Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Living With A Cheating Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Living With A Cheating Husband (5620 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living With A Cheating Husband by Pat80(f): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2013
If a man is cheating his wife so much so, that the wife has tried all means to convince him to desist. It has gone bad that possibly the man now has kids outside wedlock. What advice can be given to the wife in order to lessen her pain while still married to the cheating husband?
Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by bellong: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
So sorry madam, a man that has been cheating probably before you married him is difficult to stop. Habit die hard.

Sincerely, I do not know how to deal with such without application of violence. Except he encounters divine touch and transformation, stopping is an herculean task. Your patience and prayer will have to increase on a geometric progression.

God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by greatgod2012(f): 5:30pm On Aug 15, 2013
@op, what are his reasons for cheating?
Do you have kids for him?
Why do you like continuing living with him, sorry for asking, @op, if you don't mind my asking.
Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by Ashabie(f): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2013
Point out that man who is innocent? @op,all you need is prayer. Everybody faces one thing or the other when it comes to marriage. If you still luv him keep your home. Thousands of woman out there want your position,they dnt mind just bearing his surname. If you have kids on your own,focus on them and their future, if you are yet to have,use that as your prayer point, and I blve God will give u ur hrt desire. And try to adjust in ur lapses as well.don't leave your home for anybody,having child out his home is not new,many ppl will no this after husby death,thank God u find out in time,dat will help u to be more focus,and plan your children future well. Our joy will not turn to sorrow.it is well
Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2013
OP, keep praying until you contact HIV.

Is your life that useless that you are willing to go through all these.

Na wah!

Go get a job, or learn a new trade...however small the amount is and start taking care of yourself.

Anyway, as per your post, in order to lessen your pain, start drinking and smoking. Am surely the time you hit the bed, your pain will be lessened.

4 Likes

Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2013
Ashabie: Point out that man who is innocent? @op,all you need is prayer. Everybody faces one thing or the other when it comes to marriage. If you still luv him keep your home. Thousands of woman out there want your position,they dnt mind just bearing his surname. If you have kids on your own,focus on them and their future, if you are yet to have,use that as your prayer point, and I blve God will give u ur hrt desire. And try to adjust in ur lapses as well.don't leave your home for anybody,having child out his home is not new,many ppl will no this after husby death,thank God u find out in time,dat will help u to be more focus,and plan your children future well. Our joy will not turn to sorrow.it is well

Smh

I give up!

9 Likes

Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by TV01(m): 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, what are his reasons for cheating?

Are there any valid reasons for cheating?

TV

3 Likes

Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by Kanwulia: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2013
Two options only.
STAY OR LEAVE! kiss

How many AFRICAN WOMEN do you know have LEFT their husbands for cheating? undecided
IS THE AFRICAN CULTURE NOT POLYGAMOUS?

I don't understand NIGERIAN women. ALMOST 90% OF NIGERIAN WOMEN GREW UP IN HOUSES WITH THEIR OWN FATHERS CHEATING WHILE THEIR MOTHERS STAYED IN THOSE MARRIAGES. . . . OR WERE KICKED OUT WITH OTHER WOMEN MOVING INTO THE HOUSES!

When the vows were taken. . . did the HUSBAND AND WIFE really believe that they would really forsake ALL OTHERS? cheesy

Why do NIGERIAN WOMEN FEEL A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT TO 'THE ONE MAN-ONE WIFE' ILLUSION? HOW MANY OF THEIR FATHERS WERE MONOGAMOUS?

Why go into a marriage and EXPECT a NIGERIAN MAN to be monogamous? undecided

Cheap advice : WHEN YOU ARE MARRIED TO A NIGERIAN MAN. . . DO NOT EXPECT MONOGAMY. . . SIMPLE! kiss

If you can understand this BASIC FACT. . . . YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN MARRIED EXPECTING TO CHANGE GENETIC POLYGAMISTS!

YOUR CHRISTIAN VOWS ARE UNNATURAL IN THE CONTEXT OF AFRICAN OR NIGERIAN MARRIAGES. . .

