Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,620 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

A ghetto dream - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A ghetto dream (1350 Views)

Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) / Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / Life Of A Shy Ghetto Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A ghetto dream by HerexG(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2013
I'm Michael Eze, a native of Delta state Nigeria, i 'm a child who grew up with a single father. It is though growing up with a single dad and tougher not knowing your mother, that's my own case. I really don't know if she is dead or alive, all i know is that a woman must have carried me in her womb and brought me to live. I was told my mother abandoned me when i was just a toddler to my dad to bear the whole burden all to himself.Everyday i ask myself is life ever fair because it has never been to me, where i'm today is a place i won't wish my enemy to be in. It is said that when one dies not knowing God goes to hell but sincerely speaking i'm in "hell on earth" can any other hell be hotter and gruesome as the hell i'm in at the moment, the only different is that people die here almost everyday.
Growing up or raising a child in the ghetto requires more caution and extra care. I and my dad leaves in a two rooms apartment somewhere in Ikorodu road mainly populated by the poor and low earners. My father was really trying when it comes to providing for my basic needs, i was putting on new and good clothes my peer hardly have, was attending a private primary school, i feed well, we have a coloured tv ( imagine having a coloured tv in 90's) and to crown it all up we a VHS video player. Wow ! then i was like a local celebrity among the kids, they come to my house to do most of my chores so quickly in order to watch tv and movie. The kids that won't corporate with me will end up kicked and banned from coming to my house, funny enough children will always be children the next day they end up coming to my house to beg me (abeg now make i come inside, i no go do am again). I have a friend named Stanley then who we used to exchange video cassettes to watch then, movies like "Iru eshi " (Yoruba), Action commando (American), "Tufan"(India), " Teribabania( India)", Mad (India), Titans (American), Snake in the monkey shadow (Chinese), Drunken master (chinese), blue film etc .
The beginning of my dark days started in 2004, i was arrested by the police for stealing a Nokia phone, i don't want anyone's pity because i deserve all that is happening to me now. Imagine i was 15 years of age when i was caught with a stolen phone and a gun . I was brutally tortured and thrown into the prison without percussion by the law. Till date i'm still perishing in "panti" prison at kirikiri Lagos Nigeria. No sentence, no prosecution all because i have no voice and i'm nobody . Even my so called family neglected me, my aunt was contacted by a friends father , letting her know my present condition. Lo and behold my aunt reply was " leave that stupid boy for there make him die and rotten for there". With that kind of reply from my aunt, immediately my friends father never thought twice he hands off the case.
Nobody with his or her right senses will love to indulge him or herself in crime but something brought me into it. My father later got married when i was 14 years old and ever since then the love he used to have for me died . I was left alone to do what i want at my tender age. Nobody to correct me when i go wrong, my father will go to work and come back home at night, my Father's wife the dearly devil escalated things. I finally joined bad friends, first they thought me how to use hard drugs (smoking weed), prostitutes and alcohol . I automatically became a street urchin, roaming from one end of the street to the other.Things even got deteriorated when my father got a transfer at his place of work to his home state Delta . My father broke the news to me one faithful day about his transfer to me and asked me to start parking and getting ready to leave with them. On hearing that i felt my world crash, i immediately imagined leaving my present way of life and friends to start a new life somewhere i don't know. So i replied him saying " Daddy i no dey go anywhere with you, na Lagos here i go stay instead i go retain this apartment and stay here in Lagos" . So my father and his family left for Delta state.
When my father finally left me, it now dawn to me clearly what it means to be independent. No more free food, no free shelter, no free clothing, no free water , infant nothing is free except the light and air i breath. At that tender age of mine, no employer accepted to employ me, so i was left at the mercy of my bad friends and sometimes doing hot jobs ( carrying pkon pkon). Some of them even started sharing my apartment with me. We carried a lot of girls changing them like clothes, smoked, use a lot drugs and alcohol. I was thinking i 'm having the best time of my life, until one day my friends told me the bitter truth. They told me plainly the source of their money, saying " where do you think we get all the money we have been spending with you all these while, or do you think, girls, drinks, drugs and food comes for free or cheap " . Now i thought to myself " it is true o , all these money they have been spending i never for one day ask them the source or the means by which they get the money." they finally broke the iceberg saying " we are armed robbers !" . I screamed " Chineke meeie ! And they shot me up ! aggressively . With words and actions they succeeded in luring me into arm robbery.
One friday while in the club ,before then the gang has already informed me that we are going to have an operation tonight . My mind drifted far away, stupid imaginations start flooding my mind "with the gun handled to me i
Re: A ghetto dream by Florblu(f): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2013
#Following#
