Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom (72946 Views)

Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! / Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) / How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Temptee101(m): 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
01 : 08:
Ok, we don hear.

BTW, abeg, make una help us beg Arsene Wenger make him leave our club. Which kain life be dis?
ROTFLMBO... But y d playaz or evn d fanz 4 england no wan poison am? Dat man hz totally wrecked dat club..
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mrniceguyjohn: Haba y dem go arrest the guy na. But sex no be bad tin na.. He wnt jst fe3l the test na
go molest someone here and see how f@@ked up your life will be
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Afritop(m): 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
A TEACHER IS A PERSON WHO TEACHES HIS/HER STUDENTS LESSONS AND GIVE THEM ASSIGNMENTS TO DO AT HOME, BUT NOWADAYS IT IS THE OTHER WAY ROUND, however It is said that experience is the best teacher. Teachers should be careful with their teacher-student relationship
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
icebeatz: Sexual assault is different from RAAAPE....
It could be that the boy touched her in an unholy manner within a split second!
go try it in a country with laws and see what will happen to your life.really shocked at the mentality of Nigerians.dont care if he just touched her,NO IS NO

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Stanleysteno(m): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
01 : 08:
Ok, we don hear.

BTW, abeg, make una help us beg Arsene Wenger make him leave our club. Which kain life be dis?
lol, but this baba ijebu wey call himself arsene wenger no get ear ooo
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wislet: I'M AMAZED AT THE STUPID, LEWD COMMENTS BY HUMAN BEINGS WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THINKING FACULTIES. WHILE SOME HAVE LAUGHED AT THE INCIDENT, OTHERS APPLAUDED, AND YET SOME OTHERS LONGED TO BE IN THE BOY'S SHOES.

What kind of a demented generation is this? Who are these men and women thrust into society every blessed day? It is no wonder at all the nation and indeed the world at large is the way it is today.

Some asking how a 14 year old could overpower his teacher? Being 14 yrs old in Yankee and an African 14 year old are not the same. Even a 15 year old over there could be confused for a twenty-something because of their body build.

Pray, what is funny in this absurd, detestable act( story)? What is so amusing about it?

What a lost generation. God have mercy on those that call themselves human beings.
exactly.
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
The mention of Wrexham brings back sweet memories with a blond girl cheesy
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by TrackCee: 10:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Stanleysteno(m): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
slinkman: nna mehn... *eying my one of my lecturer* odi egwu..
nna, no compare oyibo teacher with ur lecturer wey her kpekus carry razor blade

2 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Temptee101(m): 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
Wislet: I'M AMAZED AT THE STUPID, LEWD COMMENTS BY HUMAN BEINGS WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE THINKING FACULTIES. WHILE SOME HAVE LAUGHED AT THE INCIDENT, OTHERS APPLAUDED, AND YET SOME OTHERS LONGED TO BE IN THE BOY'S SHOES.

What kind of a demented generation is this? Who are these men and women thrust into society every blessed day? It is no wonder at all the nation and indeed the world at large is the way it is today.

Some asking how a 14 year old could overpower his teacher? Being 14 yrs old in Yankee and an African 14 year old are not the same. Even a 15 year old over there could be confused for a twenty-something because of their body build.

Pray, what is funny in this absurd, detestable act( story)? What is so amusing about it?

What a lost generation. God have mercy on those that call themselves human beings.
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
Which kain long grammar be this. which one be student "sexually assault" a beg na r.ape be the dis

e suppose be "student r.ape teacher" period.
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by crowther15(m): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
This matter must be thorougly investigated, how can a 15yr old boy have enuf power over 30s and above teacher. It may be the teacher that caused the whole thing and she might even be blaming herself now for letting them known.
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Tinkybabe(f): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
dabossman: Some folks here must think all 14yr olds are the size of Aki and Pawpaw. You neva jam 14yr old with broad chest and baritone. You go fear fear.
I know right, my 16 year old family friend is 6'5 and hefty...he could easily pass for a 27year old man ..so are many of the guys in his age bracket.
The other day I was talking to a thirteen year old boy..you need to see the eight packs on the boy and man, is he strong?These kids are growing at an unbelievable rate.
Juvenile prison for the boy? He needs to be treated like an adult especially following his third conviction for the same offence

4 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
Adufaye: So she one tel me say the little boy power her......?
When she dey busy they enjoy am!
She just shout make nobody con catch dem,so dem go tink say the bobo force her!!Well the boy no suppose do am,e still young! I know blame am,conji no get age n respect
Georgekyrian: D guy need am
*Kails*:
Oh please. She enjoyed that.
Period.
Mrniceguyjohn: Haba y dem go arrest the guy na. But sex no be bad tin na.. He wnt jst fe3l the test na
Chrisbabylove: dumb teacher..hw wil a 14 yrs old kid handle u nd all u can do is scream...mumu
What's happening to the human race?
Have we become this depraved?
If I say what I really feel about these comments,I'll certainly earn myself a ban.
But I think you folks should know that there's something with you somewhere

2 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Temptee101(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2013

Hey maam! Shattap dia jooh. Y wud u resort 2 insultz juz 2 mak ur points known? Wich eva way people chose 2 hv fun is none of ur biznez. Whr haz ur seriousnez led u? If u were diz serious juz lyk u sounded, u wud hv come out best in ur clazz. Go learn sum public mannerz.

