Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass (34435 Views)

Shia Islamic Sheikh Hassan Shehata Martyred By Salafists In Egypt / Miracle Baby Born With Quran At A White Garment Church In Mushin, Lagos State / Atefeh Sahaaleh; "protecting" Muslim Women By Hanging! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by Adehwale: 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
owolabifunke14: This is just like a lion protecting a sheep from a lion,when he becomes hungry,una sabi d next thing shebi?
I cant believe a sane human being [at least, some1 dat knws her way on d internet] would make dis kind of comment. When did human beings turn 2 carnibals?, or in d same sense, wot makes u av d impression, islam is all about killings and creating distress 2 fellow human being of different religion? you really nid 2 change ur orientation about religion entails generally, cuz i can see u av no clue.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by ugoezeik(m): 12:23am On Aug 19, 2013
I for no comment but since Wey ppl don dey comment make l follow comment so dat e no go be like say l carry last. So wetin be d topic of d day
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by aurenflani: 12:37am On Aug 19, 2013
gramci: Are they protecting it from christians, Hindus, Shintos, pagans, atheists etc or from fellow Muslims?

People like including those who liked your post are the problem of this world embarassed
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by biafranqueen: 12:39am On Aug 19, 2013
Aafulenu: If that is really a Church, then am touched shocked .

If only all Muslims would be like dis
if only all followers of Christ would really act Christ like!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by aurenflani: 12:44am On Aug 19, 2013
akin33: That long tower in the so-called church looks like mosque structure. All na wash. Was it nt the same Muslems that attacked US embassy in Egypt to protest the movie that they claimed it blasphem muhammed?

Was it not Christians that murdered thousands in India just because a missionary lady was rightly rebuked?

Was it not Christians that murdered countless numbers of men, women and children Rwanda and Iraq?

Hatred is not the way to go my dear.
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by thoth: 12:52am On Aug 19, 2013
scottpirlo24: @ op .... U are misleading pple here, I have been to this location in egypt .... It is not a church ... That picture and location is fateh mosque in cairo ,,,,,, pls stop faking things up
That is not fateh mosque i have been to fateh mosque too.
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by Okeikpu(m): 1:09am On Aug 19, 2013
Na true talk , i hear-am from egyptland few hrs ago .....besides Over 38 churches woz burntdown yesterday alone (-,-)
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by pinkguy(m): 2:50am On Aug 19, 2013
This is pure madness and one side story after set 32 church on fire in just one day u guyz refuse to report that , only fools can fool fools not people like me ok
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by pinkguy(m): 3:02am On Aug 19, 2013
Some christain here are fools u guys are happy that over 32 churches are set on fire because the protect one ,funny creature
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by tintingz(m): 5:35am On Aug 19, 2013
biafranqueen: if only all followers of Christ would really act Christ like!
I just have to Like your post smiley , cuz you don't follow follow all this NL christians that are claiming "christ-like" and yet they don't wanna hear or read any good about Muslims/Islam...they just don't want 'peace' between muslims and christians.

Some ignorant minded people even said that's not a church but a mosque, when do mosque start attaching "cross" to their buidings?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by italo: 6:07am On Aug 19, 2013
No. People like the Muslims who those Muslims in the picture are allegedly protecting the Christians from are the problem with this world.
aurenflani:

People like including those who liked your post are the problem of this world embarassed
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by italo: 6:15am On Aug 19, 2013
Oh! So it is nairaland Christians that want peace between Muslims and Christians? Not the Islamic fundamentalists?

Everytime we go to Church in the North, we risk being blown to pieces just for being Christians...yet we are the ones that dont want peace?

tintingz: I just have to Like your post smiley , cuz you don't follow follow all this NL christians that are claiming "christ-like" and yet they don't wanna hear or read any good about Muslims/Islam...they just don't want 'peace' between muslims and christians.

Some ignorant minded people even said that's not a church but a mosque, when do mosque start attaching "cross" to their buidings?? undecided
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by tintingz(m): 6:21am On Aug 19, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

This quran verse come to my mind.

Quran (5:51) - O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another.

>>>do muslims read this at all?<<<

watch your back.....it a game of infiltration

confusion247: continued ''''''quran 9:5 "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor- rate, leave their way free to them." quran 8:15 "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end." To avoid been banned, don't post anything offensive to islam the religion of peace.
When both of you should behave like chris-like you both behave like terrorist-like

In the Quran the Relations with other people are governed by the basic rule in 5:57 & 60:8-9. The Jews and Christians who cannot be friends are specifically mentioned in 5:57; they are the ones who mock and ridicule the believers, or attack them.

