Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype (26996 Views)

Prototype Of A Made-in-nigeria Excavator (pictures) / An SS3 Student Build A Prototype Of Bulldozer And A Dump Truck. / Nigerian Teenager Design Helicopter Prototype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: hey pagan.I got no problem with you practicing your religion.
I have a problem with you wanting to clear out xtianity and islam.if these two were to go by their believes,you stand no chance alive.can't we just have a society where christians,muslims,atheists,pagans all live together without one imposing its own doctrines on the other.

@topic,they'll get there.

sorry you never gave us a chance to live when we welcomed you with open arms. you took advantage of us. you killed us, called us witch, destroyed us.

now face my shoe.
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by tintingz(m): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2013
This story is not complete without showing us the pics of the aircraft.

1 Like

Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
Good one. We'll get there one day.
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by PezzoNovante(m): 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hw we go tey believe this kan thin na?...them nor fit snap wetin dem create or the aeroplane nor dey photogenic...?
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by nerodenero: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

AND NO PICS...

Thats the power of a useless Yoruba related News. But If this thread had read Igbo men build Africas first Spaceship and travel to Pluto with Pictures and videos of it, it will not see the FP.. angry
Chairman, must you attach tribe to every issue?

1 Like

Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by oxygen47: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Proto... Proto!!!
Let dem carry their family inside b4 we consider it
Its good o
But wats d essence of constructing something dat belongs in a museum wen its original purpose has utility?
Dey hav started something good sha
Kudo's!!!
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
SimonAndal:
The Physics students in my school built a helicopter. So what?
did it fly? Or lift rather undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by Intrepid1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

AND NO PICS...

Thats the power of a useless Yoruba related News. But If this thread had read Igbo men build Africas first Spaceship and travel to Pluto with Pictures and videos of it, it will not see the FP.. angry

That escalated pretty quickly... Calm down, brethren.
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by Okijajuju1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Intrepid!:

That escalated pretty quickly... Calm down, brethren.

Brotherly!!

I calm o!! grin

Just Stating the obvious
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
pics?
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by realmarvin: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
Na d same aircraft wen all those old women for my village don dey use since?
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by nkpommpko(m): 5:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
Baybe: Good one. We'll get there one day.
get where? Come on open your eyes, the world has passed that school children in the west are building mini functional rockets as science projects, for high school!
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by InvertedHammer: 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
/
Haven't we seen enough of these prototype aircraft that can't even move talk more of flying?

People get pieces of scrap metals, weld them together, attach fan blades and used car seats...We applaud!

I think our expectations are too low that anything at all is marvelous

//
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by tolaxin(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
me sef go construct my own smday!
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by nkpommpko(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Nigerians are very good at praising under achievement, the whites are going to mars,their university under grads are researching, on the cure of cancer and ground breaking discovery, rather where are praising some lazy professor and their student for using zinc to biuld a scrappy on functional piece of contraction in the name of plane,please!
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by nkpommpko(m): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
InvertedHammer: /
Haven't we seen enough of these prototype aircraft that can't even move talk more of flying?

People get pieces of scrap metals, weld them together, attach fan blades and used car seats...We applaud!

//
please tell them oooo!
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by 9jatatafo(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
Hmmmmm. I was told seeing is believing but my guys did not include the picture. Why na? ASUU please call off your strike let our own version of Wright Brothers continue their invention. Kudos bros
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by superior1: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
better by far!!
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by Hernadez99: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
#Yimu! angry
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by yame014: 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
I really don't know the essence of this thread......wait o, i jus figured it out...

the best University in Africa is UNILORIN (better than far)....Ope oooo...***dancing azonto***

1 Like

Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by Dsecret: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

AND NO PICS...

Okija Juju no naw.This should'nt be coming from you.I know you are not a tribalist. But it seems the comments of a lot of people on Nairaland are starting to affect alot of people that don't have tribalist inclination before to start having one. Common you are more than that.Don't let them change you.I agree with you though, there ought to be a pic.

1 Like

Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by Ustec: 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
I always call him man deyvo....kudos 2 one of our able lecturer,Dr Ajiboye..
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by banky222: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
When I was in primary school, I
constructed an aicraft that can fly and a flying boat

using the center spread of my notebook. So what's new here without picture?
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by banky222: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
InvertedHammer: /

//
we celebrate failure a lot in Nigeria
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by AK481(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2013
dem go ban u again oooo
Okija_juju:

AND NO PICS...

Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by salemsky(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
Awesome, i just new we had great minds... its a challenge to me, you reading, and u smiling and u looking... Great work GUYS, thumbs up
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by ProminentStar: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
miz4oxley: Great! 1st to comment
for ur dream

1 Like

Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by Segadem(m): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okija_juju:

AND NO PICS...

Please tell me how come Ali David and Patrick Effiong become a yoruba guys?
Re: Two Unilorin Students Construct Aircraft Prototype by kaydwutang(m): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
Where D pivctures come go naa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nkemdilim Begho, The Reason Why Every Woman Must Learn How To Code / Nigerian Teens Shine At The Global Robot Olympics (Photos) / Some Scientists You Probably Don't Know But Probably Should.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.