Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

13ShadesOfMay's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 13ShadesOfMay's Profile / 13ShadesOfMay's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Nikita Pearl Waligwa Dead At 15 by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
"He took my queen" in her voice.
Rest in peace.

You'll forever be our Queen of Katwe.

60 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Coronavirus: Dele Alli Apologises For Making A Video Mocking Coronavirus by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
He needs to care about his on field performance more.

19 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: The Trekkers Of Today Will Snatch Our Cars Tomorrow By ‘fisayo Soyombo by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 8:56am On Feb 10, 2020
Even with #OkadaKeke ban, most areas in Lagos are still in total traffic lockdown. My point is, LASG should have put in place an alternative for those affected by the ban... You can just wake up and put an end to the livelihood of ten of thousands of people... Regulation instead of total ban should have been adopted
Politics / Re: The Trekkers Of Today Will Snatch Our Cars Tomorrow By ‘fisayo Soyombo by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 8:42am On Feb 10, 2020
Even with #OkadaKeke ban, most areas in Lagos are still in total traffic lockdown. My point is, LASG should have put in place an alternative for those affected by the ban... You can just wake up and put an end to the livelihood of ten of thousands of people... Regulation instead of total ban should have been adopted

12 Likes

Phones / Re: How To Make An Emergency Call When Phone Is Locked by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
I just tried it and it worked, thanks OP.

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2020
Anyone who takes the life of a human being is to be put to death. Well deserved sentence if you ask me

34 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Naira Marley: Court Dismisses Car Theft Charge Against Singer & His Brothers by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Naira Marley thrives on negative publicity and controversy, reason why he isn't going anywhere anytime soon... He's come to stay.

6 Likes

Music/Radio / Re: Fireboy DML - 'Need You' (Video) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nice song, clean video!!!

6 Likes

Phones / Re: Don't Buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro in 2020 Without Seeing This Review (photos) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2019
henry007:
More pics

Supports Glo infamous band 28 cool
which game is that? Thanks
Politics / Re: Governor Akeredolu Presents N177bn "Budget of growth" For 2020 by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:49am On Dec 20, 2019
A
Celebrities / Re: John Boyega Steps Out In Lovely Blue Agbada With His Family (photos) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:41am On Dec 20, 2019
I'm short of words cos their outfit BLUE my mind!

1 Like

NYSC / Re: NYSC: Which States Will You Suggest I Choose For Service? by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
Conceptman:
Go to Abuja, in a location where u know it's not expensive to live in. Considering North,get vaccine shots before going to serve in the North. Lagos would have been better but you need to double your hustle and be ready to sleep less and always ready to wake up early to avoid traffics while going to work. Good luck in your journey, lots to encounter, just be confident in yourself.
what kind of vaccine shot bro... I will be reporting to my PPA in Kaduna in January and I'd like to take the vaccine. Thanks
Phones / Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
ezeknov:

yeah you can see there
its an offline game around 80 to 90 mb
Thanks bro
Phones / Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2019
ezeknov:
If you like turn base game for me i suggest you try /hex commander/
the BEST offline action game
can I get this on playstore? Thanks
Travel / Re: Man Sleeping On A Moving Truck In Abuja by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
He's trying to die or what!?
Travel / Re: Man Sleeping On A Moving Truck In Abuja by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
This is one of the numerous ways of committing suicide... He is trying to die or what!?

13 Likes 5 Shares

Phones / Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
vetrovialMan:
grin
where can I get these games from bro, thanks
Phones / Re: What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
ezeknov:
How about this.
/ CRITICAL OPS/
Hey bro, where can I download this game from? Thanks
Phones / Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In November by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
Flytime:
no,it isn't you can download it for free on play store,if you are interested in your data usage then go for the lite version it only lacks few features with less better graphics than the original.
thanks man
Sports / Re: Amora, Benik Afobe's 2-Year-Old Daughter Dies by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Rip Amora.
Sending Love and light to the whole family during this dark time.
Phones / Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In November by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Flytime:
Mine,not a heavy user
Hey bro, is PUBG an offline game and how can I get it... Thanks
Phones / Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In November by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
Victr101:
Hey bro, is PUBG an offline game and how can I get it... Thanks
Celebrities / Re: Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
This news will give Tacha's fans headache

8 Likes 2 Shares

Celebrities / Re: Zlatan Ibile's Reply To A Lady Who Will Celebrate If He Gets Re-arrested by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
Zlatan didn't waste time to give her her size, Opooor!!!... I wonder what Tacha's fans will get from displaying unnecessary hatred. Stupid people dem, lmfao grin

83 Likes 7 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 27th October 2019 by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
Super computer already told me that arsenal will lose today... Sorry in advance guys.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 27th October 2019 by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
Liverpool will lose or drop point today, Spurs pls get your shit together and get the job done.... I count on you!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Norwhich Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 27th October 2019 by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
I hope we get a win and go back to our winning ways!!! I won't hesitate to call out whichever player that play nonsense today. Good luck boys!
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (2 - 4) On 26th October 2019 by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
durubennie:

Man u fan spotted grin
proudly United grin
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Burnley Vs Chelsea (2 - 4) On 26th October 2019 by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
Burnley owns the 2nd half, they will dominate and eventually score 2 goals to level the score line... Ashley Barnes will score the winning goal in 89th minutes! grin watch how their pulse rises!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
EFFC asked for the petition and it has been written. I just hope they won't sweep the bullion van case under the carpet the same way they swept and abandoned case of some members of a particular party... Las Las, these people will come up with another hypocrisy and excuse to cover jagaban ass.

PS: EFCC only know how to flex their muscles on Yahoo boys, I guess that's what they do best!

87 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: "I Like P*ssy, F*ck You" - Pastor Reacts To The Leaked Sex Tape by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
I like that part he said- "I'm a pastor that likes pussy" he's just being unfortunate to be recorded on the camera. Na pvssy he eat, he no kill person.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 29 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.