Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria (5787 Views)

Do You Need A Foreign Buyer For Your Export Products? / A Surefire Business You Can Start With #3,000 Without Leaving Your Room / Need A Foreign Buyer For Your Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
tgbite@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by ready2give(m): 12:04am On Aug 30, 2013
rbgiwa@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by joshuabiz: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2013
i need foreign and local buyers 4 silica sand.silica sand is used 4 producing glasses,ceramics plates n mugs e.t.c. bigjoe4success1@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by abayomi23(f): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
Swift24telecoms@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by HIGHHILLMORINGA: 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
donaslab@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by Blaze124: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
Patravien@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by sammybrainy(m): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2013
@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by flavourwole: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2013
shinene2k@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by happyday: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
mamaaustin:

Hi, can we talk more?

Hello, Can you drop your contact number?

Regards.
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by Lawmann: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
I pity young Nigerians.look at how people are droping their email to sumbody they do not know.@op,i am 101% sure that u know NOTHING on export biz.you are just here to find your daily bread
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by uwem18: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
businessdeals135@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by vision06(f): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2013
doublehonour3@gmail.com. Tx.
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by oloba(m): 1:00am On Sep 04, 2013
geminiscorpint@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by somafol: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2013
s.oafolabi@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by kesie: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2013
mcduffde3ple@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by Larrystan(f): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2013
babylarry2luv@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by Quadrillionaire(m): 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
why not just post the information for all to see? dropping my email on this site could expose it to spammers. i dont think its a good idea.
sorry.
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by sholex020: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2013
Raheem.akeem01@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by aubventure: 10:05am On Sep 19, 2013
businessdeals135@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by jummyontop(f): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2013
Please get me informed. toyinjumoke@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2013
happyday: [b][/b]Hello people,
Good morning and nice job is being done by OP here,if interest is genuine.
Getting a credible foreign buyer is what most people see as a luxury and a tall dream, considering the potentials they hope to get from such deals.
If anyone is here, and looking for foreign buyers for his/her products, then I can work with you to sell to these tested and credible clients of mine.
Please note that I prefer local farmers or end miners for each product.

If you have the following:
1. Raw Cashew Nuts; starting from 47 KoR quality. If you are a local farmer, and you cannot really say the quality, just check if your Nuts are fresh, big and with no insects.
2. Lead ore with at least 60% quality
3. Chromite ore; We are flexible with this; Tell me your quality and we can discuss further.
4. Copper Ore; Quality starting from 15%.
5. Tin ore; Quality starting from 65%.

Please note that we do not insist on Lagos delivery, we are ready to come to your farm or mine to BUY.
So, it will be of great benefit to both of us(seller and buyer) if you can prove to us that you really have the products and the ability to sell to us.
If you fit in to this, you can just signify interest here, and then I will get a way to contact you on here.
I dislike spammy eMails, just as much as you do.

Thanks,
Regards.

What you did is exactly what i expected from the op.

How can he open a thread and ask people to keep dropping email addresses. Without stating the line of raw materials and quantity you need ??
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2013
Lawmann: I pity young Nigerians.look at how people are droping their email to sumbody they do not know.@op,i am 101% sure that u know NOTHING on export biz.you are just here to find your daily bread

The guy nah correct JJC deciving JJCs.
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by chux76(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
OP is a schmuck...you have the info prepared in an ebook and you are selling it for a token,instead of using the 'info" to make your scraggy pocket rich. Mofo
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by Ayus34(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
ayus34@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by prettyboi1(m): 12:18am On Sep 21, 2013
litlightazempire@gmail. com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by GreenBobo: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2013
share it here;;;;
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by omobabaon: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
omobaba_one@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by bettymygirl(f): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
bizfield: i mentioned token not because am hungry but has to filter this thread.Vital information is appreciated by those who value it.It's a well packaged ebook,drop your mail if you're reliable old or new exporter and ready to embrace others ppl strategies and idea.

Pls I'm interested ooo.. Email address....betty_mygirl@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by kshankky(m): 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
ayokanmi2020@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by Luggi007(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
bunmi.ogundare@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by richards1: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2014
hommyokey@gmail.com
Re: How To Get A Foreign Buyer For Your Product Easly Without Leaving Nigeria by ALISMILE(m): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2014
jimoh.happy@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's New Billionaires / Food Cart/kiosk Construction / How Recharge And Get Paid Works.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.