Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 (7349 Views)

Download MTV Shuga Season 1, 2, 3, 4 / Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 / D'banj And Kanye West To Star In A Movie - Cruel Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by Donaeo: 11:13am On Aug 14, 2013
The long awaited third season of the MTV Shuga series will start shooting this week and joining the lineup of actors is Kele Kele singer, Tiwa Savage.

The Nigerian singer will play the role of Sade, a glamorous owner of Badoo Tree nightclub which will be a favorite hangout of the key characters.

This 3rd season is a predominantly Nigerian cast unlike the previous seasons. Our very own Nick Mutuma will be the only Kenyan in this season who will make a cameo appearance as his character, Leo.

Shuga 3 will produced and filmed in Nigeria and is set to premier on 1st December 2013, which is also World Aids Day.
Source: http://www.tushaboki.com/2013/08/tiwa-savage-to-star-in-mtv-shuga-series.html
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/entertainment/pulse/102/international-news/1256/tiwa-savage-set-to-star-in-mtv-shuga-season-3

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by demelza: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2013
Gosh! This just reminds me that Im hungry. Time to go cook.
Thanks OP

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by iamswizz(m): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2013
#book spaced.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
Interesting.

I liked the first two series. Good concept.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by johnstar(m): 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by Jaywilzee(m): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
We have hearing....
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2013

What am I supposed to feel?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
what is Tiwa Sawage?
is it an amphibian?
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by Afam4eva(m): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
Is it the musical or the movie itself. I remember Wizzy and his boss featured in Shuga as well.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
SimonAndal:

Simonanal, please kindly feel what you want.

Lucky Tiwa. It's your year
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by Kylexb(m): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
wetin be tiwa? Human?
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by Kslib(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Na the food i just dey look.. The food don collect the attention wey tiwa suppose get for dat pishure..
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by phil5(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Na chop we wan watch . grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by Blessmira: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2013
Dats gona b AWSOME cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by nerodenero: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
SimonAndal:
You should be tired of posting this now.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by Chillext(m): 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
Really!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
Make we dey jump? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by baynix(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
Which Bush Make We Run Enter!? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by Blessmira: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
johnstar: .

Is it dt ur ink has finished or d memory is booting?
pls which level?
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by slimyem: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
Shuga?
Will it be worth my time?
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by sexymoma(f): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
SimonAndal:
It seems you jos downloaded this animation ba, so e dey shark you, you've been posting this animation since yesterday or you think we aren't watching.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by wellmax(m): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
SimonAndal:

You've said this more than a million times on NL. Can't you be creative and think of something else?
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by Blessmira: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
baynix: Which Bush Make We Run Enter!? undecided

Okija shrine bush still dey in case bush don finish 4 ur side. cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
This Don jazzy of a guy must truely be a jazz man! Any body he handles automaticaly becomes a super star and any body he drops keep moving down the plan till he drop to the floor.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by adtiezy1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2013
SimonAndal:
dis guy need serious ban uploading the same throughout d thread on nairaland.....since you don't wanna feel Biko go bush

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by ChristKid1: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by adtiezy1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
is it only me or everyone else saw that..balanced diet in the making.make una contact me naw... embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
sexymoma: It seems you jos downloaded this animation ba, so e dey shark you, you've been posting this animation since yesterday or you think we aren't watching.
_

WAT
Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
wellmax:

You've said this more than a million times on NL. Can't you be creative and think of something else?
adtiezy1: dis guy need serious ban uploading the same throughout d thread on nairaland.....since you don't wanna feel Biko go bush

Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by bokunrawo(m): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
Naija celebs and their whala, from acting to music from music to acting.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Star In MTV Shuga Series Season 3 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Nollywood And Bollywood Ever Work Together? / Please Recommend Some Good Nigerian Movies / Bbtitans 2023: Top 10 Richest Big Brother Titans Season1 Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.