Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo (33283 Views)

Unbelievable! Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo [@cristiano] Watch Video / Cristiano Ronaldo Thanks His Friend For His Success / Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Pichichi Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by IAMBREEZY: 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ok
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Joveeta(f): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
delors:
first na to abort the belleh...and then send you go do life sentence. cool
lol
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by gbagyiza: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
[quote
author=demelza]If only hugging can send the guy to jail, what will they
do to someone like me that wants to get belleh for him?? wink grin[/quote] kai dis girl u make me laugh ooh.
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Andyblaze: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
onila: MUMU fan grin

one night in jail was worth it ke

ronaldo, that arrogant baffoon
You sound more arrogant than him

2 Likes

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by tellwisdom: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
This same guy i gave elbow on the head some months ago, na em person dey embrace as god sad
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
Aww
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Ayorh4you(m): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2013
demelza: If only hugging can send the guy to jail, what will they do to someone like me that wants to get belleh for him?? wink grin

Dawg like u
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by vocalprince(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
C. Ronaldo remains my world best player, in xrater, skills,scoring pattern, fashion, good looking........ Just name it. Kudos to the huger nd the hugee!!!
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Adedolapo80(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
demelza: If only hugging can send the guy to jail, what will they do to someone like me that wants to get belleh for him?? wink grin
lols jst meet him at his hotel room shocked
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by naijalodge(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
the guy hug ronaldo and whispered into his ear..."plz boss,shut morinho up for me..plz"
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by demelza: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
Ayorh4you:

Dawg like u
Who is this wannabe killjoy? Dont blame me for how frustrating your day must have turned out ditto your life. Keep working at it tho, MAYBE Fate will shine her rays on you. Park go one side jare, make we see road! Oniranu

2 Likes

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by dangiwa09(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
homesteady: Only for one day?? Okay!! Very soon everybody in the stadium 'll run into the field to hug him! Since they'll only be jailed for 1day

It goes into your record for life (its the western world, not Africa), it could stop you from getting a job or any important position in life. Its a big deal!
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by HonKontigi: 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
mu2sa2: This is rule of law in action - u violate the law and u are punished under the law. The one-day penalty seem strange because lawlessness and impunity is the order here.
lf this had happened in Nigeria the young guy would have been beaten silly by the police and maybe even by the spectators with some shouting boko haram or saying he has "stolen" the players manhood. lf he is not lynched there on the pitch the police will take him to police station and one of them will write a statement for the now accused to sign. of course the statement will be a full admission of guilt.
The next day the accused will be paraded in court and case adjourned to 3 months for further police investigation. ln 3 months time another adjournement will follow for police to complete investigation. After 3 - 5 years the accused will be acquitted and discharged for indolent prosecution. Meanwhile the guy would have been sacked from his job.
Who will bail out nigeria?
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by judedwriter(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
If it was a well endowed busty female fan, ronaldo would himself have resisted her arrest wink
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by BabaOlowo: 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
Damn it, look at the face of the so called special one, full of JEALOUS!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Wsdm: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

I am sure if it was Naija police guarding at such an important game, the policy for any fan that decides to "invade" the pitch would be Shoot on Sight!

"Quick, shoot am, shoot am, before in reach Ronaldo."
... If them no mistake shoot the two of them- the hugger and the huggee!

2 Likes

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Jerryjat(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
all dis guys complaining about y he was jailed...

d u actually read the whole story?....

d game was still o 4 God sake....
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Iaz93: 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2013

...never knew you were this daft!

4 Likes

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by shilling(f): 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2013
Awww...at least Ronaldo hugged him back. Very sweet of him.
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by ProsperOnyema: 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
If na for Naija, that hug could be dangerous as it could be accompanied with jazz.
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Santi19(m): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2013

Arrogant baffoon?? and he hugged him..... I think he has changed, he used to be arrogant before sha
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by misterh(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
Santi19:
Arrogant baffoon?? and he hugged him..... I think he has changed, he used to be arrogant before sha
In what way was he arrogant before?

1 Like

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by EricDonn(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
I drop cap for d guy oo.... If i get dat kind chance i go kiss C boy
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
BabaOlowo: Damn it, look at the face of the so called special one, full of JEALOUS!!!!

The Guy wan cry as him see better player being hugged... messin na best o
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by EricDonn(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
If its Messi what do you people think he will do... I feel messi would back off
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Boyano: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
Na so mi ma d wait d day wey i go b 1st to comment even if e go cuz mi a day ban
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
BabaOlowo: Damn it, look at the face of the so called special one, full of JEALOUS!!!!

The Guy wan cry as him see better player being hugged... messi na best o
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
EricDonn: If its Messi what do you people think he will do... I feel messi would back off

I saw some of messi being hugged. He smiled back at some but there was one he was cleaning his body as if the Guy came to jazz him... lol
Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by kq(m): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2013

All of una go dey talk arrogant like say yo sabi am. there is no arrogant bone in that guys body forget all this talk of he doesnt celebrate when his team mates score and all that. Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the nicest guys in real life.

1 Like

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by dhebor258: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Wen wil sum1 run 2 cum hug me?....back 2 d topic...dem fit auction d kloth wey d guy use HUG ronaldo o...

1 Like

Re: Fan Jailed For Hugging Cristiano Ronaldo by guyANDROID1: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
If to say na Nigeria dem play the match and the guy run come meet Ronaldo...Ronaldo go pick race run like Usain Bolt for field...He go think say the guy wan use JuJu for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulham Vs Arsenal (0 - 3) On 12th September 2020 / Southampton Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 27th August 2022 / Your Best Caption For Juventus Vs. Barcelona Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.