Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

What Is The Highest And Lowest Amount You Have Given As Offering - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Highest And Lowest Amount You Have Given As Offering (433 Views)

Used Condom given As Offering In Church / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering / Money Earned Through Gambling Given As Tithe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Highest And Lowest Amount You Have Given As Offering by ayooluwa2(m): 8:12am On Aug 18, 2013
What is the highest and lowest amount you have ever given during offering in church?
Re: What Is The Highest And Lowest Amount You Have Given As Offering by engrtee(f): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2013
Not your buisness
Re: What Is The Highest And Lowest Amount You Have Given As Offering by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2013
engrtee: Not your buisness
seconded 200%
Re: What Is The Highest And Lowest Amount You Have Given As Offering by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2013
I put cowry in the tithe box....got even the pastor and the whole church scared. Lol.

Seven days crusade was organised for the witch that put cowry in tithe box. It fun putting whole church into fervent prayer and fasting.
Re: What Is The Highest And Lowest Amount You Have Given As Offering by doofanc: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2013
ayooluwa2: What is the highest and lowest amount you have ever given during offering in church?

why don't u start
Re: What Is The Highest And Lowest Amount You Have Given As Offering by demelza: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2013
I have not reached my highest yet, so I cant help you

(1) (Reply)

A Misunderstood Verse / He Judges His Ministers / Spirituality And Common Sense!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.