Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Mubaraq Osama Bin Laden - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mubaraq Osama Bin Laden (784 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out Beamed To White House / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mubaraq Osama Bin Laden by Necorios(m): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2008
WHAT IF IN THE NEAREST FUTURE, UNITED STATES DISCOVERS THAT BARACK OBAMA'S REAL NAME IS MUBARAQ OSAMA BIN LADEN, COUSINE OF A WELL KNOWN TERRORIST WHO WAS BELIEVE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BOMBING OF WORLD TRADE CENTRE,TWIN TOWERS I.E. SEPT 11 ATTACKS ON U.S.

I COULD BE RIGHT YOU KNOW?
Re: Mubaraq Osama Bin Laden by tboy1(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2008
Necorios:

WHAT IF IN THE NEAREST FUTURE, UNITED STATES DISCOVERS THAT BARACK OBAMA'S REAL NAME IS MUBARAQ OSAMA BIN LADEN, COUSINE OF A WELL KNOWN TERRORIST WHO WAS BELIEVE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BOMBING OF WORLD TRADE CENTRE,TWIN TOWERS I.E. SEPT 11 ATTACKS ON US.

Sometimes i just wonder what triggers people's brain to demented , twisted and obscene thoughts?
Re: Mubaraq Osama Bin Laden by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2008
Necorios:

WHAT IF IN THE NEAREST FUTURE, UNITED STATES DISCOVERS THAT BARACK OBAMA'S REAL NAME IS MUBARAQ OSAMA BIN LADEN, COUSINE OF A WELL KNOWN TERRORIST WHO WAS BELIEVE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BOMBING OF WORLD TRADE CENTRE,TWIN TOWERS I.E. SEPT 11 ATTACKS ON US.

It will be better if you just relax in that polluted environment and concentrate more on Fashola's BRT buses, Adedibu's brand of politics and Ibori's missing plane. I bet you can do well analysing those events on your dry tv stations like NTA and Galaxy.
Re: Mubaraq Osama Bin Laden by tboy1(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2008
nuzo:

It will be better if you just relax in that polluted environment and concentrate more on Fashola's BRT buses, Adedibu's brand of politics and Ibori's missing plane.I bet you can do well analysing those events on your dry tv stations like NTA and Galaxy.

Hahahahahahaha  grin grin u just cracked me up big time, BTW u forgot channels television and AIT   LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mubaraq Osama Bin Laden by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2008
Channel tv are trying to step up their game as it is in affliation with CNN, but i will be telling you a bunch of lies if told you that i ever understood what AIT represents.

Most Naija tv channels tend to concentrate more on idolizing hungry broadcasters than presenting quality news and and programmes. cool
Re: Mubaraq Osama Bin Laden by Necorios(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2008
@tboi, wat has television station got to do with my post? i dont seem to understand, throw some lyts>
Re: Mubaraq Osama Bin Laden by luv2talk(m): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2008
I think Necorios is a Republican, This is ridiculous
Re: Mubaraq Osama Bin Laden by MethodMan3(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2008
Necorios:

Fucking idiot!

What if your children discovers that your real name is not NECORIOS but instead u are DUM-DUM?

What if you think with your head and grow up?

What if u get real and serious for once in your life?

nuzo:

It will be better if you just relax in that polluted environment and concentrate more on Fashola's BRT buses, Adedibu's brand of politics and Ibori's missing plane. I bet you can do well analysing those events on your dry tv stations like NTA and Galaxy.

grin
Nuzo, don't mind the puppet, he was just let out of the mental institute!

tboy1:

Sometimes i just wonder what triggers people's brain to demented , twisted and obscene thoughts?

I wonder too!! grin
Re: Mubaraq Osama Bin Laden by SeanT21(f): 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2008
The last time i check Obama had no relation to the middle east.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine That One Day President Barack Obama Disappears: / The Power Of Oil (us Apologises Over Gaddafi Comments) / Mubarak Has Heart Attack On Hearing Life Sentence!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.