Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,326 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri (89229 Views)

How Can I Build A 6 Bedroom Duplex With 6.5m Naira / DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] / Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by oladele007: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2013
Oga Spyder, please i want to know how many blocks can one bag of cement mould of 6 inches and 9 inches blocks ? and how much do u pay for labour too? i mean how much u pay per one block or 100 blocks or 1000 blocks. thanks.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
oladele007: Oga Spyder, please i want to know how many blocks can one bag of cement mould of 6 inches and 9 inches blocks ? and how much do u pay for labour too? i mean how much u pay per one block or 100 blocks or 1000 blocks. thanks.

Well mixed, good quality sand and sound cement bags, 30:1 for 9" and 40:1 for 6". Prices for block laying is relative, dependent on location, level of the work and other factors.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by benimeogu(f): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
M
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by oladele007: 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
Well mixed, good quality sand and sound cement bags, 30:1 for 9" and 40:1 for 6". Prices for block laying is relative, dependent on location, level of the work and other factors.
thanks Oga Spyder, am not talking about the prices of laying blocks, i mean the price the labourer collect for moulding a block or 100 blocks. thanks.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by elvis07: 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2013
spydaa, u ve not given us cost estimate of each section as u normally do wen any section of ur project is completed. waitin to hear that plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
benimeogu: Mr Spyder,
This House Need your help. The House needs a professional plastering Job.

I will try to go and take a look at the house this new week bro.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Rickyolu(m): 1:00am On Sep 23, 2013
spyder880: inside....

Oga Spyder, wat is d height of the room from DPC to d the ceiling (decking) if you add 3 coaches of block from d lintel considering the fact that a beam will still come on top the 3 coaches?
Again wat is the height of d lintel?
Well done Sir.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Fhemmmy: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Another week for us to learn from those that knows their stuff
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by oladele007: 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
a good plastering and bricklayer needed in ogijo near ikorodu.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by adebaxton(m): 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
oladele007:
thanks Oga Spyder, am not talking about the prices of laying blocks, i mean the price the labourer collect for moulding a block or 100 blocks. thanks.

@oladele007..
They charge 700 per bag.. which moulds 40 blocks of 6" / 1 Bag of cement

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
......and so the story continues, we climbed the top of this building..........

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
We supported the planks with fresh cool bamboo.....

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
Then we started sharing planks everywhere.....

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
more......

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
We want this to move really fast.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
So my new team from Enugu came prepared, new tools + high skills = Excellent job

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Its already looking very busy from one of the windows. More work continues tomorrow.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Fhemmmy: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
This is looking really nice . .
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by dude22: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
Nice job and more grease to your elbows. I have very important question if you could help out. For 38 x 77 ft house, house many trips of granite is needed for a 6" decking. How much is granite in owerri area. Thanks
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by kinzodigital: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hello Spyder, I was the one that spoke with you from Benin City on phone last week requesting estimate of materials and stage by stage cost of the 6 bedroom duplex project and you promised sending it last week.
I appreciate how busy you are right now.
Please can you be kind to send it at your earliest convenience.
My email address is kinzodigital@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Kinzodigital
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
kinzodigital: Hello Spyder, I was the one that spoke with you from Benin City on phone last week requesting estimate of materials and stage by stage cost of the 6 bedroom duplex project and you promised sending it last week.
I appreciate how busy you are right now.
Please can you be kind to send it at your earliest convenience.
My email address is kinzodigital@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Kinzodigital

I will continue to try brother, at this stage I have loads of stuff to do, sleeping at night has reduced, but the lord is our strenght. I will do so as soon as I get some little free time. Thank you for understanding.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
We are still moving with terrible speed here. This is the type of stairs we are planning for this house.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
dude22: Nice job and more grease to your elbows. I have very important question if you could help out. For 38 x 77 ft house, house many trips of granite is needed for a 6" decking. How much is granite in owerri area. Thanks

Difficult question to answer dude, it will depend a lot on the design of the house plus other mixing ratio factors. Granite is dependent on type, quality and size of truck. Thanks.
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
We have delivered to site, almost all the rods needed to execute this decking, my iron benders are here and already pushing ahead with the task at hand.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Walling of the next stage of this house is already on my mind, I am going ahead to make the blocks for the first floor of this house.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
on top of the deck, we have completed the first stage of the wood work here, took only 4 days to do this.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
more wood.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
The cantilever projections

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
more of the cantilever.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by spyder880(m): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
Even more, there is no weekend for these guys, I want them working non stop till next week, I want to cast this deck and proceed to the next stage as soon as possible.

Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by dude22: 1:03am On Sep 28, 2013
Thanks a lot for using a bit of your busy schedule to answer me. Please at your sacrificial time may I know the best size of granite and quality best for decking work. How many tons is an average tipper in Nigeria. Thanks again and greater heights to you
Re: Construction Of A 6 Bedroom Duplex At Owerri by Rickyolu(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ricky_olu:

Oga Spyder, wat is d height of the room from DPC to d the ceiling (decking) if you add 3 coaches of block from d lintel considering the fact that a beam will still come on top the 3 coaches?
Well done Sir.
Ricky_olu:

Well done Sir.
Ricky_olu:

Well done Sir.
Oga Spyder, well done on d new post. I know you are very busy but I'm still waiting 4 ur answer on the above question. Thank u sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Quality Granite Supply,haulage At A Reasonble Price / Man Returns From Dubai To See The House Built With Money He Sent Home / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.