Re: A ghetto dream by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 16, 2013
Hmmm ok o, stil here
Re: A ghetto dream by HerexG(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2013
"with the gun handled to me i have single handedly shot five police trying to stop us as we were about to make away with about 550 000 000 naira", (i don watch film too much ooo) all of a sudden i felt a tap on my back and i looked back, oh, it was the leader of the gang "Ayeni" . Ayeni a handsome but gruesome looking young man in his early 30's, he would have been a perfect looking man but his lifestyle has damaged a good perfect of his looks. With a black lips as black as a tyre, nicely built masculine face with bears well carved something like a black hercules living in the ghetto. Then he said with strong gin oozing out from his mouth " Mikolo se Ajinde don gist you wella how the plan dey go" , and i replied " yes him don yan me everything" and he said " ok iye na nice but se you don ready sha, because jungle no be for mai mai men oo " and i replied him again saying " haba you dey fall my hand o bros , i don ready pass ready self, i go shot anything wey won stop us, even if my papa " . And Ayeni looked at me for some seconds and said "ok i believe you, but still dey flex first i go let alert you when we go move ok " and i said twaile baba ! Ayeni left the club holding a nasty looking girl dancing, pressing her big buttocks (yansh ), whispering into her ears. Immediately Ayeni left i grab a bottle of spirit gushed them all into my throat like water, i noticed someone appeared at my front and behold it is the lady with a big buttocks. I was surprised and a little excited and i said to myself "what could this girl want from me". She looked me with a sexy and enticing eyes, looking her from her head down to her toes, dame ! this girl is hot, with her bleached skin , with a succulent mammalian gland, a little pot belly and a big round bouncing bottoms. Her getting close to me only made my pepe erected and nodded saying our God is good. So i said trying to form " Wetin you want ?" and she smiled touching herself from her bossoms down to her buttocks saying " se you no like wetin you dey see". And she moved closer to me jamming her bossoms right on my face, on doing this i immediately loosed control of myself, it was as if my throat has been locked, i forget about everything at that moment all my thought and desires was to have this girl and i shouted "chai you don kill me finish" . And she pulled me by the hands dragged me to
Re: A ghetto dream by Florblu(f): 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
Da suspence is killin........u av a gud write up
Re: A ghetto dream by HerexG(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
Thank you Florblu, keep your leg crossed more are still coming ....
Re: A ghetto dream by Mynd44: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2013
Please respect rule 4.....
Re: A ghetto dream by HerexG(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Thank you i will try to make it clean as possible , it is a ghetto story.
Re: A ghetto dream by Coolboi05(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
Guy i dey yr bk kampe....nyc tori
carry go
Re: A ghetto dream by HerexG(m): 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
And she pulled me by the hands dragged me into a closet not far from the dancing hall, and i followed her like "mumu"( with no objection) . As we got inside she tapped the switch and darkness was relatively excused welcoming light. It is a small nicely arranged room with a little bed for two, a bulb hunged at the top, illuminating faded light, at least i see the goddess i'm with. The girl wasted no time, she started kissing me as sharp ghetto kid, i also started caressing her and suddenly she stopped, then push towards the bed. Like frail object i moved directly to the direction of the force and i landed on the bed, and she said " you eh, todayi go teach you wetin your mama never teach you before". Before she could finish her statement she undressed herself and immediately pounced on me like wild lioness trying to devour her prey and then gave me a cd. As i was trembling trying to put on my cd, she nursed me like a mother nursing her baby and then she picked up the cd fitted it in properly and she started working on me, this girl was truly in charge in every segment of the game. Then as i was releasing my condensed milk, i screamed loud like a roaring lion , i swear to god i have never felt this way before this girl is a real professional, truly she has thought me what my mother never thought me. So we went to go clean up at the bathroom right in the same room, i can bearly walk, i was so dazed, this girl has knock me down. After the bath we went back to the room, while she was dressing up i went to the fridge standing right behind the entrance of the door, i opened it God so good i saw a bottle of youghurt. I opened and started drinking, so i asked the girl " na waoo you won kill me ni sha, na where you for learn all that moves" and she smiled saying " you never see anything, that one na small, if say na Ayeni way no pay me full payment i for give you the complete dose ". And the a thought came in immediately why will Ayeni ask this girl to lie with me, well if i see him i will ask him replied saying " hmmm omo you bad gan, i beg give your number" and she replied saying " make you know say na when money dey make you call me, money for ground back for ground ok", and she gave me her number 08189389... I also put on my clothes and went back to the bar, the music in the club was blazing even louder and people intensely dancing like there is no tomorrow. Sipping my glass of beer i was watching the people dancing on the flow . Then my phone start to ring, i think it's time .
Re: A ghetto dream by yemi2plus(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2013
Hope that phone number is not real?
Take note of God not god.
Re: A ghetto dream by Clemzy16(m): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
"Mehn, awon guys dey tempted to dial dat num oo!"

