Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage (20028 Views)

Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) / Wizkid performs with Chris Brown In South Africa / Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by arthur2k5: 3:35am On Aug 13, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by bloglover(m): 6:15am On Aug 13, 2013
The man get swag...but he shouldnt force his children into music if they dont want to, they are kids and dont know what they want for themselves now

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by 3ace(m): 6:22am On Aug 13, 2013
Well, music is big business these days so it is going to be a good legacy for them apart from education. Unlike Femi's father, Fela who told him that you don't have to go to school in order to be successful in life, I'm sure Femi will also give his children good education. So together with music, they can choose which one they really want to use to make it in life. Good one Femi.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by DICKtator: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2013
Chip off tha old block!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by adtiezy1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cool
Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by Drsheddy(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
lyk Fada lyk SOn
Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by idrisolaide(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
Nice breeding... At least been proud of what he is doing.
Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by Cmoyor: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
Blending dem as early as possible
Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
Like grandfather Like father like son.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by Holadokun(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2013
bloglover: The man get swag...but he shouldnt force his children into music if they dont want to, they are kids and dont know what they want for themselves now
I Guess You Dont Understand Yourself!
Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by timpaker(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
HUH?

when is dia album coming out?

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by Egbagirl(f): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
bloglover: The man get swag...but he shouldnt force his children into music if they dont want to, they are kids and dont know what they want for themselves now

And you know they were forced how? Who says they don't know what they want? You grow up around a man who plays an instrument and performs around the world and you think you wouldn't be interested in playing the same instrument and wanting to be like your father?
I don't think they were forced. They might have been encouraged and that's a different case. If they did not want to, they wouldn't be on stage.

Anyway @OP, nice!!! I'd like to see them perform some day.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
nice one....buh education z best
Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
me too I want to play with Dan maraya Jos undecided

2 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by Rastamann: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
This has always been the trend in the entertainment industry where kids either overtly or covertly try to follow the footsteps of their parents.
Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by LagosBoi2(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
baba on point, nice 1
Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by Egbagirl(f): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
The only question I have is: why are they not wearing trad? Like their pops and the rest of the group?
Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by Judolisco(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Grooming them to meet their grandfather in hell
Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by laplace19(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Cmoyor: Blending dem as early as possible

Hahahaha. Exactly!!! Catch them young for Fela kuti

Blending them musically and marijuanarically grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by nerodenero: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
Rastamann: This has always been the trend in the entertainment industry where kids either overtly or covertly try to follow the footsteps of their parents.
I think music runs in the family and the chances young Anikulapos will make it musically is very high. Femi was denied education by Fela and I'm very sure these children will combine both.
Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
nerodenero: I think music runs in the family and the chances young Anikulapos will make it musically is very high. Femi was denied education by Fela and I'm very sure these children will combine both.
Hopefully this will be the case
Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lion begets lion
Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by Ajibam: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
smothly: Lion begets lion

Cross breeding tings nko
Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by seedord247(m): 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
timpaker: HUH?

when is dia album coming out?

Watch NTA channnel 7 for more info. grin
Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by Ajibam: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
Judolisco: Grooming them to meet their grandfather in hell
Lol
Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by kennyonthrone(m): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2013

Okpo na u cari man go hell?
Okpo u dn go hell b4?
Okpo if say u dn go whic pple u c dia?
Okpo u c ur own grandfather?
Okpo na true say fire d burn dear ?
Okpo I hear say u b ambassador 4 hell?
Ma man u neva can tel wia baba fela is kuz u aint gonna b d one 2 judge leave dat 4 thou which created him

3 Likes

Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by missyparis: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ok, we haf hear. Anyway am on FP sha.dnt evn dare insult me, must u quote me? Jst waka pass abeg....... Nd mind wetin carry u open d post
Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by homesteady(m): 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
Cute and lovely!
Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by timpaker(m): 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
seedord247:

Watch NTA channnel 7 for more info. grin

does it show on DStv?

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by iamswizz(m): 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
Re: Femi Kuti's Performs With His Sons On Stage by nijanigga: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
Religious bigotry the bane of sinking country like Nigeria, where are you going when you die? This guy's mind is so myopic below human comprehension.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Paddy Adenuga Rude And Pompous? / Ibrahim Chata: Film Awards In Nigeria Are Not Credible Enough, Do Not Vote 4 Me / Interesting Pictures: Saturday Football Match Btw Nollywood Actors And Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.