Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

I Was 25 Yrs Old When Buhari And IBB Ruled, They Are Now Expired - El Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was 25 Yrs Old When Buhari And IBB Ruled, They Are Now Expired - El Rufai (966 Views)

Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa / Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? / Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was 25 Yrs Old When Buhari And IBB Ruled, They Are Now Expired - El Rufai by Noraokon: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
Former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, in 2010 asked former military rulers, Generals Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB) and Muhammadu Buhari, to quit the 2011 presidential race.

El-Rufai said: I was 25 years old when Buhari and Babangida were Heads of State and I am now 50 and they still want to be Head of State. I don't understand that. I don't understand that at all and I call on the young people of Nigeria to take their future into their hands and ensure that in the next election, they vote for a new generation of leaders.

see details:
http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/57737-ibb-buhari-think-blackberry-fruit-el-rufai.html
Re: I Was 25 Yrs Old When Buhari And IBB Ruled, They Are Now Expired - El Rufai by IjeomaObasi: 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
honestly, El Rufai's position is indisputable. but this leaves me confused on the reason for his sudden turn to support the same man he called expired product and asked Nigerians not to vote for.
Re: I Was 25 Yrs Old When Buhari And IBB Ruled, They Are Now Expired - El Rufai by Joeadamu86: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2013
I really think its very important to test the sanity of the likes of El rufai, before we know it he will start calling Buhari a youth because of desperation...
Re: I Was 25 Yrs Old When Buhari And IBB Ruled, They Are Now Expired - El Rufai by PrettyRita(f): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Twitter Mallam made this comment when he was still in his right senses. Desperation has driven him into another realm. Now he licks the boot of those he once condemned and declared as perpetually unelectable. He isn't strong willed and shifts ground easily for selfish interest. He can't be trusted

1 Like

Re: I Was 25 Yrs Old When Buhari And IBB Ruled, They Are Now Expired - El Rufai by Euroclydon(m): 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2013
Insamuch as El-rufai sometimes say thing like he thinks from his an.us, he sometimes also makes sense.... Infact he is two-faced...cos sometimes,i think he also forgets some statements he has made in the past and contradicts them with recent statements...i don taya for the pint-sized man.
Re: I Was 25 Yrs Old When Buhari And IBB Ruled, They Are Now Expired - El Rufai by IjeomaObasi: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2013
that character El Rufai seriously need to be subjected to mental test.
PrettyRita: Twitter Mallam made this comment when he was still in his right senses. Desperation has driven him into another realm. Now he licks the boot of those he once condemned and declared as perpetually unelectable. He isn't strong willed and shifts ground easily for selfish interest. He can't be trusted
Re: I Was 25 Yrs Old When Buhari And IBB Ruled, They Are Now Expired - El Rufai by israel007: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2013
Una don start with each other.
Re: I Was 25 Yrs Old When Buhari And IBB Ruled, They Are Now Expired - El Rufai by BigBabyJesus: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
El Rufai and Fani Kayode can't stop spewing sh1t

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Need For ASUU To Continue Strike –jonathan / Increase In Number Of Private Universities Is Good For Nigeria- Jonathan / INEC Declaration: Fresh Crisis Hits PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.