"anyways sha, nice story. I'm definately following"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: A ghetto dream by HerexG(m): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
Thank you Clemzy, about the number haha some have already called, only added it to play with the guys mind, have omitted some numbers. So no worries Yemi .
Re: A ghetto dream by HerexG(m): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
Then my phone start to ring, i think it's time . My heart beat faster and louder as i brought my phone out of my pocket checked who was calling, it is Ayeni and he said " my boy Mikolo, se you enjoy that babe", and i replied " baba i enjoy her wella ! the babe na expert, she wan kill me ni sa" . Still on the phone Ayeni laughed and then said " Mikolo na me tell the babe make she handle you proper, as i dey talk to you the other time i sense say tension full your body na why i asked her to help you drive that tension away, ( thank you baba, that scope really work) so wetin i want make you do now na very small thing, se you dey hear me saa. Ask the bar man the package wey i tell am to give you, just tell the bar man say G29 him go understand and give you the package ok. Open the package wetin dey inside na gun" . Then i swallowed my saliva as if i swallowed a ball of "eba", you hear me (Ayeni), "oh yes baba ", then he continued " look straight, you see that guy wey dey dance like bolo (a freak), wey wear blue polo with white lines (stripes) so. Go meet am, the guy dey loaded, collect all the money wey dey him hand and pursue am commot out of the club. I no won hear excuse o, se you dey hear me so ? And i replied "yes baba, na clean job i go do, trust me now", (Ayeni) after you don't get the bar (money) make you call me ok, i no want commotion for the club o, na clean job i want ok, bye ". So the call ended, then i have a little more glance at freak (bolo) dancing so tensely, i'm sure he is under the influence of alcohol. I looked way from him , moved three step further to collect the stuff from the bar man. The bar man was a skinny man with an average height, a nice hairs cut and all shaved facial hairs putting on pretentious smile on his face. So i faced him and say "G29" then he gave a shocking look at me, he looked around to see if anyone is watching us, then immediately he handed the package to me and continued with what he was doing. I took the package from him, and i brought out a face towel from my pocket, then i used the face towel to cover the pistol and went straight to the guy with full boldness ( na God know where i for gather this moral). As i got right behind the guy i tapped , he was still busy dancing ( thank God for the AC in this club, this guy would have been sweating like a christmas goat by now) . So i punched right on his ribs, and felt it and shouted " yeeeee" turn to me and shouted again "o boy wetin now, na wetin i do you now ! So i flashed him the gun and i dragged him close and whispered into his ears saying " shot up or i blow up your brains, now follow me " holding him by his waist . I led the guy right in front of the closet i had fun with the girl. It is a relatively dark place , so i said " guy i no dey joke for here , deep your hands inside your pocket and bring all the money wey dey your pocket now ! he was trembling all over immediately deep his shaking hands into his pocket and brought out everything that was on him, even his rolex watch and handed the cash and the watch to me. He even asked me to collect his phone but i told him " I no need your phone ok, good boy, now wetin i want make you do for me na make you pick race commot for this club, make you go far from here, i no want set my eyes on you again ok. So the "bolo" guy fled. I went back to the club , i took the other exit in the club. While leaving the club i saw "Bolo" starting the engine of his car and zooming off. I smiled and "idiotic boy" , i stopped taxi boarded it , " taxi abeg take me to that fast food wey dey " Olorioko " street. The car moved steadily, to tell the truth i was still tensed right in the taxi. Finally i got to the fast food , releasing a deep breath , then i went directly to order for a drink and a roasted chicken. As i was munching the chicken , then Ayeni came into my mind. I picked up my phone and called Ayeni
Re: A ghetto dream by Clemzy16(m): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
"this story is making alot of sense."

