Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

How To Use More Than 100mb With Droidvpn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use More Than 100mb With Droidvpn (1513 Views)

How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) / How To Use More Than 100mb Using Droid Vpn Free Account / Droidvpn Works Perfectly On Airtel (all Apps Working)... Android 4.0 And Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use More Than 100mb With Droidvpn by Ysakaws: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2013
I just discovered that i can use more than 100mb on droidvpn on my rooted tecno phantom. I dont know about others, so just test it. When you see the info that you have used 100mb finish. Dont press ok or anything, just press the home key and press the home key down and close the droidvpn from there. Now go to settings and to app, scroll to droidvpn and clear data. Then go back to open droidvpn and login with ANOTHER ACCOUNT. Then go straight to ICMP and browse a bit. Then u can later change to UDP PORT 500. I hope it helped??
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb With Droidvpn by Stbillion(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2013
Ysakaws: I just discovered that i can use more than 100mb on droidvpn on my rooted tecno phantom. I dont know about others, so just test it. When you see the info that you have used 100mb finish. Dont press ok or anything, just press the home key and press the home key down and close the droidvpn from there. Now go to settings and to app, scroll to droidvpn and clear data. Then go back to open droidvpn and login with ANOTHER ACCOUNT. Then go straight to ICMP and browse a bit. Then u can later change to UDP PORT 500. I hope it helped??

please what is the difrence btw using ICMP and UDP
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb With Droidvpn by opisco01(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2013
pls m new to dis droid vpn tin, wat network do u advise I use for it nd hw does it work. tanx
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb With Droidvpn by Ysakaws: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
Stbillion:
please what is the difrence btw using ICMP and UDP
The only difference is that ICMP is for rooted devices while UDP is for unrooted devices. And UDP uses port 500 to work while ICMP doesnt require any port
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb With Droidvpn by Ysakaws: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
opisco01: pls m new to dis droid vpn tin, wat network do u advise I use for it nd hw does it work. tanx
MTN nigga# is ur phone rooted?
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb With Droidvpn by opisco01(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ysakaws:
m usin an unrooted note 2
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb With Droidvpn by opisco01(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ysakaws:
m usin an unrooted note 2, so wana get an mtn sim, wat do I do next
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb With Droidvpn by Ysakaws: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2013
opisco01:
m usin an unrooted note 2, so wana get an mtn sim, wat do I do next
Subscribe to ANY MTN BlackBerry plan with ur apn as blackberry.net
Note dat u must have downloaded droidvpn from appstore and also create an account.
Login ur account and go to settings on the droidvpn and change the UDP port to 500. Connect and start surfing d web
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb With Droidvpn by gabrielella4u: 10:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pls my play store is not working on my phantom A wit droidvpn can someone pls help me out
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb With Droidvpn by Ysakaws: 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
On your hotspot....datz all # it will surely work
Re: How To Use More Than 100mb With Droidvpn by Omotosho4real: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pls help me out my driodvpn is no more workn what can i do

(1) (Reply)

*PICTURES* BBM For Android And Ios Rollout Resumes! / Samsung Galaxy Note Edge / Campaign For Etisalat To Bring Back PAYG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.