Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun (28669 Views)

Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. / Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church / Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
RIP sir, rest with your master and maker. One Fold One Shepherd.
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by texaco1: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
Willgates: who was he?
A footballer
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by mzkanye(f): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
He was strongly remembad 4 all he did!! RIP prophet Timothy Obadare
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by MrAboki: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
You mean we spent 30 million on his funeral and only got this shiit to show for it? angry

Where are the awon boys popping champagnes pics? Where are the Aso-ebi babes? Where is the Owambe picture? Where is the party at?

I'm pissed!! The government needs to probe this burial account.. Someone obviously has been embezzling our money..

RIP Hommie.. I still remember you preaching on TV. You looked funny thoug! Just saying..

Hope the afterlife meets you with better fortune..
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by Lagosbabe1: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mr Aboki: You moen we spent 30 million on his funeral and only got this shiit to show for it? angry

Where are the awon boys popping champagnes pics? Where are the Aso-ebi babes? Where is the Owambe picture? Where is the party at?

I'm pissed!! The government needs to probe this burial account.. Someone obviously has been embezzling our money..

RIP Hommie.. I still remember you preaching on TV. You looked funny thoug! Just saying..

You might think you are being funny but you are not.

I think you should show some respect.

Remember sooner or later, you have to go through the same.

Peace
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by seunlayi(m): 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
hop his death will help foster peace in CAC
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by Lakayanah: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
You mean he died since march and he is just being buried that's evil I don't think he would have approved of it. As a man of God I don't know why they kept that him that long to be buried like an idol worshipper.
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ajibam: Ogo ni fun olorun loke orun!!!
Ogo ni fun olorun loke orun!!!!
Moni pe ogo ni fun olorun loke orun!!!!

Daddy,we will miss u...d strength u hv shown to reunite all c.a.c will neva die...cos u hv pave d way..we wud follow.....I love u daddy....rest in d bossom of abraham

ONE FOLD ONE SHERPERD

**Goosebumps** I remembered that on TV every Sunday evening on B*C*O*S Ile Akede.

Great man indeed. RIP Sir.
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by decrox199(m): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
seunlayi: hop his death will help foster peace in CAC
may God forgive you!
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by Adegokenath(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
Pls upload the video 4 us to download at utube
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by psalmsen(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
We miss u pa cry
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by OlowoB(m): 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
victokafor: first to observe!!!
. I swear, u no get job. All thanks 2 etisalat
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by OlowoB(m): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mr Aboki: You moen we spent 30 million on his funeral and only got this shiit to show for it? angry

. Somtyms u do sound normal and oda tyms u sound as if u are on drugs. I guess d latter is ur case at dis moment. Pls get well soon.
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by OlowoB(m): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
Papa indeed u have lived a good life. I pray that may your gentle soul R.I.P
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by sam1dot2: 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
I could remember in 1980s when Baba Obadere came to Isanlu Isin in Kwara State to preach. The town was indeed liberated so many idols were destroyed, evil trees were cut, many idol worshipers became Christians. Before he came to Isanlu Isin people worship their idols, celebrated their festival. But after he came all those things ceased. "Ogo ni fun olorun loke Orun". Indeed He is a true prophet of God. May His Soul Rest in Peace.
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by gbokukueba(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
I still remained that day in 2002 when the daughter of our VC died in a car crash that you came to console the entire school... it was very touching... a great minister of the Gospel!
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by decrox199(m): 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
RIP baba

Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by Simplepton: 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
RIP Sir.
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by rulegirl(f): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
[quote author=Willgates]who was he?[/quote i can say he is a true man of God, very humble en prayerful
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by ebonyjummy(f): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
RIP baba
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by kinkymax: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
Willgates: who was he?
ode
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by lucom: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
''E ma sora Jesu fere de o'', a man who was mightily used by the almighty God, a champion in the place of prayer. I remember Prophet Timothy Obadare and the ministry of Elijah readily comes to mind. His life was full of the demonstration of apostolic exploit backed consistently by the power of the Holy Ghost. Baba we'll miss you. Rest till we meet and part no more.
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by gidjah(m): 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
really respects ds man of God, so so honored even in heaven, shall miss ur sermons n raw truths so much, ur posts shall neva b vacant on earth,. RIP MY DR FATHER, U HV BIN A MENTOR N A SPIR ANCHOR UNTO ME.RIP DR FATHER.
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by securi: 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
Didun didun lona re, ona re, didun ni, didun didun lona re ona alafia.Ona re lodara julo,didun didun lone re ona alafia.A wonderful man of God. He lived a good life of faith. Sun re o Baba!

1 Like

Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by God2man(m): 3:53am On Aug 19, 2013
securi: Didun didun lona re, ona re, didun ni, didun didun lona re ona alafia.Ona re lodara julo,didun didun lone re ona alafia.A wonderful man of God. He lived a good life of faith. Sun re o Baba!

A Great Man of God.
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2013
jalay: Pls who is Prophet T.O Obadare?
He's a man after God's heart, my dad told me he's a prophet of the 60's, a man who lived to fulfill his mission on earth b4 he's taken away. He's fought tirelessly in the spirit to preach the gospel to all nations. You may not know him 'cos he's not the type that struggles for fame. Pastors of now find ministry easy because of d sacrifice prophets like him had made in the 60's through prayers for d gospel of jesus christ in Nigeria. U may not know him but heaven recognises him as HERO.
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by Salma(f): 8:40am On Aug 19, 2013
hmm! Died in march, buried in august. I cnt bliv dis, wat were u keeping his corpse 4.
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2013
obadiah777: [img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1257809_i_dey_observe_jpgcdd621be0e645df25138b27fa9619285[/img]

what r u observing in this one again? The dead prophet or the coffin?....
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by tomzman: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2013
I still remember the day I sat under one of his ministrations back then. Baba Obadare, a rare breed. Rest on in the bossom of our Lord Jesus.
Re: Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun by Oxygenmayo(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2013
Ajibam: Ogo ni fun olorun loke orun!!!
Ogo ni fun olorun loke orun!!!!
Moni pe ogo ni fun olorun loke orun!!!!

Daddy,we will miss u...d strength u hv shown to reunite all c.a.c will neva die...cos u hv pave d way..we wud follow.....I love u daddy....rest in d bossom of abraham

ONE FOLD ONE SHERPERD

Yeah...he lived a successful life irrespective of his disability. lesson: God has not created anyone to be a deficit. he has load us with potentials and benefits. use yours so that you can be well remembered after your demise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari / "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri / "Biggest Natural Disaster Awaits South Africa For Arresting Omotosho" - Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.