Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) (31361 Views)

Annie Idibia Shows Love To Tonto Dikeh / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Attempted Suicide / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Dbeliever(m): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
A man took a rope and went to the bush near his house in the sense that he wanted to commit suicide. Few minutes later, his neighbours who did not care about the man suicide went to comfirm whether he was dead and found the man tieing a rope on his leg. The other man asked him why he did not tie the rope on the neck? The man told them that he tried it on the and it was as if he ll die immediately... This exactly what Tonto Dike has done. Why did she not commit the act first so that others ll talk about it.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by psalmsen(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
[quote author=starboy15]na una get time 2 snd am pizza n gold watch.only me na rope,penknives,daggar nd insecticide she go get as gft.mtcheeeew.dat not gud.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by swtcharissa(f): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
Babe,congrats,try another "failed attempt",I see a car coming ur way...la-ga-da-gbo-ski...speaking in tongues
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by charybabe: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kessythegeek: She needs Jesus
thanks my bro or sis, u v spoken my mind
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by daminho(m): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2013
Poko abi kini oruko omo yi....I will send u a gift too....inside the box Na pistol, hope u will like it
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by JesusAmbassador(f): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
Kessythegeek: She needs Jesus
U just said my mind.. She needs to get herself delivered,a lot of these actress dunno dat satan gradually creeps in the character they act in d movie into their real lives
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by arthurflex(m): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
If you dey craze? Make you no craze craze come ma side.....
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by nachrisbedis: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
Chei! See Nigerians don fall mugu to this falling star that is seeking a positive attention again o!

So her publicist laid a strategy to get gullible Nigerians back and it worked.

I need to fake a suicide ASAP.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by nachrisbedis: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2013
Person wey dey smoke steady weed wan take gullible Nigerians cure and them fall for am. Chei... My own 9ja. No wonder people like Tinubu, hell rufai, fani kayode, OBJ, ATIKU etc.. are still seen as heroes..SMH
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by 3ace(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
Well, the actress cum singer has been able
to overcome the suicidal thought and she is
now back to her normal self.
Dis girl funny sha o. u wan kill yasef because of internet yabiz. Na who send u. Everybody has been subjected to emotional trauma at one time or the other. We all just managed the situation and moved on. If I tell u d kain embarrassment I don face for my life ehn, u go ask me mak I flogg ya yansh for acting like a baby. Or abi na part of your attention seeking stunt?
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by ATLANTA96(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
why the sucide.. u better kill urself than to commit sucide.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by SIRKOL(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tomto y not calm down and face life the way it cums? Over familiarity only brings dishonour. Most of ur haters were once ur fans...wat u r doing now millions had done n de know were it landed them. Mk u parent be proud of u wherever they are, settle down n luk for a God fearing man to marry, start ur life all over again. Whatever way u try to njoy d things of this world, u will soon know that vanity upon vanity all is vanity!!! The ears that does not listen to advice, follows the head to the grave wen it is chopped off. I wish u luk!
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by joshua8862(m): 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2013
Rap maestro: mtcheew 'is it not beta 4 her to kill herself than to commit suicide'
na mumu you be abi killing herself and commiting suicide what is d difference? Mtchsewwwwwwwwww.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
Smh nairaland is totally fuccked
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by babakb: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
not surprised, suicide is an invention of those who don't believe in ALLAH and the Last day, very unfortunate that some ignorant and impatient Muslims have been dragged to this devilish act.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by babybuzx(f): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2013
Dis lady is always seeking for attention. re u sure she didn't buy herself d ipad and she wants to advertise it so people ll knw she has a gold plated phone or to tell d other actresses dat she's got lovely fans. Seun b4 I go believe dis thing show me d pic of fan handling them to her
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
babakb: not surprised, suicide is an invention of those who don't believe in ALLAH and the Last day, very unfortunate that some ignorant and impatient Muslims have been dragged to this devilish act.
angry who tell u say TOTO D!CKeh na muslim undecided
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Spiff20(m): 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2013
victorv12: The b*tch should hang herself. She's better off dead. It's not in our culture for a Nigerian to commit suicide. But recently, all these aje pako girls ( gutter girls) calling themselves "SUPER STARS", the way the social media display their b*tchy behaviors on these entertainment channels are getting too much. He should go ahead and commit suicide. Nigeria is a country that forget the dead easily. Even great men and women are forgotten in Nigeria not to talk about one toto dikeh. If she no commit suicide she be bastard!!!
tonto is she nd not he, u cnt even distinguish btw male nd female properly nd u cum hia nd post crap. No celeb in ur tribe i guess
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2013
Biatch, the bba por-nstar has taken the fp from you. You got to out mojo her to get it back
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by SplendidE(f): 6:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Abeg who she be

1 Like

Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by olatiler(m): 6:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
joshua8862: na mumu you be abi killing herself and commiting suicide what is d difference? Mtchsewwwwwwwwww.
Common budy, the guy u are talking to has Bsc NTA AIT OSRC MTV CNN GCR BH PHD QPR MHC CIA LAPD even HIV in English Language b4 he become Proffesor at OGOGORO UNIVERTY ASO ROCK
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by rad8(m): 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
my dear fans, since tonto tried to attempt fake suicide and got a Gold ipad from God-knows-where, i will attempt my own and if i dnt c a buggati in my garage..we go fite o.
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by babakb: 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
Baddestguyp: angry who tell u say TOTO D!CKeh na muslim undecided

i know she ain't a muslim, i'm only trying to prove that muslims never started suicide, it was started by non Muslims but the west is trying to make the whole world believe that all Muslims are suicidal, yes when necessary we fight just like the afghans fought and conquered the Communist in the 1970's, just like the crusaders massacred over a thousand Muslims and termed it holy war. read your history
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
babakb:

i know she ain't a muslim, i'm only trying to prove that muslims never started suicide, it was started by non Muslims but the west is trying to make the whole world believe that all Muslims are suicidal, yes when necessary we fight just like the afghans fought and conquered the Communist in the 1970's, just like the crusaders massacred over a thousand Muslims and termed it holy war. read your history
simple question and u start dey yarn history. Okay, who started SUICIDE BOMBING? undecided
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by daddymuna: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
it's only boko haram girls that can commit suicide. if u think u can why not. do u need to tell naija
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by dammytex: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
Let's check the validity of this story...

NIGERIANS; I WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE OOO...

If dem born una well, make I no see Bugatti for my door tomorrow..

NONSENSE!!
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by osifred(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
She sent herself those gift
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by Jman06(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Apologies 2 her haterz,but i love Tonto Dikeh with passion!
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by MsNas(f): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
Tonto is a liar! angry She sent herself those gifts and pretended someone sent it to her grin See the Pizza pack, do they write delivery address inside the package? Na so Nigeriansa mumu reach? Send Tonto a gold plated iPad? grin
Liar Liar geh cheesy cheesy
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by mrlaw93(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
Godwinsilas:
my guy u get provlem o who do u like dis suicide and killing herself what is d different?
mumu its jst a joke
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by mrlaw93(m): 8:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
dammytex: Let's check the validity of this story...

NIGERIANS; I WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE OOO...

If dem born una well, make I no see Bugatti for my door tomorrow..

NONSENSE!!
u die fun ori ara e ni... nonsense
Re: Fans Send Special Gifts To Tonto Dikeh After Her Attempted Suicide (photos) by osy4u: 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
PLEASE TOTO DIKE WAIT MAKE I DO MY OWN B4 U GO KILL UR SELF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo / Flavour Stuns In Red Shirt & Red Sneakers / Uriel Oputa Takes Her Mum Shopping On Wheelchair (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.