Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

I Want A Man To Be With - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want A Man To Be With (9347 Views)

I Want A Man To Spend The Weekend With / I Need A Man To Love And Marry Me! / Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Airforce1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2008
nana,

were u dey?, sorry for the break down grin

adara smiley

ib, how u gonna do that? grin
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 06, 2008
airforce
I dunno tongue
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Airforce1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2008
there must be a way, in jesus name? grin
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2008
Airforce1:

there must be a way, in jesus name? grin
sure, why not tongue
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Airforce1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2008
uhm, how are my sure u even believe in jesus? arent u sharia?
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2008
Airforce1:

uhm, how are my sure u even believe in jesus? arent u God's great law?
no, I am a Christian tongue
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Airforce1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2008
ohok, i'm a catholic, and u?
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2008
Pentecostal
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Airforce1(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2008
well, im from a catholic home,
were is nana tori olorun? grin
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 06, 2008
offline now tongue
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Airforce1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2008
ib, ohok, omo sleep dey disturb me now, and u knowall this while NEPA DEY YAB MAN. and generator dey Bleep up. light dey today so i need to sleep,

so ib, how e go be na?
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2008
ehhnn so fe sun? oya go and rest your eyes, me also i will leave soon sha tongue
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Airforce1(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2008
oju tin ta mi, mo tin lo, ama soro ni ola, aurevoire grin
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by vampire(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2008
@poster
    Do your thing Baby, If you need love or want to pretend you need love, express your self and always ignore haters.who post or antergonise you, IGNORE ALL DEM HATERS
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Blessed2k: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2008
All of una no get work including the person whe dy find new boyfriend. as u fine reach u still dey find boyfriend, at least a day you should have more than 3 toasters if not more u better begin to ask urself questions oh before it will be too late. except say the picture u paste no be your own naija guys don wise oh. anyway sha nothing loss give me a call 08054464223 i might be able to satisfy ur criteria.
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Templa(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2008
@ poster

u seem to be a homie girl i.e. gal that stays indoors.
u won't get a good guy for urself here.

this move will bring u pain someday.
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by osuolale1(f): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2008
@Jennykadry,@BusyDiva

Pls leave this girl alone,nairaland is a forum where you can discuss whatever you want to discuss and besides that message is not meant for chics but for guys am sure they can handle her.
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2008
@osuolale

leave her alone as in,im i holding her hands or any part of her body?
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by frank316(m): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2008
nnmmh this girl in this pix will make a good lay. i am already thinking of fu*king u and succking the hell out of those moderate sized boobs of yours
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by buzyDiva(f): 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2008
osuolale1:

@Jennykadry,@BusyDiva

Please leave this girl alone,nairaland is a forum where you can discuss whatever you want to discuss and besides that message is not meant for chics but for guys am sure they can handle her.

I hope u can read since u can write, cos U shld have read the post from the begining and see that no one is dragging NL from her, abi holding her hands . . please u pple shld spare my name. No day I don't come online and see Diva this and diva that.
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2008
diva my dear is not only u,no day i dont come online and see jennykadry shit, jennykadry urine, jennykadry ,this jennykadry that,na waoooooo
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by buzyDiva(f): 1:31pm On Jun 07, 2008
jennykadry:

diva my dear is not only u,no day i don't come online and see jennykadry shit, jennykadry urine, jennykadry ,this jennykadry that,na waoooooo

haha . . It's getting too much
I can't even post a topic or reply without some gbe gele or Gbefila trying critize me.

abeg . . its the net and anyone that wants to pick on me for no reason don't know what they're messing with and can come kiss my round, sturdy, succulent, firm, big, black, bum!!! tongue
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by ebbymayox(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2008
well u luk pretty but u luk like someone who i cant put trust in.well that might hurt u but am sorry.bye .ebbymatics
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2008
naaaa buzy yours aint as big anr rounded like mine buzy tongue mine is a navigator wt d boot of a hummer jeep,dats all ive gat behind wink so anybody dat doesnt like d name jennykadry should suck my behind wink
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by buzyDiva(f): 1:44pm On Jun 07, 2008
jennykadry:

naaaa buzy yours aint as big anr rounded like mine buzy tongue mine is a navigator wt d boot of a hummer jeep,that is all ive gat behind wink so anybody that doesnt like d name jennykadry should suck my behind wink

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ooooooooooo tongue grin

tell them abeg . . hopefully they have eyes and can read!
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Emkayotis(m): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2008
@Poster
THIS IS A QUOTE FROM SLEMDOGG OF THE REAL Bleep THREAD.
"HI WOMAN OUT THERE?
WHO IS BORED AND WANT TO JUST HAVE A REAL Bleep.IF YOU DESIRE TO GET LAID,AND WITHIN THE AGE BRACKET OF 25-35,AND RESIDENT IN PORTHARCOURT.AM ALL GAME!!
AM BLESSED WITH GOOD SKILLS IN BED,WITH A DICK STANDING AT 8 INCH.
ITS A FREE WORLD.
SEX ONLY,NOTHING MORE,WITH CONDOM.
HIT ME UP ON 08067210406 OR EMAIL acidic_a@yahoo.com
LETS HAVE FUN!!!"
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

ORE, i hope this will help you?
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by galaxyy: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2008
why you want to kill yourself please I love and I don't want you to die young.
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by galaxyy: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2008
take it easy ,please call me on 08033702955 or ifemi4lif@yahoo.com
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by saucekid(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2008
Hi
Dont usually write anymore on Nairaland cos the've turned it into something else but i felt like writing
u wud get mad and nice reply for ur post some wud see reasons with u while others will not see a sense in wat u doing
anyway i wish u well in ur search
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by fineboy6: 2:31am On Jun 08, 2008
baby you are good looking, am a despirate guy who wants a girl by all means,
please contact me on 08027078635 or vicabug@yahoo.com
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Sodgi(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2008
why is Daphoenix, jennyKadry, buzyDiva and blush expressing criticism over nothing that concerns them and yet you ladies never present any perceived flaws from what the poster did.

I guess you all just tempestuous because the beautiful gurl has won the heart of most of the guys you ladies have a secret crush on, If not ~ the posting of her pics on a forum shouldnt hurt you as much as it has.

Daphoenix, jennyKadry, buzyDiva and blush, you ladies should voice out your secret crush before they all go for beautiful oreo, if not just shut the hell up and move on with your ugly, hidden, boring, critic minds. angry

cheesy [size=2pt]And dem no even fine reach the babe sef, na im dey vex dem.[/size] cheesy
Re: I Want A Man To Be With by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2008
not my name again,from another yoruba thing *sighs*

crush? undecided my dear that is a name girls and bois in d secondary school use undecided its a very childish name ,so get some other words from d dictionary and use it on me,i don't know of d others(daphoenix ,blush and buzydiva)then i can reply u properly ,till then STFU kiss

jenny jenny jenny when will i log on this forum and not see my name written somewhere huh everyday i log on this forum its jennykadry toes,jennykadry hairs,jenykadry ass,goshhhhhhh spare me abegiiiiiii

even wen u don insult them they'll not mind their business,aprokos,amebos and olofofos of nairaland.hissss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Need A Real Man! :'( / Babe!'s Corner. / I Am New Here, Say Hello To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.