Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria (5678 Views)

Do You Need A Foreign Buyer For Your Export Products? / A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room / Need A Foreign Buyer For Your Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by Dmanky(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
Manky380@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by donjoewizy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
donjoewizy@gmail.com
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by Imunique: 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
eva.kiel7@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by VICKYJOE: 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
Asotiejosephvictory@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by justayo: 12:18am On Aug 19, 2013
justayo08@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by bizfield: 12:43am On Aug 19, 2013
folk morning,congratulation to parts of this venture.The package is freshly hot, contact you soon.
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by miitcash(m): 12:48am On Aug 19, 2013
mine ogbodo.j.amobi@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by amtheone(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2013
natureattribute@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by happyday: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2013
[b][/b]Hello people,
Good morning and nice job is being done by OP here,if interest is genuine.
Getting a credible foreign buyer is what most people see as a luxury and a tall dream, considering the potentials they hope to get from such deals.
If anyone is here, and looking for foreign buyers for his/her products, then I can work with you to sell to these tested and credible clients of mine.
Please note that I prefer local farmers or end miners for each product.

If you have the following:
1. Raw Cashew Nuts; starting from 47 KoR quality. If you are a local farmer, and you cannot really say the quality, just check if your Nuts are fresh, big and with no insects.
2. Lead ore with at least 60% quality
3. Chromite ore; We are flexible with this; Tell me your quality and we can discuss further.
4. Copper Ore; Quality starting from 15%.
5. Tin ore; Quality starting from 65%.

Please note that we do not insist on Lagos delivery, we are ready to come to your farm or mine to BUY.
So, it will be of great benefit to both of us(seller and buyer) if you can prove to us that you really have the products and the ability to sell to us.
If you fit in to this, you can just signify interest here, and then I will get a way to contact you on here.
I dislike spammy eMails, just as much as you do.

Thanks,
Regards.
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by bizfield: 11:59am On Aug 19, 2013
Good day folk i have'nt reply because i known Nigerian love free things(awof).I want to be honest with you all that it took 8 to 1 year to carry out research on this information.Having a constitent foregn buyer is not an easy task,be assure that you will have constitent and reliable buyer for your products from all over the world.Drop your mail you ready to pay a token amount Goodluck.
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by Ponybiz: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
bizfield: Good day folk i have'nt reply because i known Nigerian love free things(awof).I want to be honest with you all that it took 8 to 1 year to carry out research on this information.Having a constitent foregn buyer is not an easy task,be assure that you will have constitent and reliable buyer for your products from all over the world.Drop your mail you ready to pay a token amount Goodluck.
is not you fault keep on insulting us, cus we have drop our email here. If ur info is making u money, u would have not have time 4 little token. Keep ur fake export brokage info to ur self.
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
bizfield: Good day folk i have'nt reply because i known Nigerian love free things(awof).I want to be honest with you all that it took 8 to 1 year to carry out research on this information.Having a constitent foregn buyer is not an easy task,be assure that you will have constitent and reliable buyer for your products from all over the world.Drop your mail you ready to pay a token amount Goodluck.
Low life scammer,go get a life idiota, poor dude looking for traffic,keep ur worthless token to urself. Anu mpam

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by happyday: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
Good people,
The OP has told us what he has in mind; It's now left to us to decide what we want to do with the products we produce here in Nigeria. If I have listed your product in my last post here, just signify your interest and I will contact you, to discuss dealing and logistics.
Or if you know anyone with a local farm producing cashew nuts, let me know about their business and what quantity their farms can be supplying us, per month.

Regards and have a happy day.
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by magnuga(f): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
margaretnuga2002@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by bizfield: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
i mentioned token not because am hungry but has to filter this thread.Vital information is appreciated by those who value it.It's a well packaged ebook,drop your mail if you're reliable old or new exporter and ready to embrace others ppl strategies and idea.
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by presido07: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
Adamscity07@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by Venus1: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
olamother86@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by rasheedow(m): 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
rasheedow@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by tayade: 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
tayade2005@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by nikenry(f): 6:34am On Aug 20, 2013
nikenry@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by halmat(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
bizfield: i mentioned token not because am hungry but has to filter this thread.Vital information is appreciated by those who value it.It's a well packaged ebook,drop your mail if you're reliable old or new exporter and ready to embrace others ppl strategies and idea.
Aleemisiaka@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by mamaaustin(f): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
happyday: [b][/b]Hello people,
Good morning and nice job is being done by OP here,if interest is genuine.
Getting a credible foreign buyer is what most people see as a luxury and a tall dream, considering the potentials they hope to get from such deals.
If anyone is here, and looking for foreign buyers for his/her products, then I can work with you to sell to these tested and credible clients of mine.
Please note that I prefer local farmers or end miners for each product.

If you have the following:
1. Raw Cashew Nuts; starting from 47 KoR quality. If you are a local farmer, and you cannot really say the quality, just check if your Nuts are fresh, big and with no insects.
2. Lead ore with at least 60% quality
3. Chromite ore; We are flexible with this; Tell me your quality and we can discuss further.
4. Copper Ore; Quality starting from 15%.
5. Tin ore; Quality starting from 65%.

Please note that we do not insist on Lagos delivery, we are ready to come to your farm or mine to BUY.
So, it will be of great benefit to both of us(seller and buyer) if you can prove to us that you really have the products and the ability to sell to us.
If you fit in to this, you can just signify interest here, and then I will get a way to contact you on here.
I dislike spammy eMails, just as much as you do.

Thanks,
Regards.

Hi, can we talk more?
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by Shipperslink(m): 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
shipperslink@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
mikelrealmikel@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by alfajamiu(m): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
alarapejamiu@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by Lachynos2k2(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
lachynos2k2@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by tomobon567: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
mondayjohn123@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by Quailbirdfarmer: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hi
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by babymakaveli: 6:37am On Aug 26, 2013
Ezendukauche59@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by Madametrendy(f): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
mailmadametrendy@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by Etranshub(m): 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
olowaolugbenga@gmail.com @op i would like to know the way to get foreign buyers for my products. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Start Ups/Entrepreneurs Should Have Mentors / 7 Legit Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 & Make Upto N250k/month By July / Join VIEWPOINT - Get Entertained Watching Videos, Get Paid Without Referrals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.