Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) (49777 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by seyi360(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

How so?!

Nigeria has a population of 150,000,000 - 180,000,000, people. Adeboye wants to build a 1 nilliob person capacity hall..

What for?!
how is dat your headache?
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by veraobi: 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
Worshiping man. Yahoo pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by annexes: 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
val_dubem: The Third guy to the left was once in my church. He's RCCG's Youth Pastor.
congrats
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Pque(m): 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
Tascocent: Meet the adeboyes

Lord Jesus, I depend on you. Use this time nd this family as a point of contact to me nd intervene in my situations nd conditions so I can work more 4 u nd fullfil my duty in time nd to also boast more abt you, thank u Lord Jesus. I trust nd I depend on you. In Jesus name I pray (Amen!!!!!!!)

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by rockcitie: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
God bless Pastor Adeboye & family. Amen!!!
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by meforyou1(m): 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mind u, adeboye's redeem national stadium is not 3km, it's 10km length and breath. so if it's square, it will be like 3.3km by 3.3km. Is that not the size of a local govt?
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Amhappy(f): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
enilove: May the family stay blessed and make heaven when their time comes so as to assemble like this in heaven.

I wish to use this as a point of contact .
I pray that God will grant me and my wife also the grace to assemble like that to take a photograph with my children and grand children, here on earth, and in heaven when the time comes ,in the name of Jesus Christ

I am happy with Pastor Adeboye and his family.

Amen. Same to me ooo
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nuzo':

Nwa mmuo, igadi!!!

I'm very much aware about how Eze mmuo of the old were disciplined and diligent in the ddischarge of their duties. They had little or no options as the gods will smithe them there and then should they found wanting.

That beign said, I was refering to the real Orkija shrine of the 80s till the Ezego saga.
The priests and servants of the court of Orkija shrine made Billions in traditional court procedings. People were charged exorbitantly for failure to appear before the court and when found guilty.

To a large extent, I believe that most of the judgements were correct. The question; what did they do with the Billions?

[b]Nwanne'm Nwoke, oga di gi na mma...

Those you refer to are the Eze Mmuos from the dark era of Traditional Religion.

Those men are like the Oyedepos and Adeboyes of Today. What did they do with the monies? I really dont know and dont care. 1 thing I can however tell you is that these Chief priests in question did not represent the true values of our traditional religious worship system. The true Eze Mmuos were like the first missionaries that brought us Christianity. They were true and honest in what they did. Settling disputes, interceeding on behalf of the community to the Gods, Offered sacrifices for good harvests, made charms for good luck (and not wealth) and protection in business, made herbal medicines for the sick and exorcised demons from the possessed. Same way the first missionaries were not interested in building 3km long churches, buying private jets, living in Abuja and Lagos cities, driving flashy cars and yatchs, they were rather interested in stopping Twin killing, curing malaria, building schools, teaching the women better ways of doing things and living, e.t.c..

We are indeed living in dark times.. Dark times for christianity, Islam and traditional worship..

The Gods are not to blame... But rather the greed of Man.
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by DIVINE78: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
enilove: May the family stay blessed and make heaven when their time comes so as to assemble like this in heaven.

I wish to use this as a point of contact .
I pray that God will grant me and my wife also the grace to assemble like that to take a photograph with my children and grand children, here on earth, and in heaven when the time comes ,in the name of Jesus Christ

I am happy with Pastor Adeboye and his family.
Amen.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by seyi360(m): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
lanrexdo:

let the truth be told. We need better things than just an auditorium built on corruption money / ritual killers money!

where would person get 100million... from where? what kind of business does he has? So that you can see 'daddy's sectarty' indirectly selling success for the rich. smh and then you are rejoicing in the same church.
Well,I'm not surprised at your comment.World changers are most times misunderstood but instead of relent,they fuel their passion with criticism.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

[b]
Tell them Brother! THe Okija Shrine was a Shrine of Justice.

The bones found there were the bones of criminals across the centuries.

Now ppl worship men like jesus. *disgusted

btw It is Gods, not gods. [b]Every God is important in its own sphere
there's only one GOD.

It's just dat no one knows d true right way 2
HIM.

Maybe seeking him directly cud b a resolution 2 world religious crisis, then no Muslim , Christian nor any oda religion.

Everyone prays 2 GOD in heaven
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
ighoosagie: there's only one GOD.

HIM.

Maybe seeking him directly cud b a resolution 2 world religion crisis, then no Muslim , Christian nor any oda religion.

Religion is a means to an end, not an end in itself..

The Gods are never wrong...
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

Religion is a means to an end, not an end in itself..

The Gods are never wrong...
religion has done more harms than good
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
ighoosagie: religion has done more harms than good

The heart of man is extremely wicked.. [/right]
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by ladygogo: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pque:

Lord Jesus, I depend on you. Use this time nd this family as a point of contact to me nd intervene in my situations nd conditions so I can work more 4 u nd fullfil my duty in time nd to also boast more abt you, thank u Lord Jesus. I trust nd I depend on you. In Jesus name I pray (Amen!!!!!!!)

Oh dear! shocked Stop using other people as a point of contact. *smh*
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by seyi360(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
crackhaus:
I take it you're among the 10 richest people in your state? What? No! I meant in your home town.. Ahh sh1tt, that's too big..I meant in your village
Your comments are out of tune with reason and logic.How is d desire of a church to build an auditorium your headache?
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
ighoosagie: there's only one GOD.

HIM.

Maybe seeking him directly cud b a resolution 2 world religious crisis, then no Muslim , Christian nor any oda religion.

How do you know there is only 1 God

I know there are many Gods, because SPirituality is an infinite concept. it is far above a singular digit number. It can be either 0 or infinite. THe Gods it seems fill either criteria.