[Quran 5:57] O you who believe, do not befriend those among the recipients of previous scripture who mock and ridicule your religion, nor shall you befriend the disbelievers. You shall reverence God, if you are really believers.

[Quran 60:8-9] God does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. God loves the equitable. God enjoins you only from befriending those who fight you because of religion, evict you from your homes, and band together with others to banish you. You shall not befriend them. Those who befriend them are the transgressors.

The Quran also said

[Quran 22:40] They were evicted from their homes unjustly, for no reason other than saying, "Our Lord is God." If it were not for God's supporting of some people against others, monasteries, churches, synagogues, and masjids - where the name of God is commemorated frequently - would have been destroyed. Absolutely, God supports those who support Him. God is Powerful, Almighty.

You guys should read the Quran understand the Glorious Quran before posting any verse from the Quran, there are principles guiding those verses. Think like christ-like and stop thinking like terrorists that doesn't want peace. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by tintingz(m): 6:25am On Aug 19, 2013
italo: Oh! So it is nairaland Christians that want peace between Muslims and Christians? Not the Islamic fundamentalists?

Everytime we go to Church in the North, we risk being blown to pieces just for being Christians...yet we are the ones that dont want peace?

Have you read about 50 muslims that were killed in the mosque recently by boko haram??

The question is are these terrorist following the teaches of the Quran?
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by italo: 6:26am On Aug 19, 2013
Dont let us start listing attrocities committed by muslims on a daily basis in the name of "Allah" here o.

With pictures and videos.

aurenflani:

Was it not Christians that murdered thousands in India just because a missionary lady was rightly rebuked?

Was it not Christians that murdered countless numbers of men, women and children Rwanda and Iraq?

Hatred is not the way to go my dear.
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 19, 2013
Mr man or woman shut up ur hand there; 1. u ar no Christian cos if u wer, u wouldn't have posted this shot in Islam side instead in religion or Christian side but as u can see u wer trying to make a vague point which some quaracious atimonies swallowed without looking well.
2. check the vague picx, ie a mosque, so Christians now hold their mass inside a mosque?
3. who are they protecting the Christians from?
4. whatever argument you are trying to win, u just got busted.
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by tintingz(m): 6:40am On Aug 19, 2013
Movingcoil: Mr man or woman shut up ur hand there; 1. u ar no Christian cos if u wer, u wouldn't have posted this shot in Islam side instead in religion or Christian side but as u can see u wer trying to make a vague point which some quaracious atimonies swallowed without looking well.
2. check the vague picx, ie a mosque, so Christians now hold their mass inside a mosque?

3. who are they protecting the Christians from?
4. whatever argument you are trying to win, u just got busted.
check the pics again do mosque use cross??
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by manjijustify(m): 6:53am On Aug 19, 2013
[ shit...i guess some malos...wise alitle bit nt like diz jos malos... cry
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 19, 2013
protecting one church and burning 40 churches within 48 hours?
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by cashkid: 7:04am On Aug 19, 2013
Blackteeth: Am christian. I would have converted to Islam a long time ago because I admire the dedication of moslems. The likes of Al Qaeda, boko haram etc have made me reject the islamic religion.
stop deceiving urself dude!
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by italo: 7:09am On Aug 19, 2013
Yes. Killed, not by Christians, but other Muslims.

If you preach or condone killing of other people, you will definitely kill your own eventually.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.   And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.  But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"  

So if we dont cease worshipping the Son and the Holy Spirit Along with "Allah" we should be bombed and beheaded abi.

tintingz: Have you read about 50 muslims that were killed in the mosque recently by boko haram??

The question is are these terrorist following the teaches of the Quran?
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by Robinson3d: 7:35am On Aug 19, 2013
looks like a mosque to me
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by nellyelitz(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2013
But wait! lets not be in a haste! Why should the protesters even think of burning churches instead of looking for a better way of fixing their political crisis.what has the church got to do with their deposed president.Oh! Now when muslims are angry they destroy churches to cool down their temper! I so much admired those few muslims protecting their community church knowing what their brothers are capable of...maybe other churches has been destroyed in other communities....! I've never seen or heard of Christians having intent of destroying mosques during plitical protest. This was not a religious crisis,so why do they norture such intent of joining churches to their anger. If half the population of muslims will be like this guys in the pix...i believe all this hatred will end because PEACE conquers hatred!
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by MOSSADII(m): 7:53am On Aug 19, 2013
Muslims protecting the catholic church from who?
chaloner: I may be against Muslims sometimes but when I see the good ones I always praise them ....... I believe human are naturally good, we are being destroyed by some certain teaching at every point. Wish this love will progress everywhere even to Nigeria " Muslim men protecting a Catholic Church in Egypt during mass. let's commend our Muslims brothers that stand by peace in Egypt. Note: I'm a Christian and I love this so so much . Happy Sunday to all.
http://www.weyab.com/2013/08/muslim-men-protecting-catholic-church.html
https://mobile.twitter.com/WillMcHoebag/status/368744018693222401/photo/1?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6361359853
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by tintingz(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2013
italo: Yes. Killed, not by Christians, but other Muslims.