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2013

Why are you taking the comment here so serious?

Cmon! its just a forum.

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by dojumav: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
Adufaye: So she one tel me say the little boy power her......?

When she dey busy they enjoy am!

She just shout make nobody con catch dem,so dem go tink say the bobo force her!!

Well the boy no suppose do am,e still young! I know blame am,conji no get age n respect
confused fellow undecided
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by omakay(m): 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
This news is not new naaaaa!!

It has happened in King's College before.

Students in the main campus between 1996 and 1998 should be familiar with the "Nurse Vicky" incident.

The bobo na learner jooorrrrr.
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Anuoluwap(m): 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
'BIOLOGY PRACTICAL'
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Anuoluwap(m): 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
Tinkybabe:
I know right, my 16 year old family friend is 6'5 and hefty...he could easily pass for a 27year old man ..so are many of the guys in his age bracket.
The other day I was talking to a thirteen year old boy..you need to see the eight packs on the boy and man, is he strong?These kids are growing at an unbelievable rate.
Juvenile prison for the boy? He needs to be treated like an adult especially following his third conviction for the same offence
Naso u allow dat boy wit eight packs ba? *winks*
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by badmeat(m): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
Now I know I'm a good boy!remember one of my teacher with a ballistic yansh,many tins run for my head then!grin
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
Na wa for d way some men dey think oo..Choi!!..I never see shocked shocked
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by nairaB(f): 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lord i pray to thee 4 ur safety.
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by IboBoyNuel(m): 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2013
code_0: THE ILLUMATI PUT THE SOUL MICROCHIP IN
OUR LAPTOP MOUSE PAD TO BE SUCKING OUR BLOOD FOR OBAMA. WE CAN NEVER USE ANOTHER OBJECT TO MOVE THE MOUSE
AROUND THE SCREEN. WHY? NOW OBAMA IS
HAPPY. IT WILL NOT BE WELL WITH THEM.
THE 77 VIRGINS SINGS WITH JOY. THEY HAVE CELEBRATED 10 YEARS OF MENSTRUATION. THEY HAVE MADE THE BOY STUuPID. TAKING UP SEXXY SEUN IN NAIRALAND.

PLZZZZZZZZZZ SM1 should hurry up and get me a chain
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by IboBoyNuel(m): 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2013

can sm1 get dis chick a bottle of chilled coke before she kills sm1?
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by starboy15(m): 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
D boy na starboy high on conji settings.d techa just day flow mk she lie say she no feel am.
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by judedwriter(m): 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
C d results of p**n films nd a** shaking musical videos on our youth.
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 14, 2013
Temptee101: Hey maam! Shattap dia jooh. Y wud u resort 2 insultz juz 2 mak ur points known? Wich eva way people chose 2 hv fun is none of ur biznez. Whr haz ur seriousnez led u? If u were diz serious juz lyk u sounded, u wud hv come out best in ur clazz. Go learn sum public mannerz.
and public manners is you insinuating taht rape is a good thing??..dang!!!! the stupidity in nigerians is seriously painful to see and read....if you think its fun,go do it to someone and see how funny people will find it

2 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Ama28(f): 12:02am On Aug 14, 2013
This boy is lucky enough he was born and raised in the West. If he was in Nigeria and had been found in conflict with the law, by the time he goes to our over populated remand homes. The hardened 40 year old convicts placed there (due to overpopulated prisons) to mentor and harden the confined kids will blend him into a guru in whatever he was confined for.
Its good he is on rape list for life.
But if its a teacher here, this kid can only have his way if he came in with gun or knife, but to use words and terrify her to have his way? No way!
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 14, 2013
Ama28: This boy is lucky enough he was born and raised in the West. If he was in Nigeria and had been found in conflict with the law, by the time he goes to our over populated remand homes. The hardened 40 year old convicts placed there (due to overpopulated prisons) to mentor and harden the confined kids will blend him into a guru in whatever he was confined for.
Its good he is on rape list for life.
But if its a teacher here, this kid can only have his way if he came in with gun or knife, but to use words and terrify her to have his way? No way!
who says so,if the comments of some Nigerians happens to be the yardstick to measure the level of punishment he will get,guess the teacher would have been put in jail rather than the student

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Bright2(m): 12:16am On Aug 14, 2013
The boy must be spiritually possessed.
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by tttye(f): 12:18am On Aug 14, 2013
Good boy !!! How many rounds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys & Their Girlfriends In Osogbo, Recovers 8 Exotic Cars / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified / Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.