Women! Quit deceiving yourselves. . . .DON'T GET MARRIED TO NIGERIAN MEN. . . OR SIT THERE AND TAKE THE HEAT! kiss

YOUR FATHERS WERE NOT MONOGAMOUS. . . .SO STOP YOUR ILLUSIONS AND SAVE YOURSELVES LIVES OF MISERY! kiss

Don't get married to NIGERIAN OR AFRICAN men. . .or do so and ACCEPT YOUR FATES! kiss

POLYGAMOUS FATHERS GIVE BIRTH TO POLYGAMOUS SONS! THIS IS AFRRRRRRRRRICA!!!! cool

Ask FEMI-FANI-KAYODE! lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by baby124: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2013
Abeg i read this thread and instantly got headache. Am out angry
Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2013
shocked Wow! Just wow!
Ashabie: Point out that man who is innocent? @op,all you need is prayer. Everybody faces one thing or the other when it comes to marriage. If you still luv him keep your home. Thousands of woman out there want your position,they dnt mind just bearing his surname. If you have kids on your own,focus on them and their future, if you are yet to have,use that as your prayer point, and I blve God will give u ur hrt desire. And try to adjust in ur lapses as well.don't leave your home for anybody,having child out his home is not new,many ppl will no this after husby death,thank God u find out in time,dat will help u to be more focus,and plan your children future well. Our joy will not turn to sorrow.it is well

3 Likes

Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by coogar: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
Pat80: If a man is cheating his wife so much so, that the wife has tried all means to convince him to desist. It has gone bad that possibly the man now has kids outside wedlock. What advice can be given to the wife in order to lessen her pain while still married to the cheating husband?

look the other way....if it will make her feel better, she can also get a young lover to even the score.
Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 15, 2013

Unbelievable that a woman would right this. There are still thousands of men out there who are innocent including me. If unfortunately you married a cheat, do not deceive yourself you could not have done better. The truth is that you could have done better and it may be partly your fault.

Back to the poster. You know why you got married in the first place and you should always remember that. My question is "are the reasons you got married still there". If this man always cheated on you before marrieage and you only married him because he has money, then you need to ask yourself if the money is worth all the heartache you face. May be the money you have will reduce your pain. I can see you want to remain in this marriage by force!

But if you married him hoping you will be his only wife and it was out of true love, I would advice that divorce is an option in this case. Even the bible says you can divorce under these kind of scenario. Why call a man your husband why he shares himself with several other women. Be truthful, can you bear what he is doing? If not then it may just be time to move on! I honestly do not think having children or not should change your decision, besides you dont want your kids growing up in this kind of environment.

6 Likes

Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
Nashville:

Unbelievable that a woman would right this. There are still thousands of men out there who are innocent including me. If unfortunately you married a cheat, do not deceive yourself you could not have done better. The truth is that you could have done better and it may be partly your fault.

Back to the poster. You know why you got married in the first place and you should always remember that. My question is "are the reasons you got married still there". If this man always cheated on you before marrieage and you only married him because he has money, then you need to ask yourself if the money is worth all the heartache you face. May be the money you have will reduce your pain. I can see you want to remain in this marriage by force!

But if you married him hoping you will be his only wife and it was out of true love, I would advice that divorce is an option in this case. Even the bible says you can divorce under these kind of scenario. Why call a man your husband why he shares himself with several other women. Be truthful, can you bear what he is doing? If not then it may just be time to move on! I honestly do not think having children or not should change your decision, besides you dont want your kids growing up in this kind of environment.

I'm sure she wants other part ways to deal with the philandering man apart from divorce.
Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by greatgod2012(f): 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
TV01:

Are there any valid reasons for cheating?

TV

Who knows? The man might have told her why he's cheating on her, and it might be probably the reason she want to continue living with him, knowing fully well that he's a serial cheater, because in her post, she didn't mention why she want to continue living with him, she only asked how she can continue living with him, despite the fact that she knows that her hubby is a cheater, that was why I asked the question, maybe it was in their agreement,lol.

I smh at some people mindset sha, but I won't say more than that. Each to his/her own.
Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2013
greatgod2012:

Who knows? The man might have told her why he's cheating on her, and it might be probably the reason she want to continue living with him, knowing fully well that he's a serial cheater, because in her post, she didn't mention why she want to continue living with him, she only asked how she can continue living with him, despite the fact that she knows that her hubby is a cheater, that was why I asked the question, maybe it was in their agreement,lol.

I smh at some people mindset sha, but I won't say more than that. Each to his/her own.

Which naija woman will stay with a cheating man if not that their source of life is tied to it.

Na money palaver, nothing else.

Abi u think say na the s ex style that will make her stay.

