Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,663 members, 7,840,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Why APC Needs Donald Duke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why APC Needs Donald Duke (1014 Views)

Why Apc’s Alhassan Was Declared Taraba Governor — Tribunal / CHECK HERE: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION / Donald Duke For 2007 Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why APC Needs Donald Duke by damoobaba: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
Even though He was a very active member of the PDP,I think the APC should convince somebody like Donald Duke to run for the presidency on their platform. For Donald Duke to stand any reasonable chance of being the president of Nigeria,He has to leave dat good for nothing party and for APC to stand any realistic chance of winning the presidency,they shouldn't even think of presenting Buhari as their flagbearer,they need a very good tactical plan and good candidate who can gather enormous votes in every region of the country and most importantly that can also pacify the South South region.I believe that guy is an asset as well as a Jocker in this regard and can as well effect the changes we need in Nigeria. This is just my personal opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Needs Donald Duke by Phranciz(m): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
And I second your opinion. He was a great governor.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Needs Donald Duke by Asoozy: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
I would vote Donald Duke at the drop of a hat!

He's about the only Easterner I can trust (or was that meant to be south southerner?).
Re: Why APC Needs Donald Duke by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
Asoozy: I would vote Donald Duke at the drop of a hat!

He's about the only Easterner I can trust (or was that meant to be south southerner?).
Donald should offer himself for election, the days of my people called me are over, if you want to be president you should have a plan of what you want to do when you get there
Re: Why APC Needs Donald Duke by damoobaba: 6:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
I have dis feeling he's d only southerner that can break the Northern oligarchy's hold on power.I don't think Sule Lamido is Sophisticated enough to lead this generation of Nigerians neither is Tambuwal.Sentiments aside Duke has it all,charisma,brains and personalty. Its been long I voted but if Duke comes out to be elected in 2015,I'll surely be @d polls to support and vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Needs Donald Duke by emiye(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
PDP do not like performers, once they see one in their midst, they try to relegate him/her to the background,Donald duke was not even offered a ministerial or ambassadorial position after his tenure, that says a lot about PDP.
Re: Why APC Needs Donald Duke by AdmYamamoto: 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
Small minded people are talking again without thinking. If Duke has anything to offer, he will have to go over to APC and pay his dues not sit in his corner while the world comes begging. Leaders know they have something to offer and will make the right moves to do so, not some little boy in one corner asking a party that has grown without the input of a person now saying you need that person to be alive. Plus, imagine that if Duke goes to APC it is the same people on NL here that will be crying how APC keeps accepting PDP former members. Na wa for una o!
Re: Why APC Needs Donald Duke by damoobaba: 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
Adm. Yamamoto:
Small minded people are talking again without thinking. If Duke has anything to offer, he will have to go over to APC and pay his dues not sit in his corner while the world comes begging. Leaders know they have something to offer and will make the right moves to do so, not some little boy in one corner asking a party that has grown without the input of a person now saying you need that person to be alive. Plus, imagine that if Duke goes to APC it is the same people on NL here that will be crying how APC keeps accepting PDP former members. Na wa for una o!
Duke's track record can not be matched by any of the present members of APC and I feel any serious political party that wants to really win d next presidential election will shop for evrything Duke has to offer( geopolitical zone,past performance,charisma,intelligence,excellent comport).

(1) (Reply)

Next Lagos State Governor Is Adeyemi Ikuforiji / Pirated Copies Of 'there Was A Country' At Book Stand In Port Harcourt / Another White Elephant Project?????????????:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.