Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Declare God's Word Daily Over Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Declare God's Word Daily Over Your Life (1085 Views)

Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily 2014 / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily / Christians: Does God's Word Allow Divorce or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Declare God's Word Daily Over Your Life by sidespin: 5:59am On Aug 16, 2013
DECLARE GOD'S WORD DAILY OVER YOUR LIFE

My barns will be filled to overflowing, & my vats will brim over with new wine pv3v10

My barns will be filled with every kind of provision 144v13

My body is a member of Christ Himself cor6v15

My body is a Temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in me, whom I have received from God, I am not my own; I was bought with a price cor6v19-20

My children will be mighty in the land; my generation will be blessed 112v2

My children will never beg for bread…37v25

My citizenship is in heaven ph3v20

My competence comes from God 2cor3v5

My confidence will be richly rewarded Heb10v35

My Defender is strong, He will take up my case against them pv23v11

My descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies. Gen22v17

My desire ends only in good pv11v23

My desires are fully satisfied pv13v4

My diligent plans lead to profit pv21v5

My enemy does not triumph over me – 41v11

My eyes have seen the defeat of my adversaries; my ears have heard the rout of my wicked foes 92v11

My eyes will no longer be closed, & my ears will listen isa32v3

My faith does not rest on men’s wisdom, but on God’s power cor2v5

My faith is credited as righteousness, because I trust God who justifies the wicked. Rom4v5,10

My faith is growing more and more, and my love for others is increasing. 2 Thess 1:3

My fruit is a tree of life pv11v30

My feet do not slip…37v31

My gift opens my way & ushers me into the presence of the great pv18v16

My glory is my strength pv20v29

My glory will remain fresh in me, the bow ever new in my hand jb29v20

My God instructs me & teaches me the right way isa28v26

My God is greater than all other gods. 2chron2v5

My God, the God of my fathers, has given me treasures in my sacks gen43v23

My harvest will never cease, as long as the earth endures gen8v22

My hands will rule, for I’m diligent pv12v24

My heart is secure, I will have no fear; in the end I will look in triumph on my foes 112v8

My heart is strengthened by grace heb13v9

My help is in the name of Jesus 124v8

My heart rejoices in the Lord; in the Lord my horn is lifted high. My mouth boasts over my enemies, for I delight in your deliverance. There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God. 1 Sam 2:1-2

My highway avoids evil pv16v17

My house contains great treasures pv15v6

My house stands firm pv12v7

My inheritance will endure forever…37v18

My joy is greater than ever 2cor7v7

My joy knows no bounds 2cor7v4

My light and momentary troubles are achieving for me an eternal glory that far outweighs them all 2cor4v17

My light has come & the glory of the Lord rises upon me. Isa60v1

My light shines brightly pv13v9

My lips preserve knowledge, and from my mouth men should seek instruction. Mal 2:7

My mouth utters wisdom, & my tongue speaks what is just…37v30

My lips know what is fitting Pv10v32

My lips nourish many Pv10v21

My lips protect me pv14v3

My lips spread knowledge pv15v7

My memory will be a blessing Pv10v7

My mind, controlled by the Spirit is life and peace. Rom 8:6

My mouth brings forth wisdom Pv10v31

My mouth is a fountain of life Pv10v11

My mouth is filled with laughter, my tongue with songs of joy 126v2

My names are in the book of life ph4v3

My names are written in heaven heb12v23

My offspring are like the dust of the earth & can not be counted gen13v14

My old self was crucified with Him so that the body of sin might be done away with, that I should no longer be a slave to sin— since I have died, I have been freed from sin. Rom 6:6-7

My path is a highway pv15v19

My path is drenched with cream & the rock pours out for me streams of olive oil jb29v6

My path is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of the day
My plans will succeed, for I commit whatever I do to the Lord pv16v3

My prayer is powerful & effective. Js5v16

My prayer pleases God pv158

My prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God. Acts 10:4

My present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in me. Rom 8:18

My roar is like that of the lion, I roar like young lions; I growl as I seize my prey & carry if off with no one to rescue isa5v29

My root flourishes pv12v12

My salvation is nearer now than I first believed. Rom 13:11

My sheep will increase by thousands, by tens of thousands in my field; my oxen will draw heavy loads. 114v13

My sleep is sweet, whether I eat little or much, cos I’m a laborer eccl5v12

My sins have been forgiven on account of His name 1jn2v12

My sons are my heritage from the Lord, my children are a reward from the Almighty 127v3

My son will give me peace; he will bring delight to my soul pv29v17

My sons in their youth will be like well – nurtured plants, & my daughters will be like pillars carved to adorn a palace 144v11

My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has been mindful of my humble state for the Mighty One has done great things for me. His mercy extends to me, He has performed mighty deeds with his arm; he has scattered those who are proud in their inmost thoughts. He has brought down rulers from their thrones but has lifted me up. He has filled the hungry with good things but has sent the rich away empty. He has helped me. Remembering to be merciful to Abraham and his descendants forever, even as he said to our fathers. Luke 1:53-55

My steps are directed by the Lord pv20v24

My steps are firm; though I stumble, I will not fall, for the Lord upholds me with His hand…37v23,24

My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods 63v5

My speech rescues many from destruction pv12v6

My teaching is a foundation of life, turning a man from the snares of death pv13v14

My tent will flourish pv14v11

My tongue brings healing pv12v18

My tongue is a choice silver Pv10v20

My transgressions are forgiven, my sins are covered. Therefore I’m blessed. Rom4v7

My wages brings life to me Pv10v16

My wife brings me good, not harm, all the days of her life pv31v12

My wife is bone of my bones & flesh of my flesh; she was taken out of me gen2v23

My wife is clothed with strength & dignity; she can laugh at the days to come pv31v25

My wife is like a fruitful vine within my house; my sons are like olive shoots around my table 128v3

My wife is like the merchant ships, bringing her food from afar pv31v13

My wife’s lamp does not go out at night pv31v18

My wisdom will reward me Pv9v12
Re: Declare God's Word Daily Over Your Life by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2013
the LORD'S will 4 my life shall come to pass

(1) (Reply)

Photo: South African Pastor Makes Members Eat Grass / Your Favorite Nigerian MOG? / BUSTED!!! Pastor Transfers Marriage Anointing By Kissing Naked Women's Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.