Probably, she don see her name for the man will so she no wan give up all the inheritance
Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by Kanwulia: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2013
Better-LOADED MEN ARE CHEATING LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER WITH THEIR WIVES DYING FOR THEM. . . e come be some peeps wey nor see food chop for NL? LWKMDead!!! cheesy

GBE NU E SOUN JOR!!! angry . . . As my darling grandmama go say! cool

ANDY UBA. . .REMARRIES AFTER 27 YEARS OF SERIAL CHEATING!!!!! HIS WIFE IS STILL ANSWERING 'ESTRANGED WIFE' waiting to collect ABANDONED PROPERTY abi na 'blokos'!. . . . . NOT EX-WIFE!!! grin

2 OF OJUKWU'S WIVES DIED LOVING HIM AS A SERIAL CHEAT, TILL HIS BLOKOS ROTTEN FOR H-INSIDE BIANCARRRR!!!!

Women! Please, take note!
STOP STRESSING YOURSELVES!!!!
Join the 'recycling business'!!!! kiss
There will ALWAYS BE A SWEETER POOHSIE THAN YOUR MGBEKETOTO! cheesy
YOUR HOLY NWENJA SLACK, OVER-PHOCKED, MISERABLE AZZZE WILL BE 'DUMBBBED'. . . and A RECYCLED ASSSSSSSSSSSHAWO WILL MOVE INTO YOUR HOME. . . DEAL WITH IT!

This is AFRICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! grin

http://www.newsofthepeople-ng.com/the-messy-burial-of-senator-andy-ubas-mother-how-his-mistress-faith-vedelaigo-was-shut-out/

http://www.globalvillageextra.com/FRESH-CRISIS-LOOMS-IN-SENATOR-ANDY-UBA-S-FAMILY-AS-HE-BURIES-MOM--WIFE-AND-MISTRESS-BATTLE-DIRTY-OVER-RECOGNITION.html

[b]
FRESH CRISIS LOOMS IN SENATOR ANDY UBA’S FAMILY AS HE BURIES MOM, WIFE AND MISTRESS BATTLE DIRTY OVER RECOGNITION

Senator Andy Uba is in the news again. Uba, who represent the Anambra Senatorial district in Nigeria National Assembly has been hugging the cover of newspapers in Nigeria, for all the bad reasons.

[size=20pt]Indeed his estranged, first wife Obiageli and his newly wedded wife,[/size] Faith Vedelego are presently engaged in mutual assurance destruction (MAD) over the burial of senator Andy Uba’s mother fixed for 5th October next month in Anambra state. Globalvillageextra reliably gathered that Obiageli; the mother of Andy’s first grown up children and Faith Vedelago are at war over who plays which role at the burial ceremony.

Faith Vadelago, the general Overseer of the Abuja based Faith Ministry and Obiageli are not strange to scandal.

[size=20pt]For those who have come up close to Faith, her beauty conquers all. For her beauty she has been able to attract the attention of Senator Andy Uba from his marriage of 27 years to Obiageli ; the estranged first wife.[/size]

[size=20pt]The beautiful, female Pentecostal pastor was reported to be very close and warm to former president Olusegun Obasanjo, it was alleged that after Obasanjo’s tenure expired and he vacated Aso Rock, Vedelago who has knack for knowing where the real power reigns allegedly jumped into the waiting arms of Andy Uba who was the special Assistant to former President Obasanjo on domestic affairs.[/size]

Andy Uba reign as Gernor of Anambra state was terminated but this did not however, dampen the blossoming love affairs between Andy Uba and Vadelego, even though it was not made public.

The speculation that Senator Andy Uba has secretly wedded Vadelago assumed the live of its own when Faith, delivered a baby girl towards the end of 2011 for Senator Andy Uba. The christening of the baby was equally controversial. Faith Vadelago last year pulled the stun that hugely stirred the Christian world when posters announcing the visit of notable German Preacher Reinhard Bonnke to the dedication of Andy Uba’s daughter and her N2.5billion ministry were pasted all over Abuja.

The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), the umbrella body of all Christians in Nigeria was not very happy over the visit, because it was not put in the know of the visit.

Vedelago had her way as Reinhard Bonnke sneaked into Abuja for the first time. He not only dedicated the church but the baby girl born to Andy Uba.

Observers are of the opinion that the current tipsy turvy between Obiageli and Faith Vedelago might definitely be the test of their love.

The current crisis brewing in the family, like other previous ones may not only tear the Uba’s dynasty apart, but make a dog breakfast of Senator Andy Uba’s mother’s funeral rite.

