Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) (49778 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by BrightCar: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

The fact that you consider his post meaningless is quite disturbing..

@ Topic... Okay!!! So what should I do with this now?!

#No Comments with regards to looks.
WHAT DO U DO WITH TONTO DIKE, MERCY JOHNSON, TUFACE, AND THE LIKES?
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by lanrexdo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
basty:

Weep for yourself, it takes lots of dedication,perseverance and denials. Can you walk with God for 21 days fasting and prayer and waiting for the Lord for many years?
Can you have a PhD and be fasting?. Can you leave the comfort of your flat or Duplex and go back to live in one bedroom apartment?
If not, you have not seen anything, very soon countries will be voting for the RCCG and the Church will be annexing nations.
Please stop this hatred and pray for forgiveness. The Lord answers you today as you turn to the Lord.

Is this about annexing or winning souls? it is about speading or making better lifes? it is not hatred! it is the fact of life. this is what is happening.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by datChelseaBoy: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
swtcharissa: .

Go and soak garri with coconut if u dnt have anytin meaningful to write,

Nice family outfit..
The one you just finished eating?

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tascocent: Meet the adeboyes
The blessed family smiley
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Godsate: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
moisco: Sssssssoooooo wwwwwwwwaaaaaatttttttttttt'sssssssss nxt undecided undecided......Wen pple re suffering u re dere colletin tithe 2 buy JET.Rubbish....

A committed man of God don't need to touch Tithe. Even, he must always pay his tithe. God has billion of ways to bless his children. Tithe is to attend to other matters in church not for personal use. Understand ?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by sexyeve: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
wao wat a family, I pray to ve one sumday likndis full wit decency
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by snowhill(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
datChelseaBoy: The billionaire pastor and his billionaire family. More than 40 million Nigerian youths are jobless or underemployed, 60% of Nigerians live on less than 3 dollars a day. And this man is asking for 1 billion naira donations from 10 people for the construction of a 3km "church".

And Jesus wept.
NO comment!!!
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Redoil: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
Sijo01: It seems the fattest guy's wifeless. lipsrsealed
do you want him to marry you or do you want to marry him
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by kehinde1588(m): 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
datChelseaBoy: The billionaire pastor and his billionaire family. More than 40 million Nigerian youths are jobless or underemployed, 60% of Nigerians live on less than 3 dollars a day. And this man is asking for 1 billion naira donations from 10 people for the construction of a 3km "church".

And Jesus wept.
dnt blame him for unemployment.he his also luking forward for his family
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by datChelseaBoy: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
doyin2011:
So what's your stand, that a new auditorium should not be built to accomodate souls?
Why waste more than 10 billion naira in building a church, while millions are living in abject poverty in Nigeria and all over the world, barely able to eat in a day?
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Drdebbytinu(f): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
swtcharissa: .

Go and soak garri with coconut if u dnt have anytin meaningful to write,

Nice family outfit..
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by datChelseaBoy: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
Btruth:

meaning.......? slowpoke.
I don't have time for people like you
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
Godsate:

To accommodate people during Congress and other meetings. You better pray for the wisdom of God and understanding of the move of God.

Lol..

Telling the mouthpiece of the gods to pray for wisdom and understanding of the gods.. grin

Nigga, I AM A GOD
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by lanrexdo(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2013

Pastor added me on facebook and I accepted.
2 minutes later his message came in!
PASTOR: Bro Tony, how are u?
ME: am fine my daddy.
PASTOR. May the building of heavenly favour collapse on ur head!
ME: (no reply) PASTOR: May the thunder of blessing strike u and urfamily!
ME: (No reply.)
PASTOR: Bro Tony are u there?
ME: em. yes my pastor.
PASTOR: u should be saying amen to claim the blessings.
ME: ok pastor. May an over speeding Dangote trailer of blessing jam u and ur family in Jesus name.
Pastor: Thunder fire you!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by crackhaus: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
seyi360: Poverty Mindset
I take it you're among the 10 richest people in your state? What? No! I meant in your home town.. Ahh sh1tt, that's too big..I meant in your village

