Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

President Of Cameron, Paul Biya Closed Down 50 Nigerian Churches - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Of Cameron, Paul Biya Closed Down 50 Nigerian Churches (2329 Views)

Paul Biya Resigns As President Of Cameroon - Reports Afrique / Paul Biya Reelected As Cameroon's President / Armed Protesters In Cameroon Ask For President Biya's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Of Cameron, Paul Biya Closed Down 50 Nigerian Churches by mrkel(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2013
Nigerian Christian leaders have joined their Cameroonian counterparts to condemn the recent clampdown on Pentecostal churches in Cameron.

President Paul Biya had ordered the closure of 50 churches, many of which originated from Nigeria.

Pastors in Bamenda and Douala had on Wednesday marched against the government’s order.

Reacting to the development, the Chairman, Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, Lagos chapter, Apostle Alex Bamgbola, asked Biya to reverse the order or face God’s wrath.

He said closing the churches down was tantamount to closing his life and career if he failed to reverse the order.

Bamgbola said, “Since I read about the development in the dailies, I have been praying for Biya. I ask him to reverse the order or be ready to face the anger of God.

“Quote me, Biya cannot get away with this just like the biblical King Nebuchadnezzar.”

A former General Overseer, Foursquare Gospel Church, Nigeria, Rev. Wilson Badejo, said since the churches were formally registered to operate, Biya should have gone through the proper channel to correct whatever wrong he had noticed.

Badejo said, “It is wrong for him to summarily order the closure of churches. That is the spiritual heartbeat of the country. They are harmless institutions. I call on him to reverse the order.”

Badejo said the Christian community in the country should have a dialogue with Biya before taking any action against him.

Corroborating his view, the founder of Evangelical Ministries, Bishop Stephen Ogedengbe, said Biya was heading towards wrath by closing down the house of God.

He said except he reversed the action, he should prepare for the implication of his action.

“We are seeing the manifestations of the end times. African leaders are playing God. Biya should not only look at the negative incident he referred to for shutting the churches, what about the many good things that people have benefitted from the churches?

“I just want him to know that this will not stand. Churches in Nigeria are already praying against the move,” he said.

Biya had declared the Pentecostal churches as illegal and posing security threats.

He cited the collapse and death of a nine-year-old girl during a prayer session in a Pentecostal church in Bamenda as a further reason for his action

http://naijagists.com/president-of-cameron-paul-biya-closed-down-50-nigerian-churches/
Re: President Of Cameron, Paul Biya Closed Down 50 Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 17, 2013
Honestly, I decided not to make any comment on the previous thread about this strict action from a discombobulated animalistic black man.

I choose to keep mute when I saw my fellow Nigerians ki$sing Paul Biya's dirty a$$..
I shook my head when I saw my Nigerian fellows praising Paul (a supposed Christian) for illegally banning Churches (mostly operated by Nigerian heads) in his country..

Why are (most) Nigerian "Christians" so gull¡ble and daft?

Who can ever ban islamic houses in countries like Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Afganistan, Syria??
Who??

Why should a daft president named "PAUL" Ban Churches?? What more can be greater than this ridicule in the Christiandom?
Whats wrong in correcting the wrongs?

Why should ignoramus 'generationally' daft individuals compare the religious acts of Nigerians with America, England, India, Italy??

Are these ignoramus nairalanders too dull to know most of the world known missionaries were raised from these countries I listed?

When Bishop Ajayi Crowther was striving to abolish your naughty and s¡lly acts, Americans have already raised and delivered their nations via Christianity.

When your accursed African ape-like fathers were still killing albinos, twins, sickle cell kids.. Americans have already built thousands of worship houses and they've sent thousands of missionaries all across Asia and Europe..

I want to believe alot of Nigerians on this atheist owned forum have short memories, little wonder they forgot most of the 1st and 2nd generation schools in Nigeria are owned by British men and women (e.g, Saint Augustine, Monica, Andrew, Saint Joseph, Saint Clement etc) who dedicated their entire serving God.

The fact that you end up in a 2pac club in America doesn't mean Americans don't know God. No! You're just too s¡lly and carried away by the things your parents never allowed you to do back in Nigeria.

Name 10 Nigerian Pastors, and I'll name 70 American Pastors..

If Christianity is a poison to the souls and soil of America you always claim to emulate out of uncurrable ignorance, then why as Obama not banned T.D Jakes, Joel Osteen...'s Churhes??
Mind you, these men also get the tithes you hate so much in millions of American dollar
Lol... I've not even mentioned the T.V broadcast American Pastors who ask for tithes online in thousands of dollars..
Yet they have the so called "illuminati" President...

Now,don't you think you're just s¡lly hating for nothing?