"haven said that, i'd advice you work more on your grammer, use of tenses, and of course your work organisation (your use of symbols are not properly placed)." also, learn to give spaces to your work.

"i will also advice you to change the title of this thread to something more captivating, 'Na true oo' will definately not fetch you alot of viewers. Also, it has nothing to do with the story."

"heeding to the aforemention will not only make your work perfect but will be the bomb"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: A ghetto dream by HerexG(m): 9:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
Thank you Clemzy for all the observation and i taken note of them all. I want to make the story very easy and understandable for all, that's why i'm using a simple and a day to day English and pigeon English used in the ghetto.
Re: A ghetto dream by Clemzy16(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
"A GHETTO DREAM" the perfect title.

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: A ghetto dream by HerexG(m): 8:02am On Aug 17, 2013
Good morning my good people, sit back , relax and read your supper entertaining , comedy and thriller story " A ghetto dream". Thank you all for following.
Re: A ghetto dream by HerexG(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2013
Then i picked my phone to call Ayeni. Now the phone ring is ringing.......................... was saying to myself ( abeg answer this call now) , my phone gave a beeping sound....tosh...tosh....... and wrote clearly on the screen " No answer". I wondered for some seconds why is this guy not picking my call, so i tried calling again and so quickly it started ringing again saying to myself (aha... now now i don dey ring again, hmm phone company people dem don dey improve o). And he finally picked it " helloo, na who be dis ?" was surprised saying in my heart again ( this no be Ayeni now). And person said again " I say who be dis before i cut this phone" so i replied "em na Mikolo, where Baba dey ? " and he replied raising his voice in excitement " aaaah Mikolo omo were , baba dey here, wait". So i heard the phone receiver is name is " Shigo" voice at background " baba na Mikolo " , i sense the phone change hands. The next voice i heard was that of Ayeni's "Mikolo na you ?" and i replied " baba na me o". Then Ayeni continued, as he has confirmed my voice " I dey hear small small noise for where you dey, na where you dey ?" and i replied " baba i dey fast food joint wey dey for Olorioko street " and he replied me saying " good na sure boy you be, make you commot for there, go find corner where noise and nobody dey, then call me back ". I cut the call, quickly i finished what's left on the table and off i went. So i hit the street, looking for a perfect place to make the call, and it's already running late i checked my phone the time is 12:45pm. I now decided it will be better to go home, fortunately i saw a bus going to exactly to my bus/stop . With excitement i chased the bus because it would'nt stop, trust Lagos transporters for that one, so i shouted " conductor duro, o wo le o" ( conductor wait , i want to board). So i jumped in, then the bus zoomed off. I got to my bus/stop at exactly 1:02 am, then i hurriedly alighted from the bus. As i walking home i heard a female voice in distress, i paused trying to get the location the voice was coming from but i kept hearing the same voice " ye ye egbami o, ese anu mi" ( somebody help me, have mercy on me). I can sense the struggle the girl trying to let go of herself and someone trying to shot her up. Finally i got to the scene, tip....top....tip...top, then i stood aside to see what was really happening. It was four boys trying to rape "Sikira", i recognized three of the boys ( Suraju, chinedu and Aboy ) but the fourth boy i don't seem to know, the struggle between " Sikira " and boys now was highly intensified now. So i shouted " wetin be this ! Aboy , Suraju even you Nedu". Immediately the boys heard this they disappeared, because they know what i'm capable of doing. And i gave "Sikira" a lifting hand, her cloth has been torn almost half naked. Without asking the girl anything i told her to follow me to my house because it's already late, with no objection she followed me ."Sikira" is a my neighborhood girl , a black and shine, short but very attractive ghetto girl, with the feminine qualities in appropriate size and at the right places, she is older than i. I think she should be 18 or 19 . I held her by the waist as we were walking down to my apartment, accompanying us was the round full moon staring at us from above,it was a dark lonely road. Finally we got to my apartment, no light, i did'nt bother much because it was something we are used to in the ghetto. So i told the girl to wait at the sitting room, as went inside the room to go fetch my kerosene lantern , got my match box too, pick out a match stick and then i lit the lantern. I called the girl in to come fix up herself, and i asked her " hope say dem no wound you sa" and she replied "no, thank you Michael". So i went back to the sitting room, picked up my phone to call "Ayeni", the phone rang twice and then he picked the call . " hello baba", " ( Ayeni) se na now you suppose call me", "( Me) baba abeg no vex", " (Ayeni) well no wahala, we go soon move for tonight operation but no bother to come, everything wey you collect from dat "Bolo" guy for club na your own but no forget say you go buy us beer sa" , for the second time a well of excitement flooded inside me and i replied " (Me) baba thank you , you no get probs with me, i go shak una sote una go use head waka go house" . As i ended the conversation here comes " Sikira" standing in front of me saying " Michael cold dey catch me o"