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by snowhill(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
isick:
oga! Back off! Is he Winners Chapel G.O abi? Idiot, olosi, mad hater, senseless old fool. Sorry, for these but nid to pour ma heart to people lik u
Calm down. Eya......u dey worship am?? Take life easy
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by lanrexdo(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
datChelseaBoy: Why waste more than 10 billion naira in building a church, while millions are living in abject poverty in Nigeria and all over the world, barely able to eat in a day?

where there are about 40millon unemployed youths!!!
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by claimme: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Father in the name of Jesus, I use this family as a contact to mine, that as frm this moment,good job, better accommodation, good health and holy- life to be my portion. O God of Adeboye, hear me!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Lakayanah: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
What some members of this family needs is extreme fat drain if not some sorrow will be added to their blessings that is over flowing in their bodies.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Manlado: 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2013

And Jesus wept.

He is not a billionaire
The church is not his personal asset.
The church caters for the needy as well.
Some of the unemployed will get work to do during the construction.
Please donate all the money you use to watch Chelsea games to improve the life of beggar daily.
God bless you as you do so.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
crackhaus:
I take it you're among the 10 richest people in your state? What? No! I meant in your home town.. Ahh sh1tt, that's too big..I meant in your village

Dude!!!!!

You are spitting fire today!! grin

Dont mind that Nigga whose wealth is in self-deceit..
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by BrightCar: 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
lanrexdo:

let the truth be told. We need better things than just an auditorium built on corruption money / ritual killers money!

where would person get 100million... from where? what kind of business does he has? So that you can see 'daddy's sectarty' indirectly selling success for the rich. smh and then you are rejoicing in the same church.
I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU, WHO ARE THE 'WE'. IS'T WE OF RCCG OR WE OF NL? WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT GOD HAS ALREADY RAISED MEN TO ACCOMPLISH IT.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by snowhill(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
riceye: I claim this kind of pastor Adeboye's life in JESUS name.
With one million fold amen
Ur life cud b beta dan his; stop acting inferior!
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Jonranti(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
riceye: I claim this kind of pastor Adeboye's life in JESUS name.
With one million fold amen
i pity you
dey claim pple life, instead make u face ur own and ask God to make something meaningful out of ur own life 2
smh sad
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by afolayangs(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
DICKtator: The guy on the extreme left!!!!

Whaaat tha..............................

Hope he watches his weight!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin
he's slim down now according to pple that saw him last weekend. besides he's married as well.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Kaymisola(f): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pastor Adeolu Adeboye is the first born, Pastor (Mrs.) Bolu Adubi is his only daughter and second born, pastor dare adeboye is the 3rd and pastor leke adeboye is the fourth, see all their photos, grand kids and more here

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
Manlado:

He is not a billionaire
The church is not is personal asset.
The church caters for the needy as well.
Some of the unemployed will get work to do during the construction.
Please donate all the money you use to watch Chelsea games to improve the life of beggar daily.
God bless you as you do so.

One verse...

LUKE 12:48 King James Bible
But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

If you still dont get it, then I give up
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by crackhaus: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
Godsate:

God always raise people to finance His project. You better give your life to Christ and pray God to make you one of the Billionaires for the spread of Good news/Gospel in this end time.
And the reason you chose to serve God is to make you one of the millionaires and billionaires of the end time, huh?

You're clearly misguided.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by nigerianwire(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
great family,this should be a model to all other family,pastors all around
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by isick(m): 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
snowhill:
Calm down. Eya......u dey worship am?? Take life easy
Am not but let call a spade a spade. What is the issue of 11m offering fund with meeting the Adeboyes' family. Does winners chapel resembles RCCG?
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by xakjustice(m): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
dis man is reach wif children oooooooo plenty family indeed e.g of African family
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
funny enough, I neva had a pics wit my dad b4 he died grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) / Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.