Source told globalvillageextra that Uba’s mother died before the Senate embarked on its two months recess which ends on the 17th September, to enable Senator Uba put his House in order, the embattled Senator allegedly pleaded with the family to allow him plan the burial which will attract the movers and shakers, and the who is who in the political terrain in Nigeria. But the struggle for recognition among the warring wives may make a mess of all the plans as the funeral rites take place on the 5th of October.

[/b]

Or this? tongue

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/ojukwu-sexcapades-of-the-biafran-leader/

[b][size=20pt]Ojukwu: Sexcapades of the Biafran leader[/size]

on March 03, 2012 / in Special Report 3:16 am

By Uduma Kalu

[size=20pt]MALLAM DIM OJUKUW. . . .Had four wives, romantic poems and controversial marriages[/size]

Dim Chukwuemka Odumegwu Ojukwu, hero of the Biafran war, had many appellations among which are the People’s General, Lion of the Tribe of Biafra, the Hero’s Hero, the General’s General, Dim, Ezeigbo Gburugburu.

But nobody gave him a title for being a romantic or a lady’s man. In fact, a senior editor once replied his colleagueon why Bianca fell for Ojukwu, an old man. The editor told the female editor that had the lady herself met Ojukwu, she would have fallen for him as well. Because no woman could resist Ojukwu’s aura and oratory.

Ojukwu had all its takes to attract women. He was from a wealthy family and was educated in Oxford. His voice was poetry and could spin women’s heads. It is said that he combined romantic poetry with love letters, and deployed very soothing words for his women. Ojukwu was said to have attended the Silverbird beauty pageant where Bianca was crowned and wrote a love note to her witha flower inside. He came prepared.

He defiled all the camp rules for Bianca. You don’t woo a queen nor date a man if you are a queen. But both of them fell for each other. While Bianca refused to let go of Ojukwu and lost her Miss Beautful Girl. She was also Miss Intercontinetal . She also disagreed with her father over Ojukwu. For Ojukwu, Bianca was another Biafran war. The only difference was that there was no Aburi.

Njideka Ojukwu

His skin was rich and glowed. Obinwa Nnaji, former editor of Daily Satellite Newspaper and a one-time Lieutenant in the Biafran Army Engineers (BAE), at the Umuakpu-Omanelu sector on the Owerri-Port Harcourt road, said in a tribute, “He was blessed with a rich glow and prosperous skin – so robust and plump like tomato puree ready to burst if needled.

ojukwu abd stella

Watching him at close range in Ibadan several years ago during a cocktail party organised by Spectrum Books for its authors, I was amazed that he had managed to keep such attractive chocolate arms and skin. Little wonder, women came and stuck to him like chewing gum.”

The family of the late Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu may have common traits that have marked them since time. They are known warriors and are given to polygamy.

According to Chief Anthony Nnadozie Udemefuna Ojukwu, 73-year-old Ikemba Nnewi’s first cousin, their family is known for polygamy. He also gave an insight into Ojukwu’s women. “Look at Bianca. What she wanted in a man might be very different from what Njideka or Stella wanted. But what I want to assure you is that these four women were alike. They were all beautiful women. Emeka loved beautiful things and beautiful cars. He was a man of courage and was handsome, which was an irresistible combination. Ojukwu married four wives in all, but he was married to each of them one at a time. He married early. You know he was a young, rich and handsome man, with a lot of prospects,” he said.

Ojukwu’s first wife was Elizabeth Okoli from ‘Nnukwu Awka’ (in Awka town) in Anambra State. She was a senior Nursing Sister, by profession. They got married between 1956 and 1958. Elizabeth’s father was the first Nigerian Post-Master General in Nigeria. He wedded her in court when he was a D.O., and they lived at Udi, Enugu but mainly at Aba. But the marriage suffered, maybe because she did not have a baby; so they divorced.

The marriage lasted for about two or three years, “but I cannot pin down the real cause of the divorce. Elizabeth later married one Dr. Onuorah, whom she had children with,” the cousin said.

Ojukwu’s second wife was Njideka, daughter of the once famous C.T. Onyekwelu from Nawfia, Anambra State. She had earlier been married to one Dr. Mends. His mother, Elina-Nwamama, was very popular then in Onitsha. Njideka had a set of twins for Dr Mends, a boy and a girl, before they quarrelled and separated.