If you preach or condone killing of other people, you will definitely kill your own eventually.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful.   And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone.  But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"  

So if we dont cease worshipping the Son and the Holy Spirit Along with "Allah" we should be bombed and beheaded abi.

Lolzz are you that dumb?? The cease stands for when the enemies desist from attacking muslims. Allah said in

[Quran 2:256] There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in God has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. God is Hearer, Omniscient.

Both the bible god is so harsh that he wants every creation to be destroyed

[Joshua 6:23, 21]Joshua said to the people of Israel, "The Lord has given you the city of the all silver, and gold, and vessels of brass and iron, are consecrated unto the Lord: They shall come into the treasury of the Lord. The people utterly DESTROYED ALL THAT WAS IN THE CITY, BOTH MAN AND WOMAN,YOUNG AND OLD, AND OX AND SHEEP, AND DONKEY, WITH THE EDGE OF THE SWORD. shocked shocked

BH killed muslims in the mosque those it still shows BH are real muslims or do the muslims that were killed in the mosque worship your "holyghost and son" along with Allah?? Abeg use your brain.
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by ayobase(m): 8:04am On Aug 19, 2013
nne3870: How comes the boko moslem guys in nigeria only target churches for destruction during any crisis? Is the quran in egypt different from the ones obtainable in nigeria?

Good moslems are scarce in nigeria!

Only the yoruba Muslims are good in Nigeria. The others' heads have been turned upside down via false doctrinee. And how would they decipher the truth since they are not educated at all. Its good to be educated my brother. Even the stupid educated ones still fall for the crap!

The yoruba Muslims believes not in the 77 virgins, abi na 144 virgins.

So what happened to a woman that died? She will have 77 men to pounce on her right. STUPID!

I wonder why some stupid set of people will think that heaven is a bleeping arena.

They prefer to die to go mess in heaven while they leave their uncatered for and uneducated families here at the detriment of the society, and later causing havoc.

As far as I'm concerned, these set of deccelerating people need to be done away with if Nigeria wanna move to the next phase.
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by italo: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2013
Wrong!

The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare. Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccans.  The verses urge offensive warfare, for Muslims to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did).  The "cease" rather stands for when the Meccans are converted to Islam.

It seems that you are the dumb one.

tintingz: Lolzz are you that dumb?? The cease stands for when the enemies desist from attacking muslims. Allah said in

[Quran 2:256] There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. Anyone who denounces the devil and believes in God has grasped the strongest bond; one that never breaks. God is Hearer, Omniscient.

Both the bible god is so harsh that he wants every creation to be destroyed

[Joshua 6:23, 21]Joshua said to the people of Israel, "The Lord has given you the city of the all silver, and gold, and vessels of brass and iron, are consecrated unto the Lord: They shall come into the treasury of the Lord. The people utterly DESTROYED ALL THAT WAS IN THE CITY, BOTH MAN AND WOMAN,YOUNG AND OLD, AND OX AND SHEEP, AND DONKEY, WITH THE EDGE OF THE SWORD. shocked shocked

BH killed muslims in the mosque those it still shows BH are real muslims or do the muslims that were killed in the mosque worship your "holyghost and son" along with Allah?? Abeg use your brain.

Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by italo: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2013
Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." 

This verse establish that violence can be virtuous, it also shows that fighting is not intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time.  Looking at the Hadith, we see that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by italo: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2013
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".  

He is encouraging terrorism not Iin self-defence but because they are not muslims.

This verse speaks directly of polytheists, and it also includes Christians, since we believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').
Re: Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass by italo: 8:46am On Aug 19, 2013
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

40 Hadiths And The Lessons: Learn Islam and comment / Newborn Baby Says "Allah" Instead Of Crying (Video) / Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.