Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

How To Ping On Nokia Java Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Ping On Nokia Java Phones (1083 Views)

Glo Bis Rocking It On Java Phones And Androids / Tethering From Android To Java Phones Via Bluetooth / Big Differences Between Symbia And Java Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Ping On Nokia Java Phones by Cogs(m): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
Gud day peeps. I'av been on the net for a while. Trying to see how people using the Nokia Java phones can ping on their Nokia. Some Phones don't accept Whatsapp. The number 1 chat app now. By all Nokia phones starting from Nokia 2630..... Posses this inbuilt Chat App that people don't know about. It is called ''IM & Presence''.

-Now let Know how to Use it.

I'm sure that you might have tired to open this unknown application on your Java phone, and you can't sometimes you which to delete it. But it doesn't Delete. It tells you ''can't be deleted'' and if you want to lauch, it tells you ''check connections''.
Sometimes you may try to do some Connection but it doesn't work.

But as i speak in my Dad's community now. I I'm now their phone wizard for discovering how to use this great app.

Thanks to God who made it possible for me. Here is the process.
-Create a Nokia Ovi Account.
-Go to ur Nokia phone Configuration Settings. Go to personal Configuration, create a new Im & presence Account.
-Comment me to drop it and i will.
Re: How To Ping On Nokia Java Phones by slinkman(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
make i no laff... na how to use instant messaging tutorial u dey here dey proudly teach guys?

make i no just laff...

*thread unfollowed sha*
Re: How To Ping On Nokia Java Phones by Cogs(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Guy do u knw many people need it. Because you knw it doesn't make it unimportant owk? You bleeped Mehn!

(1) (Reply)

Android Os / Football Manager 2015 Thread(fmh15) / What's The fuss About Microsoft Cortana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.