Njideka and Ojukwu were said to have met through their fathers who were friends and business partners. After their first encounter, they met again three years later at a tube station in London. A relationship ensued soon after wards and culminated in a marriage, which produced three children, two of whom were named Emeka (Jnr) and Okigbo.

Njideka had said Ojukwu, “ is just a very kind man, very polite, not intrusive. He cared less about what happens in the kitchen; he just settles for whatever you offered him. He respected me and my opinion a lot. Later, when the children get across to him, he would ask them what my opinion was on issues and I loved him immensely in return.”

[size=20pt]Another woman in Ojukwu’s life was Victoria, whom he met during his sojourn in Cote d’Ivoire. They were married till the early 80’s when Ojukwu was granted a state pardon by the then Nigeria’s president, Alhaji Usman Shagari.[/size]

Njideka and Ojukwu had what was called ordinance wedding then and the reception was in the family house, Eastern House in Lagos. Ojukwu married Njideka when he was the 5th Battalion Commander and they stayed on till he was appointed the governor of Eastern Region. The marriage ended in separation in Cote d’Ivoire when Ojukwu decided to marry a second wife. Njideka left him angrily.

[size=20pt]It was in Cote d’Ivoire that the taste for female beauty in the Eze Nd’Igbo Gburugburu began to manifest. First, it was a fling with a little known damsel called Victoria. But the affair that really occupied his heart was with Stella Onyeador, sister of society lady, Angela Onyeador. According to reports, Onyeador warmed the ex-combatant’s bed for about 10 years before the relationship ended without producing any child.[/size]

“Emeka now became engaged to Stella Onyeador from Arochukwu in Abia State, who was Njideka’s chief bridesmaid during her wedding and my classmate in the university at Enugu Campus of University of Nigeria. She’s a lawyer by profession and moved to Cote d’Ivoire to join Emeka where he lived. She later came back to Nigeria with him in 1982. He asked us to perform the traditional rites at her father’s compound. If they did court marriage over there, I wouldn’t know. I will only tell you the things that I can swear for in court.

They later quarrelled and even went to court because they were fighting for the custody of a girl-child they adopted while in Cote d’Ivoire. Emeka was eventually awarded custody and ownership of the baby because the court said that under French law, a woman is not eligible to adopt babies, which was the case then in Cote d’Ivoire. They eventually separated. She died two years ago.

“When Stella left the picture, Bianca came, in 1989. But when Bianca was hustling with other girls to enter, Stella was still with Emeka. She was then in stiff competition with former Governor Sam Mbakwe’s daughter, one Barrister Onwuelo’s daughter from Nnewi and another beautiful girl, who I can’t recollect her name.

BiancaRRRRRRR

They were four at the time and mostly had pedigree. They were all graduates of law. Eventually, Bianca won with beauty and brains too. They had a wedding in the Catholic Church, though you know that there’s no way you can wed in the church without a certificate from the court. She was the only one he wedded in both cases. She has a set of twins for Emeka, and another boy too.”

In Ivory Coast, Ojukwu was described by Kanayo Esinulo, a journalist, as upbeat and constantly admired by female folk each time he stepped out of his Yamoussoukro residence. Even his late wife, Njideka, did not mince words in a newspaper interview when she blamed the women in his life for her leaving Ojukwu in Ivory Coast. Njideka herself was said to have been attracted to Ojukwu when her betrothed, who was Ojukwu’s cousin, took her to see Ojukwu. Njideka left her man for Ojukwu.

Another story of Ojukwu sexcapades was also related by Esinulu. One breezy evening Ojukwu drove through the beautiful boulevards of Abidjan. Ojukwu asked him in Igbo language ‘Kanayo onwe li ifuinulu ekwulu maka mu?’ ‘Is there anything you have heard said about me?’ I braced up and replied immediately ‘No, Your Excellency. ‘So onwelono ife inuluekwu lu maka mu? He repeated the same question and still got ‘No, Your Excellency. How on earth can I claim to have heard Sir…’
‘Kanayo, onwero no ihi nuru? (You mean you never heard anything.) I persistently replied His Excellency in the negative.

Ojukwu then broke the calabash. ‘Ha si na onwele ife meru umuwanyi diplomats. Ha si ni melu ma ima ni imero, then imesia.’ Translated, it means: ‘I am being accused of having affairs with wives of diplomats. Well, if you are being so accused and you know you haven’t done it, the best thing therefore is to do it.’