1 Like

Re: A ghetto dream by Florblu(f): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2013
Abeg cum nd update nau#stil following#
Re: A ghetto dream by HerexG(m): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
Sorry my people, i went out of town just returning now. I hope you keep enjoying every bit of the story, thanks for following.
Re: A ghetto dream by HerexG(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
" Michael cold dey catch me o", immediately i said "oh not again ! " discreetly. Standing right in front of me was a almost unclad beautiful curvy "Sikira", the dim light radiating from my lantern was'nt bright enough to picture her perfectly . I tried to play hard to get with her so i replied her saying " Oh you mean cold dey catch you, na because you no wear cloth, i get one thick wrapper wey go cover you well well ? ", and she replied with a beautifully dangerous voice " Michael abeg leave story, just follow me". So she held me by the hands straight inside the room as we were inside the room together all i knew that happened was that there was a serious battle, this time i put in extra effort and skill ( once beaten twice shy) . I kept hitting her like a raging stallion, and she won't stop screaming " ye ye michael a daa fun e " (Michael it is well with you) , if my bed were to be speaking i'm sure it would have cried out . As battle ended, we were so exhausted, sweating and gasping for air, like the whole room was short of ventilation . Wanted to go open the window for fresh air to come in but no strength, so turned to look "Sikira " she was numb, dead sleep, i touched her even hit her but she won't wake up . I said to myself " which kind sleep be this" so i stood up carried her and shoke her, slapped her face, yale her name but no to avail, i started to panic moving from one end of the room to the other. Crazy thoughts keep running through my mind " abi this girl don die, see me see wahala", so i picked up my bucket rushed outside not minding what the time was, went straight to the well to fetch water. I came back in with a rush, went inside the room and quickly i gushed out the whole bucket of water on laying "Sikira", shortly after that " pko ho, pko ho" was the sound i heared from "Sikira " a huge sigh of relieve "rhooo , thank God she is alive ".
Re: A ghetto dream by Clemzy16(m): 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2013
"aaah...badt guy. U knack am akpako sotey her soul run leave am."

"i dey feel you o jare, more s'perm to ur d.ick"

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: A ghetto dream by HerexG(m): 1:11am On Aug 20, 2013
Hahaha so be small thing ooo
Re: A ghetto dream by HerexG(m): 1:11am On Aug 20, 2013
a huge sigh of relieve "rhooo , thank God she is alive ". As she was coughing, i decided to bend to welcome her back to life saying " pele dear" (sorry dear) , raising her up, i dry her wet body. Then make her sit up right on the bed, i remembered i still have a tin milk i'm yet to consume, so i dashed straight to my cupboard, brought it out and perforated it immediately. And then gave it to her at least for strength, after drinking it i laid her on my laps rubbing and playing with her hair as i sing this "Daddy Showkey's " hit song softly to her " If you see my mama hosana , tell i'm say o hosana , i dey for ghetto hosana, i no getti problem o". Shortly after i could hear a lite snoring, looked at face, i said oh she has slept , so i laid her properly on the bed to sleep, as i too closed my eyes before i knew i too zoomed off to the dream land.