Desist from decieving people just because your worthless soul doesn't realise you're nothing and empty like a polythene bag without the God that delivered your animalistic forefathers from eating humans, and killing albinos & pregnant women..

brb
Re: President Of Cameron, Paul Biya Closed Down 50 Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 17, 2013
Honestly, I decided not to make any comment on the previous thread about this strict action from a discombobulated animalistic black man.

I choose to keep mute when I saw my fellow Nigerians ki$sing Paul Biya's dirty a$$..
I shook my head when I saw my Nigerian fellows praising Paul (a supposed Christian) for illegally banning Churches (mostly operated by Nigerian heads) in his country..

Why are (most) Nigerian "Christians" so gull¡ble and daft?

Who can ever ban islamic houses in countries like Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Afganistan, Syria??
Who??

Why should a daft president named "PAUL" Ban Churches?? What more can be greater than this ridicule in the Christiandom?
Whats wrong in correcting the wrongs?

Why should ignoramus 'generationally' daft individuals compare the religious acts of Nigerians with America, England, India, Italy??

Are these ignoramus nairalanders too dull to know most of the world known missionaries were raised from these countries I listed?

When Bishop Ajayi Crowther was striving to abolish your naughty and s¡lly acts, Americans have already raised and delivered their nations via Christianity.

When your accursed African ape-like fathers were still killing albinos, twins, sickle cell kids.. Americans have already built thousands of worship houses and they've sent thousands of missionaries all across Asia and Europe..

I want to believe alot of Nigerians on this atheist owned forum have short memories, little wonder they forgot most of the 1st and 2nd generation schools in Nigeria are owned by British men and women (e.g, Saint Augustine, Monica, Andrew, Saint Joseph, Saint Clement etc) who dedicated their entire serving God.

The fact that you end up in a 2pac club in America doesn't mean Americans don't know God. No! You're just too s¡lly and carried away by the things your parents never allowed you to do back in Nigeria.

Name 10 Nigerian Pastors, and I'll name 70 American Pastors..

If Christianity is a poison to the souls and soil of America you always claim to emulate out of uncurrable ignorance, then why as Obama not banned T.D Jakes, Joel Osteen...'s Churhes??
Mind you, these men also get the tithes you hate so much in millions of American dollar
Lol... I've not even mentioned the T.V broadcast American Pastors who ask for tithes online in thousands of dollars..
Yet they have the so called "illuminati" President...

Now,don't you think you're just s¡lly hating for nothing?

Desist from decieving people just because your worthless soul doesn't realise you're nothing and empty like a polythene bag without the God that delivered your animalistic forefathers from eating humans, and killing albinos & pregnant women..

brb
Re: President Of Cameron, Paul Biya Closed Down 50 Nigerian Churches by panafrican(m): 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
President Bya knows the difference between God and the middleman grin
Re: President Of Cameron, Paul Biya Closed Down 50 Nigerian Churches by tpia5: 3:45am On Aug 18, 2013
didnt know the churches were nigerian.

well, must be a roundabout way of telling nigerians deportation could be in the offing i guess.
Re: President Of Cameron, Paul Biya Closed Down 50 Nigerian Churches by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 18, 2013
Devil is tormenting him, God must surely forgive him.
Re: President Of Cameron, Paul Biya Closed Down 50 Nigerian Churches by Rossikk(m): 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
Well done Mr Biya. cool

Those folks are such a nuisance. They preach prosperity garbage and greed in the guise of religion. Their pastors live like kings, flaunting ill-gotten private jets, mansions and Rolexes while their congregations suffer in penury and delusions, rather than engaging in productive activity. acidosis above wants us all to accept this nonsense, plus the imported fairytales of flying white men in beards, and virgin white mothers birthing white god-men, because he is a natural born slave and self hating coon with neither common sense nor dignity.

Best we ignore his ilk.

2 Likes

Re: President Of Cameron, Paul Biya Closed Down 50 Nigerian Churches by panafrican(m): 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
Rossikk: Well done Mr Biya. cool

Those folks are such a nuisance. They preach prosperity garbage and greed in the guise of religion. Their pastors live like kings, flaunting ill-gotten private jets, mansions and Rolexes while their congregations suffer in penury and delusions, rather than engaging in productive activity. acidosis above wants us all to accept this nonsense, plus the imported fairytales of flying white men in beards, and virgin white mothers birthing white god-men, because he is a natural born slave and self hating coon with neither common sense nor dignity.

Best we ignore his ilk.
Very deep bro ! Someone got sick of the deceivers who would say one thing then do exactly the opposite. .

(1) (Reply)

Why The West Wanted Gaddafi Out / President Biya's Daughter Brenda Releases Another Video Of Her Smoking / Breaking: Gaddafi’s Son Kidnapped In Lebanon (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.