The General was once said to have escaped being roped into a controversy after his return when he was sheltered by a famous monarch in Igboland. It was during his return to Nigeria in the 1980s and everyone was falling head-over-heels to give him a befitting reception.

So, he found his way into the home of this notable chief, and began writing poetic verses and love letters – thus leading to the collapse of the chief’s marriage to one of the sisters of a top political figure in the Second Republic. Nnaji explained another scene he witnessed in Ojukwu’s house in Enugu. “And right there before us, Ojukwu made for his Princess of Nnewi and Ngwo and he planted a mouthful of kiss. We averted our eyes, but subconsciously, the writer peeped to record this gracious moment that might not be played back. The queen and king of love swallowed each other’s saliva, and in the warm embrace which was more than a bear hug, sent signals to the visitors that this is my wife in whom I am well pleased.”
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/03/ojukwu-sexcapades-of-the-biafran-leader/#sthash.ScPVe7XS.dpuf[/b]

CHEI!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by coogar: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2013
i don't believe these stories.
no man at ojukwu's age could have been that virile unless he's related to ron jeremy!

1 Like

Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
Jesus Christ!!
Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mgbeke toto!
FFK don suffer for ur hand!
But u r somehow right o!

I entered into marriage with open mind so I will not get hbp.
My late mum told me to always live room for fuckups in everything I do cos at times,it doesn't always go the way we want it to go.

I told mr ypp while dating and after marriage, if u must do it, be adequately protected.
Though I've seen no reason to doubt his sincerity, I always drag him to hospital for complete medical checkup. We need to wisen up abeg. Those men I encounter everyday everywhere r husbands not single guys.
Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by biolabee(m): 6:37am On Aug 16, 2013
Nice insight...... calotti

And people dey go this woman ministry for anointing, ,,,,

Even this reinhard bonnke sef?
Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 16, 2013
meee
Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by Bootylicious(f): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2013
Thanks! Bitter truth hahahahah I remember a thread I started asking if ladies would prefer dre man go for paid sex or has one lady he has an affair witout side,i was called all sort of names, dis is Africa mehn Nigeria 4dat matter... itss just natural.. OP dat shld not bother u, infact d more u talk him out of it d more he goes deep into it. Don't nag, pretend as if u don't know, treat him wit lovee and respect 4d sake of ur children.. u move out anoda woman moves in..
Kanwulia: Two options only.
STAY OR LEAVE! kiss

How many AFRICAN WOMEN do you know have LEFT their husbands for cheating? undecided
IS THE AFRICAN CULTURE NOT POLYGAMOUS?

I don't understand NIGERIAN women. ALMOST 90% OF NIGERIAN WOMEN GREW UP IN HOUSES WITH THEIR OWN FATHERS CHEATING WHILE THEIR MOTHERS STAYED IN THOSE MARRIAGES. . . . OR WERE KICKED OUT WITH OTHER WOMEN MOVING INTO THE HOUSES!

When the vows were taken. . . did the HUSBAND AND WIFE really believe that they would really forsake ALL OTHERS? cheesy

Why do NIGERIAN WOMEN FEEL A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT TO 'THE ONE MAN-ONE WIFE' ILLUSION? HOW MANY OF THEIR FATHERS WERE MONOGAMOUS?

Why go into a marriage and EXPECT a NIGERIAN MAN to be monogamous? undecided

Cheap advice : WHEN YOU ARE MARRIED TO A NIGERIAN MAN. . . DO NOT EXPECT MONOGAMY. . . SIMPLE! kiss

If you can understand this BASIC FACT. . . . YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN MARRIED EXPECTING TO CHANGE GENETIC POLYGAMISTS!

YOUR CHRISTIAN VOWS ARE UNNATURAL IN THE CONTEXT OF AFRICAN OR NIGERIAN MARRIAGES. . .

Women! Quit deceiving yourselves. . . .DON'T GET MARRIED TO NIGERIAN MEN. . . OR SIT THERE AND TAKE THE HEAT! kiss

YOUR FATHERS WERE NOT MONOGAMOUS. . . .SO STOP YOUR ILLUSIONS AND SAVE YOURSELVES LIVES OF MISERY! kiss

Don't get married to NIGERIAN OR AFRICAN men. . .or do so and ACCEPT YOUR FATES! kiss

POLYGAMOUS FATHERS GIVE BIRTH TO POLYGAMOUS SONS! THIS IS AFRRRRRRRRRICA!!!! cool

Ask FEMI-FANI-KAYODE! lipsrsealed
Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2013
When I say 99% of men living in Nigeria are cheats,, I knew it.