"Kukuruku" a cock kept crowing right outside my window, was so tired to wake up, so i thought it was a dream. Until it was 9:05am, i felt someone tapping me saying " wake up come chop, food don ready" i still thought i was in a dream land until i felt and heard the second time. I reluctantly tried to wake up with a heavy yawn "aaaaahhhh", it was "Sikira" she woke up earlierand went straight to fix me something to eat. As i opened my eyes to see clearly i saw her, all dressed up "Sikira" with a pair of short and a fitted shirt of mine, looking beautiful and smart. And she welcomed me with a smiling face saying "good morning Mike, se you enjoy your sleep ? " and i touched her by the cheek and said yes. I stood up and straight to my cupboard to pick up my tooth brush and toothpaste, went outside to do justice to my soured and smelling mouth. On my table at the sitting room was "hot Ogi mixed with liquid milk and hot akara " (pap and fried beans balls), i pounced on the food like an hungry lion, while eating "Sikira" was laughing saying se your mouth get cooler ni". After eating i walked i told "Sikira" all the whole deal that transpired last night, but she said she could only remember when i was hitting her and she was screaming and she said " sorry but you try well ooo, i no know say you strong like that o ". And i replied her saying " if say you don die now, se na wetin we go dey talk be dis, abeg no try am with me next time o" and she smiled saying "na you go run the next time", (Me) "anyway thanks for the breakfast" ( Sikira) " no mention ". As i finished accompanying "Sikira " off , my phone ranged . It is "Ajinde"
Re: A ghetto dream by ninja4life(m): 7:17am On Aug 20, 2013
Lol following thread
Re: A ghetto dream by HerexG(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2013
Thanks Ninja4life , u get mouth.
Re: A ghetto dream by HerexG(m): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2013
It is "Ajinde", the phone rang twice then i picked the call. With a calm voice i said " hello Ajinde " then the caller replied " hello Mikolo, baba (Ayeni) say make you come block us for mama Caro spot around 4:00pm, we get important thing to talk " and i replied "no wahala now, i go definitely show, hail baba for me abeg" ( Ajinde) " no forget our shaaking levels oo". The call ended with me saying " I promise una say una go use head waka go house today" , the call finally ended. As i was heading back to my apartment kids playing, some rolling tires were all hailing me " Bros Mikolo, elenu daku" then of them asked me " bros se make we come watch film ?" with a smile i replied "hmmm but first una go home go baff first, look clean and as usual no noise and no touching" with super excitement the kids jump up, getting ready to go to their various houses. But i said " make una wait first, i no get new film" and one of the kid said " Bros that no be problem, Emeka get one new Van dam film and i go collect "Home Alone 2" for my friend hand" so i replied them say " oya make una go" before i could finish my statement they all off, with their dirty shorts and panties, five of them in total.

