Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,575 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom (72838 Views)

Racist Trump Supporter Who Assaulted Nigerian Student Wants To Buy Him Lunch! / Mob Sets Policeman’s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) / How 12-year-old Schoolboy Aided Arrest Of His Kidnappers–police ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by centmajin: 7:21am On Aug 14, 2013
 ●►THE NEWEST MUSIC VIEW N0W @ www.nairafwaves.Tk

●►THE LATEST APPZ N0W @ www.nairawaves.Tk

●►HOW TO MOD UR 2GO www.nairawaves.Tk

●►HOW TO M0D 0PERA MINI N0W www.nairawaves.Tk

●►LATEST MUSIC N0W @ www.nairawaves.Tk

●►500 HACKED 2GO PASSWORDS N0W @ www.nairawaves.Tk

●►HOW TO DEFACE A WAPSITE @ www.nairawaves.Tk

●►HOW TO MAKE C00L CASH NOW @ www.nairawaves.Tk●►C00L APPLICATIONS NOW @ www.nairawaves.Tk●►HOW TO GET FREE AIRTIME/RECHARGE CARD NOW @ www.nairawaves.Tk●►ADVERTISE YOUR SITE WITH US NOW @ www.nairawaves.Tk
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Dannyxy(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2013
TO FEMALE TEACHERS; (1)as a female teacher u wear short mini skirt to class that reveal sensitive parts of ur body nd u expect young boys nt to fantasize?...(2)u wear vest or shirts that expose all ur bre.ast to class nd u expect young boys nt to fantasize?...i am nt excusing what the boy has done,but female teachers should learn to dress well to class,the hormone level of boys at that age is high nd what they see usually stick into their brain,it will start with masturbating with with thoughts of u,before it leads to sexual harrasment...so be wary of what u wear!
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2013
Anuoluwap:
I've been seeing comments lyk diz. Dat d whites grow so big @ teenage age.4 where?. dnt tink coz they ar whites and they grow so big. Its all folk tales. Nt all of dem nd it cn neva b. Ar they goliaths? It evn happnd in Britain where d most 'lepacious' whites exist.. D Op didnt backup his so called news wit pics. Even a grown man of 30yrs wil try to rape a gel of 18 nd d latter gets smarter. To make d whole story a weird one, "the teacher screamed"
So u ar telin us dat u also cannot resist a 14yr old goliath? Gotta b kidding me. Dats hw they came 2 colonize Nigeria nd u ppl belivd dat dey ar immortal. When wil ur eyes open?
mumu no.2

2 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Revolva(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2013
yesterday na teacher molest student..today na student molest teacher....hahaha for naija edo state can u imagine a teacher cant even read..na oshiomole dey teach her..how to read....LMFAO
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by skyface00(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2013
grin ;DIf I could be able 2 see d pictures of d teacher,maybe I will be in good position 2 pass my judegment...lol
D boi should av jst ask her out 4 dinner.white ppl no get wahala....4rm dinner na peace park no stress no fight all na fun all nyt
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by UjSizzle(f): 7:47am On Aug 14, 2013
This is serious. I fear all these boys with raging hormones.
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by njokugentle(m): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2013
hahahahahaha...dts a crazy fin shaa buh i gues dy teacha cot sm fun
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by busayobrig: 8:08am On Aug 14, 2013
what was the teacher wearing?. i don't believe this.
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by psalmsen(m): 8:14am On Aug 14, 2013
I can't believe dis,how 14years boy if force himself on 50year teacher.
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by bebechuks: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2013
petrov 10: d lady ought to have bitten his stick kiss
am telling u,so many ways to handle dat boy,if it had happened in nigeria. Abia!
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by duruh: 8:23am On Aug 14, 2013
Nomski0: The boy is cursed.....three sexual offences
I think his fetish is forcing himself on screaming women. Weird child.
the trut is that the boy is under a spell. Jailing him may not solve the problem but taking him to a man of God will.
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by duruh: 8:23am On Aug 14, 2013
the trut is that the boy is under a spell. Jailing him may not solve the problem but taking him to a man of God 4prayers will.
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by goldng: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2013
hmmmn.
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Afroconnect: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2013
k2039: Orisirisi.
Student crushing on his teacher. I'm sure when she is teaching, the guy will just be imagining crazy things like undressing her, smooching etc.

His imagination became real and he had to do what had to be done.
A lunatic psyco on the loose,you need to be tamed.
You no get money to pay woman Bleep-or you are just crazy?
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Wsdm: 8:36am On Aug 14, 2013
They should have waited for him to come of age ( 18 or >) before taking him to prison. I thought maturity only starts at 18. Nonsense!
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by nerodenero: 8:36am On Aug 14, 2013
Adufaye: So she one tel me say the little boy power her......?

When she dey busy they enjoy am!

She just shout make nobody con catch dem,so dem go tink say the bobo force her!!

Well the boy no suppose do am,e still young! I know blame am,conji no get age n respect
The stupid boy was just trying to let her know that she taught him well. What a crazy world we live now!
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by sexymissfire(f): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2013
Wnt to tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ she ws forced? haba...
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by slex(m): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2013
lipsrsealed if it was a black boy now, the whole world will see his pictures and know his name, dumb whities

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by faithuak(f): 9:00am On Aug 14, 2013
The teacher was a young lady,wit smallish body,abt 25,26,small gal
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Helplife: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2013
This is serious, i think the boy is possessed because the boy that age wouldn't have done that so i think they should have act according to the constitution before taking him prison.
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Uwakuwak(f): 9:06am On Aug 14, 2013
so brave,
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Uwakuwak(f): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2013
this boy no be learner
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Haryoryhemie(f): 9:24am On Aug 14, 2013

Meaning, pls
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by lordtony27(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2013
faithuak: The teacher was a young lady,wit smallish body,abt 25,26,small gal
Where was it stated dat she ws a small girl coz ℓ̊ neva remember readin dat,sum peepz just sit on dere azz start addin pepper nd salt 2 trendz..i bet d teacher was not screamin bcoz she was bein molested coz bcoz d boi had a big d.i.c.k,lying b!tch!!!!
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 14, 2013
Oga g-a-y.....hw far?? undecided
I knw u r hapi wen women are abused. Mkpi!
SimonAndal:
I don't know this boy, but I like him!
:
After school special! Lol!

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by hernars(m): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2013
dahonestboss:

Yes ooo. Make the teacher swear say he no like as that young hot dude knack am. grin
idiot! He didnt have sêx with d teacher, he just had his hand below her panties!
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Dargreen(m): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2013
even d dogs in d street of lagos will laff @ dis story
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by AwesomeDaniel(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2013
01 : 08:
Ok, we don hear.

BTW, abeg, make una help us beg Arsene Wenger make him leave our club. Which kain life be dis?

Lmao.. Dude u re really cracking me up.
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2013
cheesy bros u too much o! Over 70 likes 4 u this monin!
Kslib: Na so so opposite dey happen these days:::
Humans normally eat fishes but fishes like Pacu are now eating humans..
Boko haram normally kill xtianss but now dem don begin kill the opposite..
Normal humans cant see clearly at night but one boy for china boy don begin see for night like day...
We hear normal stories like 'teacher molest student' but na student don dey molest teacher ...
Na wa oooo...
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by lockedOut: 10:14am On Aug 14, 2013
wont the story be eye catching if the caption of the story reads " British 14 year old boy sexually Assaults his teacher?
Re: 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom by ChristyIsaac: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2013
Wz d boy wit a gun can't d teacher fight back any ways I feel sorry 4 her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.