Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Who Can Decode The Brainbox Of GMC Savanna - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Who Can Decode The Brainbox Of GMC Savanna (786 Views)

Buying Or Getting ECU (brainbox)? Read This! / What Are The Signs Of A Faulty Brainbox In A Nissan / Help Who Can Help Decode Our 98 Honda Accord Cd Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Decode The Brainbox Of GMC Savanna by SoarsPlanet(f): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
Hello please I need help with my GMC Savanna, it developed a fault some weeks back and I had it diagnosed and the guy told me its the brainbox that needs decoding does anyone know where we can get someone who can decode it
Re: Who Can Decode The Brainbox Of GMC Savanna by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
SoarsPlanet: Hello please I need help with my GMC Savanna, it developed a fault some weeks back and I had it diagnosed and the guy told me its the brainbox that needs decoding does anyone know where we can get someone who can decode it

do you know the meaning of the word decoding ?

unless s/he meant the meaning of the code eg P0032
Re: Who Can Decode The Brainbox Of GMC Savanna by sultaan(m): 4:23am On Aug 16, 2013
No such thing as decoding the brainbox of a car, your mechanic has no idea what he is doing.
You will have to describe what is wrong with your GMC, and go get it scanned with an OBD scanner.

The code they give you is what you will post here or google that code with your car model i.e P0303 Gmc Savana then you will see the solution.

You need to stop your mechanic from touching anything now before he destroys that van, you have to scan cars now before you try fixing if its an emission/transmission issue. For any other problem he has to look and show you the damage befor you let him take a bolt off. eg brakes,and suspension
Re: Who Can Decode The Brainbox Of GMC Savanna by flexya: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2013
You said it developed a fault. Tell us the fault. Once a mechanic starts sayin brainbox, its time to leave cos it means they r lost.
Re: Who Can Decode The Brainbox Of GMC Savanna by LongeOmolaja(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
what year is your GMC Savana Van? if you are within lagos I advise you contact us in ARS for proper investigation of the vehicle's issue 08063208131

(1) (Reply)

. / Help Needed On Benz ML 320 / In Need Of A Very Good Rewire For 2006 Honda Civic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.