I got back to my apartment, looked around i discovered that the house is sterile clean both the bedroom and the sittingroom with everything properly arranged accordingly and i said " Sikira is really a good, see the kind stress wey she save me now ". I went to the sittingroom, switch on the fan and the tv, " thank God say dis Nepa people don bring light self". I laid down on my long chair, surfing the local tv stations , there was'nt anything interesting on tv, as i was about closing my eyes for a short nap, i heard a knock at the door. With a groan i said " oooooh na who be dat ? " and a reply " na we bros , we don bring come the film". It is the kids just within 10 to 15mins they got themselves ready to watch the movie, i opened the door and one after the other they came in . Koffi (one of the kids) handle the VHS cassettes to me and sat on the floor calmly with their eyes gazed on the tv, i checked the video tape the movie titles were "Van dam in hell and Home Alone 2". I inslotted the first the , "Van dam in hell", looking at the kids face it all read excitement and full concentration. After the first movie , i gave the kids plate to go fetch me food. "Emeka abeg make una go help me buy for iya Salewa place ewa agoin (beans) and bread , make una no play for road oo" and Emeka replied " bros we no go play, we go come back now" and off they went.
After eating and watching the movie , the kids left with great excitement , saying " bros thank you oo " they were demonstrating and talking about the movie they have watched outside. I took my bath immediately relaxed a little and off i go to mama "Caro's spot".
Re: A ghetto dream by rotlan(m): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hmm mm
Re: A ghetto dream by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Oya quick come update.....i dey enjoy u joor !
Re: A ghetto dream by HerexG(m): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2013
I took my bath immediately relaxed a little and off i go to mama "Caro's spot". I got to the bus garage, the smell of concentrated urine first welcomed me, the site of the garage was an incredible one both young and old men dressed shabily yaling loudly different bus destinations. Some putting on "I was white singlet" and worn out discoloured trousers. A young man in his twenties, with shirley on his face, looking handsomely horrible, called my destination. So i was trying to board the vehicle he was directing me to, so i got closer to him and uncautiously he raised one of his hands up, God the odour coming out from his armpit was strong enough to kill a passing rodent and the hairs in his armpit was thick enough to hid a mouse. Then i endured it all and finally boarded the bus , shortly after the vehicle engine started and immediately we moved. I was sitting right beside a pretty lady, with her long Brazilian hair and a temptatious lips coated with delicious looking gloss, she dressed smartly, i assume she was going to work. As the journey started everybody in the bus was looking serious, some checking their wrist watch almost every minute. Then i felt something right by my shoulder, to my surprise it is the pretty lady resting right on my shoulder, i tried checking her face, lo and behold, "she don sleep", this made me feel like a boss . Few minutes later i felt something wet on my shoulder, and i said to myself " what could this be, could it be that this bus is leaking, but it is not raining". Well i still managed to endure until the bus galloped, jerking everybody in the bus neck upwards, this waked up the sleeping beauty. She woke up discovering that she was resting on my neck and the beautiful mess she has done on my shoulder, she released spatum on my shirt while sleeping. She got seriously embarrassed, she felt like entering burying herself inside the ground, she took out a clean handkerchief and started cleaning my shirt saying " I'm so sorry, please forgive me, sounding like a tweet from a bird . And i gave her a cute smile saying with a baritone voice "aaah no worries, i guess you did'nt get enough sleep " and she replied with a sweet smile "yes i think so". Finally we got the our destination, i and the lady exchanged phone numbers and we shoke hands and left each other exchanging pleasantry.

I got to "Mama Caro's shop right on time, there i saw hard looking men sitting down
Re: A ghetto dream by seuncyber(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2013
HerexG :
I took my bath immediately relaxed a little and off i go to mama "Caro's spot". I got to the bus garage, the smell of concentrated urine first welcomed me, the site of the garage was an incredible one both young and old men dressed shabily yaling loudly different bus destinations. Some putting on "I was white singlet" and worn out discoloured trousers. A young man in his twenties, with shirley on his face, looking handsomely horrible, called my destination. So i was trying to board the vehicle he was directing me to, so i got closer to him and uncautiously he raised one of his hands up, God the odour coming out from his armpit was strong enough to kill a passing rodent and the hairs in his armpit was thick enough to hid a mouse. Then i endured it all and finally boarded the bus , shortly after the vehicle engine started and immediately we moved. I was sitting right beside a pretty lady, with her long Brazilian hair and a temptatious lips coated with delicious looking gloss, she dressed smartly, i assume she was going to work. As the journey started everybody in the bus was looking serious, some checking their wrist watch almost every minute. Then i felt something right by my shoulder, to my surprise it is the pretty lady resting right on my shoulder, i tried checking her face, lo and behold, "she don sleep", this made me feel like a boss . Few minutes later i felt something wet on my shoulder, and i said to myself " what could this be, could it be that this bus is leaking, but it is not raining". Well i still managed to endure until the bus galloped, jerking everybody in the bus neck upwards, this waked up the sleeping beauty. She woke up discovering that she was resting on my neck and the beautiful mess she has done on my shoulder, she released spatum on my shirt while sleeping. She got seriously embarrassed, she felt like entering burying herself inside the ground, she took out a clean handkerchief and started cleaning my shirt saying " I'm so sorry, please forgive me, sounding like a tweet from a bird . And i gave her a cute smile saying with a baritone voice "aaah no worries, i guess you did'nt get enough sleep " and she replied with a sweet smile "yes i think so". Finally we got the our destination, i and the lady exchanged phone numbers and we shoke hands and left each other exchanging pleasantry.

I got to "Mama Caro's shop right on time, there i saw hard looking men sitting down

(1) (Reply)

Seduced III (18+) / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 3 / ♡ LINKS TO ALL JESSICA DURU'S WORKS ♡

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.