Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa (54173 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa / Beverly Osu & Angelo Kissing On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Krasid(m): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
spongeback: This gyal will win grin
Not with her razz attitude.
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2013
Chineke shocked shocked

is this the beverly osu that all nairalanders and even the mods have been killing themselves on. chia

i no knw who wor wor pass am and the past winner
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by haibe(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
OMG! this girl is still so young, this is what money causes, am not surprised.
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by devigblegble: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
Who cares
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by pat077: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2013
so dis attention seeker is still trending.
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Youngtekkey(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
na u guys wan turn the girl to another tin coz it's u that is making her feel like she is important by announcing to the world everything she does buh truth be told the girl is ugly was just watching one of a clip whr she was nude and rubbing cream on her body them i saw how ugly she is her brea.st points down the punna self dirty and also her bo.oty was very dirty split men that girl is too ugly and dirty
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
Is she a dude? angry
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by lobito94(m): 4:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
HAVE YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT BUT DON'T KNOW HOW? WELL, THE SOLUTION IS FINALLY HERE...

LOG ON TO http://facebook.com/jcmconsultz For more info!!!
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
pls where is the toilet i want to vomits krrrrrrrrrrrrraacakk twaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Pelummy(f): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
afi beverly na, grin

smh
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by RoseEze3(f): 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
I hear you say model......she aint one!
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by biafrakwenu(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
Is she sick?
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Emylexray(m): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
Airforce1: I never knew dis girl z dis ugly

*spits# lipsrsealed
i just viewed your picture now and i almost vomited. Yuck! You edited it to camouflage your true complexion because you are as dark as engine oil.
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Jomark(m): 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
This one na wood! I pity Angelo...the guy dey suffer o
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Cahmegga: 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
naijathings: i googled "ugly attention seeker" and guess who I saw...
yes you are correct. #BeverlyOsu

*yawns*

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by aykay45(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
Her and dat una babe wey dey wear lomg skirt wey na dey corner na d same ma bro, all na hell buh na she berra pass cos she enjoyt her time wella
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Revolva(m): 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
grin grin grin beverly...is just a s.l.u t....who can do anything to get her way through
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
kennygee: Pls, can we all stop talking about this ratchet girl already? undecided
That's impossible
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by ajanaku2(m): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
Her br£asts have lost their respective intrinsic values...They seem non-existent!

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Airforce1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
Emylexray:
i just viewed your picture now and i almost vomited. Yuck! You edited it to camouflage your true complexion because you are as dark as engine oil.

Yeah I'm an african ..u don't espect me to be white.

So?

How about uploading your pix right here right now let's see what u look like "spongeface" undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
Afroshandy, meet the real po-rn star.
Ms osu will give full blown mojo before she leaves the house
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Pakonte(m): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
This Bitch is an Ugly Ogre...shrek is so Fine
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by sugaarbear(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
She doesnt look as sassy as i tot.....
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by optimusprime2(m): 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
Na so Beverly go just take win am play play... Carry go girl

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Litmus: 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
biafra kwenu: Is she sick?

was wondering the same thing. Maybe she is to be pitied not derided, poor person of special needs. If she is not well, it could mean her people should look for legal help to sue the program makers (Endemol?) for exploitation of the vulnerable or something. embarassed embarassed
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
Her body is not sexy at all. Kinda average.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
boofydon:
Guy whats your problem no matter how much you support the gal nothin fit enter ur pocket! so speak d truth n stop formin! d gal wogly ! abegiii

saying MISS ADA BEVERLY OSU! is ugly is nothing but a disgusting display of self hatred. Check out this girl and tell me she's ugly. How is she ugly?. If you wanna criticize her for her indecent deeds on BBA, then I have nothing against you but you hating on this girl's looks cos of her indecent acts is wickedness and a vindictive mission to tarnish her image. And I'm not supporting her cos of money, she knows me not and I don't know her, I'm just telling you and your hating ilks to stop dissing her looks when you guys look ugly AF!!

Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by tolurainbow(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
Look at dis ugly thing, I wonder hw she will luk when she get old sorri indecency star, I pity ur ministry ;DLook at dis ugly thing, I wonder hw she will luk when she get old sorri indecency star, I pity ur ministry
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
Ochongonoko.
Damn! The second pic is something sexy
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
Airforce1:

What are u saying?

Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbed person would say.

How will you understand what I'm saying when your innate hatred and hypocrisy has been laid to bare. Why don't you criticize her indecent acts and leave her looks alone?. Dillish, cleo, and all the female housemates wear bra and even bikini to the jacuzzi and when they're changing their clothes, so why don't you call them ugly for that?.

Stop displaying your hatred for Her and allowing it becloud your sense of reasoning
Re: Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa by Erotex(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
Every women is Beautiful unless if she no sabi cook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda's Butt Was Exposed In Kiss "N" Tell Movie / BBNaija: Governor Dickson Campaigns For Bisola With Billboard (Photos) / Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.