Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters (42903 Views)

Photo Of Monalisa Chinda And Her Husband Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding / Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) / Cute Photo Of Monalisa Chinda's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by micki83(m): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl: Nigerians and their exaltation of skin bleachers
Do u actually believe that some africans are naturally light-skinned? I think u hav dis false notion that every african must be dark-skinned.I'm sure u believe pete edochie is also a "bleacher".I find it odd,really...
Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by DollyParton1(f): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
N_girl: Na wa o! So every light skinned Nigerian has bleached now??!! Ok o! angry angry
Anyway Monalisa's light complexion is due to albinism . She's seriously lacking melanin.
If you see her eyes in real life you'll know she's an 'escapee' lipsrsealed
Unlike me and many others who are just light skinned. We have sufficient melanin like any other black.. smiley smiley

Nah! She aint an albino. She's probably naturally fair complexioned. But that's definitely not albinism
Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by yuzedo: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
obadiah777: leather jacket in nigeria ? na home made DIY sauna be that now
my brother you have killed me! Rofllllll!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin Pls send money for my burial! Chai! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by pri3stess(f): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
Dem get different papa?
Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by drake2005: 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
careytommy: This pics prove she bleached

If she looks bleached to you, then you must not have been around very light-skinned Igbos before. That's a natural light skin...do you see how even her hue is?Very even complexion; look at her beautiful hands( the hands is best place to tell if someone is bleaching) Compare that with Omotola Husband, and tell me who is doing the bleaching? Omotola Husband has emptied all bleaching/skin lighting stores in New york; In fact there is a warrant for his arrest for possible emission of toxins to the environment.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
drake2005:

If she looks bleached to you, then you must not have been around very light-skinned Igbos before. That's a natural light skin...do you see how even her hue is?Very even complexion; look at her beautiful hands( the hands is best place to tell if someone is bleaching) Compare that with Omotola Husband, and tell me who is doing the bleaching? Omotola Husband has emptied all bleaching/skin lighting stores in New york; In fact there is a warrant for his arrest for possible emission of toxins to the environment.

Thumbs up!...... Abeg Tell them...hating a poor girl for nothing.... ...smhhhh

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by isaiahethan: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
Thank God the military man no get head,his job standing behind them no get head cool
Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by eaglechild: 10:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
drake2005:

Lol!
Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by Fab4succex: 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
nkowalo: me i no see any picture for here or abi narialand get special person see picture for here?

Maýbe, that 'll be network.
Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by Fab4succex: 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
nkowalo: me i no see any picture for here or abi narialand get special person see picture for here?

Maýbe, that 'll be due to bad network.
Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 19, 2013
Not only dark skin girls bleach, that's what Nigerians fail to understand. Light skin chics like Tonto dike and Monalisa are bleachers. The need to appear fairer.
Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by mamagee3(f): 5:34am On Aug 19, 2013
Her sisters look nothing like her...
Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by badmeat(m): 6:04am On Aug 19, 2013
Haterssad
Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by VivyGift(f): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2013
So if una see me na con see ma other siblings una go tell me say I bleach smh.

Monalisa doesn't look like somebody that bleach. Her complexion is natural and thank God she's maintaining it cool cheesy
Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by Miraclebaby1109: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
No wonder she keep struggling with her weight, i can see now that fat runs in her family.
Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by Collinsony: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
WOW!!! SO DIFFERENT FROM HER SISTERS....
Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by madjune(m): 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Afam4eva: Is that not "Mr Cool" in the background?

AFAM, YOU HAVE SHOWN YOU ARE A REAL OLDIE. THAT'S MR COOL FROM THE 80S POP BAND THAT SANG I'M AFRICAN AND PROUD.
I STILL WONDER WHERE HIS BAND MATES OF SWITCH AND BANKOLE ARE NOW.
Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by londoner: 5:28am On Aug 20, 2013
Her type of skin is actually not uncommon among the Igbos and some others to have very milky complexions.I know quite a few and often, you will have dark and very light as siblings....NATURALLY.

You can tell its natural, just like her other brother is very light compared to the restr also.

The next thing people will be accusing Pat Utomi of bleaching, or the guy from bracket, or even Naeto C....lol

Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by londoner: 5:50am On Aug 20, 2013
Igbos have one of the highest rates of albinoism it seems, bearing in mind there are different forms of albinoism.....obviously light skinned people are not albinos, but I think there is a wider variety of naturally occuring brown skin tones, among the people of the South East and South South.

It is a naturally occuring feature of nature to produce a spectrum of colours.
Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
londoner: Igbos have one of the highest rates of albinoism it seems, bearing in mind there are different forms of albinoism.....obviously light skinned people are not albinos, but I think there is a wider variety of naturally occuring brown skin tones, among the people of the South East and South South.

It is a naturally occuring feature of nature to produce a spectrum of colours.

72% of Nigerians bleach according to WHO. We thank Ibos for this great accomplishment
Re: Photo Of Monalisa And Her Sisters by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 17, 2015
drake2005:

Hahahahaahha@warrant for arrest, bro u get talent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Advertises Concert With A Condom, See Celebrities, Fans Reactions / ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter / Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.