Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

NDA Post Graduate School Convocation 2013 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDA Post Graduate School Convocation 2013 (1245 Views)

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Unilag Post Graduate School - YOUR VIEW / Preparing For Gmat And Graduate School in The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDA Post Graduate School Convocation 2013 by sparklebug: 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
I Was one of those conferred with a masters degree today from NDA Postgraduate college, yipeeee!!! smiley I Picked up a form last year for a postgraduate masters programme at NDA and true to thier word we finished on time and we convocated today. we had wonderful Doctors and Professors as lecturers, with the dean and the course cordinator ever ready to listen to our many challenges and helping out as best as they could. The day started out great for me, but the long trek from the car park to the multipurpose hall almost ruined it o! it wasn'!t funny at all cry! President Jonathan and the president of sierra leone graced the occasion, and for security reasons we were made to park our cars far far far FARRR away from the multipurpose hall. the fiery Kaduna sun and the discomfort of trekking with high heeled shoes couldnt dampen my resolve to make it to the convocation hall o! At a point we had to remove our heeled shoes and slap with foot cheesy. On getting to the parade ground, we had to wait under the scorching sun for another hour to allow the cadets finish their Passing out parade before moving to the hall for the conferment of degrees. I finally made it into the fully airconditioned hall and was so full of joy when we were conferred with the masters degree. It was not easy but i thank God i finally finished. So this is wishing every one who convocated today a fruitful life ahead! God Bless!
Re: NDA Post Graduate School Convocation 2013 by dokkyelele(f): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
sparklebug: I Was one of those conferred with a masters degree today from NDA Postgraduate college, yipeeee!!! smiley I Picked up a form last year for a postgraduate masters programme at NDA and true to thier word we finished on time and we convocated today. we had wonderful Doctors and Professors as lecturers, with the dean and the course cordinator ever ready to listen to our many challenges and helping out as best as they could. The day started out great for me, but the long trek from the car park to the multipurpose hall almost ruined it o! it wasn'!t funny at all cry! President Jonathan and the president of sierra leone graced the occasion, and for security reasons we were made to park our cars far far far FARRR away from the multipurpose hall. the fiery Kaduna sun and the discomfort of trekking with high heeled shoes couldnt dampen my resolve to make it to the convocation hall o! At a point we had to remove our heeled shoes and slap with foot cheesy. On getting to the parade ground, we had to wait under the scorching sun for another hour to allow the cadets finish their Passing out parade before moving to the hall for the conferment of degrees. I finally made it into the fully airconditioned hall and was so full of joy when we were conferred with the masters degree. It was not easy but i thank God i finally finished. So this is wishing every one who convocated today a fruitful life ahead! God Bless!

CONGRATS....CONGRATS......
MY BROTHER JUST WANNA JOIN THE POSTGRADUATE TEAM AND I HEARD THE LIST OF NAMES FOR 2013/2014 IS OUT.
PLEASE HOW CAN HE CHECK OR HOW CAN YOU HELP TO CHECK.
THANKS
Re: NDA Post Graduate School Convocation 2013 by sparklebug: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
hello dokkyyele, not sure if the list is out o! but id advise your bro to keep checking their website, the one he applied on. If he gets in, he will surely enjoy his time there, i did smiley. Best of luck to him!!
Re: NDA Post Graduate School Convocation 2013 by Makatiola(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
Please guys I just checked online via NDA website and i was offered the admission. I'm however behind schedule as I don't think I can make it there before the original date of payment. Pls I need to know how much is the School fee for a Regular M.Sc (Economics) to be precise
Re: NDA Post Graduate School Convocation 2013 by Dahveydson(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2015
sparklebug:
hello dokkyyele, not sure if the list is out o! but id advise your bro to keep checking their website, the one he applied on. If he gets in, he will surely enjoy his time there, i did smiley. Best of luck to him!!

Please can you help with info bothering on school fees and admission procedures...
Re: NDA Post Graduate School Convocation 2013 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
sparklebug:
I Was one of those conferred with a masters degree today from NDA Postgraduate college, yipeeee!!! smiley I Picked up a form last year for a postgraduate masters programme at NDA and true to thier word we finished on time and we convocated today. we had wonderful Doctors and Professors as lecturers, with the dean and the course cordinator ever ready to listen to our many challenges and helping out as best as they could. The day started out great for me, but the long trek from the car park to the multipurpose hall almost ruined it o! it wasn'!t funny at all cry! President Jonathan and the president of sierra leone graced the occasion, and for security reasons we were made to park our cars far far far FARRR away from the multipurpose hall. the fiery Kaduna sun and the discomfort of trekking with high heeled shoes couldnt dampen my resolve to make it to the convocation hall o! At a point we had to remove our heeled shoes and slap with foot cheesy. On getting to the parade ground, we had to wait under the scorching sun for another hour to allow the cadets finish their Passing out parade before moving to the hall for the conferment of degrees. I finally made it into the fully airconditioned hall and was so full of joy when we were conferred with the masters degree. It was not easy but i thank God i finally finished. So this is wishing every one who convocated today a fruitful life ahead! God Bless!
Good evening, please I need more information about nda postgraduate.is there an entrance exam to be taken or interview before admission.

(1) (Reply)

MPH At Harvard Or John Hopkins Bloomberg. Help/info Needed. / Unizik 2014/2015 Cep Admission List Out / Pls I Need Key For Jamb Cbt Software (smart Learn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.