Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,760 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha (2990 Views)

I Respect Obasanjo But He Introduced Bribery To The National Assembly-melaye / I Stay Out Of Politics But Mrs Buhari Called Edo Women Prostitutes – Uche Jumbo / Sorry General Obasanjo, But It’s Already ‘too Late!’ – By Chinedu Ekeke, A Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 05, 2008
Wife of Nigeria’s former military Head of State, General Sani Abacha, Hajiya Maryam Abacha, for the first time in the last nine years, opened up on the alleged prosecution of her family members by the immediate past administration of the Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, observing that while she is ready to forgive, it is not easy to forget the ills that were perpetrated against her family.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2008/jun/05/national-05-06-2008-009.htm

Everybody is now taking a free shot at OBJ, even people that were worst than him.
Re: I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha by landis(m): 7:41am On Jun 05, 2008
nuzo:

Wife of Nigeria’s former military Head of State, General Sani Abacha, Hajiya Maryam Abacha, for the first time in the last nine years, opened up on the alleged prosecution of her family members by the immediate past administration of the Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, observing that while she is ready to forgive, it is not easy to forget the ills that were perpetrated against her family.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2008/jun/05/national-05-06-2008-009.htm

Everybody is now taking a free shot at OBJ, even people that were worst than him.

Can you give us facts, that shows Abacha was worse than OBJ??
Re: I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha by Xiomarra: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2008
How can anything be worse than satan himself?
Re: I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha by vikiviko(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2008
Can somebody please refresh my memory of Obj's sins against the Abachas
Re: I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha by jesusfreak(f): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2008
Yawns

errr maryam, so who's gonna forgive ur late hubby? undecided
Re: I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha by coolier(f): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2008
jesusfreak:

Yawns

errr maryam, so who's going to forgive your late hubby? undecided

Nobody. I for one wouldn't for the injustice done to the ordinary man!
Re: I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha by ALKHYDR: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2008
This world we are living in its lyk a soup opera. It teaches us all alot.

We may or may not agree that Abacha mismanage funds. But at least non of his children was involved in a messy scandal of 10 million nor was He involved in an ilicit affair with his daughter in law.

Maryam's forgiveness is nothing but the man needs more than that he needs deliverance.
Re: I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha by Arielle: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2008
One devil does not automatically whitewash the previous devil.

Also, Obj's family is disunited, what with all the Mama Iyabos and the Mama Seguns and the Mama Risikats and all the other Mamas we haven't yet heard about.
One person in Abacha's family will murder and all the others will close ranks. As Americans will say, "Lets keep our shit to ourselves."
They have skeletons in their cupboards. Make that boneyards!!!
Re: I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha by superman(m): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2008
We may or may not agree that Abacha mismanage funds. But at least non of his children was involved in a messy scandal of 10 million nor was He involved in an ilicit affair with his daughter in law.
e

u are damn right. and who de nak ototo and him son wey de finish nigeria money like sadam son

hey i refering to your or the most decent tribe hausa aka ABACHA CREW!
Re: I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha by blacksta(m): 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2008
Only in nigeria will a theif stand so boldly and say them wrong me. This woman has the sheer aduacity to say she dey allveiate poverty more like increase poverty. What a shame that such people like this can't answer for their crime against humanity but I know say God they
Re: I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha by ayomifull(f): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2008
Xiomarra:

How can anything be worse than satan himself?

Gbam!
Re: I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2008
Who even told her that her forgiveness is worth a shit. Her family brought and is still bringing more disgrace to this Country that OBJ did. Of all the nerves. People like her and her whole family should be sold into slavery, then, and only then will they get what the deserve. Hissesssss
Re: I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha by baby4u2(f): 8:33am On Jun 07, 2008
as far as am concerned if they dont stop stealing they will all face thesame scrutiny plus their family. Abacha though in the grave his family dey suffer (but the billions of dollars are still with them oh), now OBJ don retire his people and himself thesame faith. Yar'dua go soon join if they like they should not stop stealing.
Re: I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha by DisGuy: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2008
the reporter should be shot! sacked
the only interview/event he can secure is an abacha anniversary?
Re: I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha by MethodMan3(m): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2008
attention seeking and sympathy craving wife of a dead and rotten tyrant!

Mrs Abacha, your dead husband and OBJ are the same with the only difference being the latter is alive

I am so sure Abacha is having a torrid time wherever his remains are

but till he goes to roast with Satan, he would continue to get humiliated and insulted!
Re: I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha by chidichris(m): 8:07am On Jun 11, 2008
methow-man,
i sincerely say amen to that as that remains the truth of our lives
Re: I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha by Arnold1(m): 6:22am On Jun 12, 2008
This woman should be happy she is not behind bars given the atrocities committed by her husband and son, mu'hammed.

I don't even know why the press is giving her any media coverage. Barawo !
Re: I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha by Topsido(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2008
ONLY A FOOL, BLOCK HEAD WHOM WILL NEVER SEE GOOD IN THE LAND WILL COMPARE OBJ WITH ABACHA. SOME OF YOU HERE ARE SO ANNOYING, IRRITATING!
THAT YEYE WOMAN SHOLUD SHUT THE Bleep UP!
Re: I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha by Mustay(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2008
why are all these guys from the past trying to gain prominence gagin?

is it a demoCRAZY party?
Re: I've Forgiven Obasanjo, But… – Mrs Abacha by kayowalemi(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2008
Thief can forgive thief, God no go vex, even me, I no vex

(1) (Reply)

DIG Ganiyu Dawodu's "murderer" Identified / The Apc Governors Are After Anambra State Oil, / Reps Speaker, Tambuwal, Says Members Can Now Join APC!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.