THere is NO heaven. THe Gods exist parallel to the material world, if that is what you call heaven. THe Gods are everywhere. Intangible. Existing in non-existence.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by ADEBAYOKS(m): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
I love this
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

The heart of man is extremely wicked.. [/right]
if one dead is raised in a church or mosque 2day and d next day 40people re shoot death in a mosque or church 4 religion sake,

wat good role has religion played?
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I know there are many Gods, because SPirituality is an infinite concept. it is far above a singular digit number. It can be either 0 or infinite. THe Gods it seems fill either criteria.

THere is NO heaven. THe Gods exist parallel to the material world, if that is what you call heaven. THe Gods are everywhere. Intangible. Existing in non-existence.
I already created a thread on d true religion by, still working on it...
Open below link n see Hw I knew.

https://www.nairaland.com/1374728/true-religion
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by oritim: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Father Lord, bless me more than you have blessed this man and his family. May this family never know any sorrow.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
ighoosagie: I already created a thread on d true religion by, still working on it...
Open below link n see Hw I knew.

https://www.nairaland.com/1374728/true-religion

I saw your thread. You thread is meant for the abrahamists. Dont drag us into their/your mistakes. WE Pagans don't kill people in the name of religion. The problems have started since the day the abrahamists took birth and strayed away from the path of normalcy. WIth their proselytyzing 1 god ways.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by seyi360(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

Dude!!!!!

You are spitting fire today!! grin

Dont mind that Nigga whose wealth is in self-deceit..
I may not be one of the richest on my street,but certainly will be one of the greatest in my generation. What u despise, u cannot attract
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I saw your thread. You thread is meant for the abrahamists. Dont drag us into their/your mistakes. WE Pagans don't kill people in the name of religion. The problems have started since the day the abrahamists took birth and strayed away from the path of normalcy. WIth their proselytyzing 1 god ways.

if u closely read d thread, u will see d basic circumstance of choices in religion.

I guess u re a pagan becos u were born by non abrahamist parent n becos u were born in an uncivilized community

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
seyi360: I may not be one of the richest on my street,but certainly will be one of the greatest in my generation. What u despise, u cannot attract
wealth n religion has nothing in common.

Show me d wealthiest religious man, n I'll show u bill gate.

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
ighoosagie: if u closely read d thread, u will see d basic circumstance of choices in religion.

I guess u re a pagan becos u were born by non abrahamist parent n becos u were born in an uncivilized community

Ive seen it enough. Im educated.

you see your last sentence. it shows how your brain is so narrowly oriented. you forget that we Pagans brought education in the first place, that which you sill study about in school.

you people will never change. you are useless and we will continue to take a hard stance on you.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Pque(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

If there are many Gods, which one is d greatest?
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pque:

If there are many Gods, which one is d greatest?

The one which you consider the Greatest.

Most people today consider the Creator Force the Greatest. Depends on you.

You are the centre of the Universe from your perspective.
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you see your last sentence. it shows how your brain is so narrowly oriented. you forget that we Pagans brought education in the first place, that which you sill study about in school.

you people will never change. you are useless and we will continue to take a hard stance on you.
stop ranting n learn.

I guess u don't no d meaning of paganism,
Read below.

pagan

adjective (not comparable)
- Relating to, characteristic of or adhering to non-Abrahamist religions, especially earlier polytheism.

''Many converted societies transformed their pagan deities into saints.

- (by extension) Savage, immoral, uncivilized, wild.
synonyms
- (religion) heathenish
- (civilisation) barbarian, barbaric
antonyms
- (religion) Abrahamist, Judeo-Christian

noun (plural pagans)
- A person not adhering to any major or recognized religion, especially a heathen or non-Abrahamist, follower of a pantheistic or nature-worshipping religion, neopagan.

This community has a surprising number of pagans.

- (by extension) An uncivilized or unsocialized person
- Especially an unruly, badly educated child.
synonyms
- (heathen) paynim
- (uncivilised) philistine, savage
- (child) brat

2 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by farem: 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
bad meat: Man worshippers!sad
[color=#990000]
TO SOME, IN THEIR GENERATIONS, THIS KIND OF FEAT [CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN, SON/ DAUGHTER-IN-LAWS GATHERING TOGETHER IN THIS KIND OF SERENE &BLESSED ATMOSPHERE] IS A TALL ORDER. NOT TICK THAT THEY DONT HAVE LONG LIFE, BUT YOU MUST COMB MANY UNDER BRIDGES AND JUNGLES FOR MONTHS BEFORE YOU CAN ASSEMBLE THEM!
BITTERNESS AND ENVY TORMENT, REDUCE & LIMIT POSITIVE POTENTIALS.
OH LORD APPRECIATE YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING FOR PASTOR ADEBOYE, I TAP INTO THIS GRACE, MINE SHALL BE MORE GLORIOUS IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!
Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by farem: 5:50pm On Aug 14, 2013
moisco: Sssssssoooooo wwwwwwwwaaaaaatttttttttttt'sssssssss nxt undecided undecided......Wen pple re suffering u re dere colletin tithe 2 buy JET.Rubbish....
[color=#990000]
SORRY, HE DID NOT START YOUR MISFORTUNE. HE CAN NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A. Adeboye's Family (Picture) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I guess if u as a pagan is 2 resolve d ongoing ASUU strike, it wud be as follow:

6 VIRGINS,33 white C0ck,one keg of palm oil,4 white chalk and 11 tubers of yam... students and lecturers are to resume lectures in d next 3 eke market days..

Civilization my left foot

It can pain!!.....lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air-conditioned Church Built By Tonimas In Neni, Anambra (Photos) / Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / Pastor Samuel Udo-Mbang Is Dead. Deeper Life Swaziland Overseer Slumps & Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.