Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Good News To All Strike Affected University Students. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Good News To All Strike Affected University Students. (1242 Views)

Ekiti State University Students Rioting Now In Epe, Lagos. / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News To All Strike Affected University Students. by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2013
Are you a university student in this forum and you want a multi billionaire to help foot the bill needed by ASUU?
Then this good news is for you.

I has discourse wheat mai horseban, Chiff Polycarp Sweetus Oyoyo of Banana Eyesland dis knight and he have asepthird to gif ASUU dat mony to call off d strike.

Start sending yaur congratulatory msgs to him now. Tenk q.

signed
Mrs. Sweetus Oyoyo1.

1 Like

Re: Good News To All Strike Affected University Students. by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2013
@ Baze Beat Studio we understand how important ur project is to u. either you're newor old in the music industry, a part-time hobbyist or a seasoned veteran, your status bears no influence on the quality treatment you receive @ baze beat studioz. The passion wẹ have for what Wε do,and the close attention paid for the smallest detail guarantee you friendly service and result beyond your expectation.
Wε proudly offer our major label quality audioservice in our studio including»Audio-mixing and mastering, »Cd mastering,»Voice over demo production, »Cd recording e.t.c.
Feel free to call us @
07030413417 » 08099141846 » 08174485329 » 08058875836
pin 3116A354
@Dbazealonge
2go:j2dtop
email:josephesq65@ yahoo.com
facebook:
Fb» D'baze Xklusyv
Wε look forward to hearing from and working with you in the nearest future!!!