This is what you will get when most women marry for money.

This is what you will get when you give out your daughter in marriage for the said husband to take care of you and family (girls parents)

This is what you get when you think that only men needs education.
This is what you get when employment and appointment laws favors men.

This is what you will get when a girl befriending a broke as s nicca and due to poverty, unemployment, and love of wealth, these girls follows married men.

This is what you get when most girls, once they enter the higher institution, their main target is to get married because of the pressure the society puts on them.

This is what you will get when a girl is in her late 30's is not married, ppl tend to curse, laugh, even at the expense of telling her she selects too much. As long as the man is taking care of you financially...marry him.

And most young girls desire is maarrying a wealthy man.

a broke a ss nicca, starts doing all sorts of illegal business just to get this same money. Finally he has it, the circle continues.

The news here is, you are cheating, many girlfriend....the wife might also be cheating., or she is seated at one church program asking for miracles. Until one day monkey go go market e no go come back.

Yes, we will get there, the remaining 1% of faithful spouses will fight with our blood.

If you think your husband it's cheating. Get some area boys(plenty jobless youth), deal with your husband, while you handle the girl....since Mohammed no gree go mountain, mountain will go to Mohammed.

Yes we will win this war!

grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by bukatyne(f): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2013
LOL! @ thread

Tomorrow if someone says most Nigerian husband cheat, posters will say the generalizations are too much...

@OP:

How to cope with a cheating hubby?....

It seems you have struck divorce from the options...

I really do not know but whatever you do, do not cling to your kids, let them live their lives so they can look forward to rebuilding their lives in marriage without you breathing down their backs and homes.
Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 16, 2013
bukatyne: LOL! @ thread

Tomorrow if someone says most Nigerian husband cheat, posters will say the generalizations are too much...

How to cope with a cheating hubby?....

It might just be better to stick to the topic and not derail. This is an individual case and does not constitute majority of Nigerian men. And by the way who do these men cheat with? Their fellow men or Nigerian women? As I said, let's stick to helping the poster.

1 Like

Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by buklan4realyah(f): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2013
Seriously, i really dnt knw wot to say.... but to my own understanding, aw did u nd so call ur husband started d relationship, is it cos of he is famous, wealthy,handsome etc... if it cos of one of dose reasons den u kip facing sumtin like dis.

cos u nd a man can start ur life togeda frm d scratch nd he will pay u back dis way, though, we av some ingrate fellow.
ur story is som aw toching nd i feel for u.. i understand aw broken hrt is wen it comes to dis issue...

but a question, do u really want to continue living with him, with an external oppression
can u withstand his babymama let alone d child?

pls see ur pastor or guardian or both parent for proper counselling.
Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by bukatyne(f): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2013
Nashville:

It might just be better to stick to the topic and not derail. This is an individual case and does not constitute majority of Nigerian men. And by the way who do these men cheat with? Their fellow men or Nigerian women? As I said, let's stick to helping the poster.

Oga Nashville, Defender of the brethren! cheesy

Reread my post. Most posters said that and not me.

I am only gathering the general consensus of the thread.

Sorry, I do not care who they cheat with. As a married man/woman, your only biz is your spouse and not what others are doing. Do you think I will care most married men cheat if my friend's guy comes to tell me that she slept with a married man? What is even my concern with who she slept with?

The koko here is the erring hubby/wife and not some random babe or dude.

As for the % of Nigerian married men who cheat, check NL's guys to know the percentage.

Now, you are the one derailing the tread lipsrsealed
Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by coogar: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2013
Chillisauce: When I say 99% of men living in Nigeria are cheats,, I knew it.

these men must be cheating with domestic animals and inanimate objects. all the women living in nigeria are saints.

2 Likes

Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by MrsChima(f): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2013
It's your choice. Accept all rrepercussions.
Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2013
coogar:

this men must be cheating with domestic animals and inanimate objects. all the women living in nigeria are saints.
lolz
Re: Living With A Cheating Husband by Enegod(m): 12:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
coogar:

this men must be cheating with domestic animals and inanimate objects. all the women living in nigeria are saints.
[url=http://yoursmiles.org/k-green.php][/url

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder / How Do Your Hormones Affect You During Menstruation? / First Rain Of The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.