Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,413 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. (36917 Views)

Top Soccer Tips / Tennis and Soccer tips / Professional Soccer Tips From A Betting Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hero10001: 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
Michky: On point.

swansea,
Liverpool and Arsenal all ends @ under 2.5!
What a game.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hero10001: 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
Michky: Hero, Lekkie, Aieo, and every other pro in the house, i have just three sentences for us today: We must get better! We must work harder!! We must SUCCEED!!! Why? WE HAVE NO OTHER OPTION. People are earning millions from this business daily. Ours cannot be different. No! It must not be different!! Lets get back to work and hit these heartless bookies hard! Let them realise that there are punters and there are PUNTERS. Let them realise that we are not punters that can be bullied whether they like it or not. Lets prove to them that, they are smart but we are certainly smarter!! Lets go there guys!
Signed. :-)
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Hero10001: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
Michky: Hero, Lekkie, Aieo, and every other pro in the house, i have just three sentences for us today: We must get better! We must work harder!! We must SUCCEED!!! Why? WE HAVE NO OTHER OPTION. People are earning millions from this business daily. Ours cannot be different. No! It must not be different!! Lets get back to work and hit these heartless bookies hard! Let them realise that there are punters and there are PUNTERS. Let them realise that we are not punters that can be bullied whether they like it or not. Lets prove to them that, they are smart but we are certainly smarter!! Lets go there guys!

Michky, Lekkie, Aieo and other punters in the house, Micky's word hit the nail on the head.
Punters have lost a great deal over the past three weeks, even the so called Fixed matches tipsters lost bitterly, no one could win a 5 combo, the English PFA Chairman is another victim, he has lost up to $6m in football betting.
What surprised most is the paid Tipsters attitude this days, most of them are working for the Bookies!!!.

But the good news is we can always get better and better because winners don't quit.
The Bookies are smiling now while the Punter's ain't smiling, I believe it's just an event, it won't last, it will surely be our turn to win BIG!!.
Let's go back to the drawing table and forge a counter-technique to SUCCEED, i agree with Michky that we are smarter.

Let's go there guys..
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
feeling all you pros.

i like my DNB strategy
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hero10001:

Michky, Lekkie, Aieo and other punters in the house, Micky's word hit the nail on the head.
Punters have lost a great deal over the past three weeks, even the so called Fixed matches tipsters lost bitterly, no one could win a 5 combo, the English PFA Chairman is another victim, he has lost up to $6m in football betting.
What surprised most is the paid Tipsters attitude this days, most of them are working for the Bookies!!!.

But the good news is we can always get better and better because winners don't quit.
The Bookies are smiling now while the Punter's ain't smiling, I believe it's just an event, it won't last, it will surely be our turn to win BIG!!.
Let's go back to the drawing table and forge a counter-technique to SUCCEED, i agree with Michky that we are smarter.

Let's go there guys..

Splendid! Splendid!!
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 2:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
There r like 3 to 4 punters here.....why not let each of us drop a sure pick each everyday which can culminate into daily super combos for d benefit of all.
If i can add a sure game from hero000, one from michky and aieo to mine, and i get 3.50 points, i might just wreck my bookie grin
How una see am?
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by adeswagsdmj(m): 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
make una post am 4 futbal bettin season 7
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2013
adeswags dmj: make una post am 4 futbal bettin season 7
There is too much chaos in dat thread. Rebels don take over grin
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by henryblaze25(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2013
I dey feel this thread

About posting games 4 season7 e no make sense cos nah heavy confusion thread b that

Based on matters hope say games go dey dis weekend, cos men gats receive alert by wednesday grin
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
@michky Glad you are still around. Hope am welcome to post here peeps? Only dnb(S). Rebels have indeed take over the main thread as someone said.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
henryblaze25: I dey feel this thread

About posting games 4 season7 e no make sense cos nah heavy confusion thread b that

Based on matters hope say games go dey dis weekend, cos men gats receive alert by wednesday grin
Dis weekend na green tinz o.......i have two sure picks.....awesome ones with up to 1.55 points each
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
kingphemy: @michky Glad you are still around. Hope am welcome to post here peeps? Only dnb(S). Rebels have indeed take over the main thread as someone said.
Surely u r. Dnb dey make sense wella.....lets go further!
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by henryblaze25(m): 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
My fellow tipsterz abeg help me look chelsea win, watford win and Leverkusen win.how possible is it to b a reality?
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
henryblaze25: My fellow tipsterz abeg help me look chelsea win, watford win and Leverkusen win.how possible is it to b a reality?
Championship games r not sure o. So watford win if actually it does is a great risk.....y not bet on more established teams or better still......performing teams like bodo/glint, plzen, porto, napoli, or monaco......monaco dey hot like fire presently...
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
Liefering v ksv1919 1 @1.60
Pandorf v altach 2 @ 1.50
Honka v rovaniemi 1 @1.50
GAP v the new saints 2 @1.40

85% success rate.....
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by aieo(m): 8:47am On Sep 14, 2013
Watford over2.5
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by henryblaze25(m): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2013
aieo: Watford over2.5

I plan giving dem a win
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by aieo(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2013
henryblaze25:

I plan giving dem a win
not bad either
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
kingphemy: @michky Glad you are still around. Hope am welcome to post here peeps? Only dnb(S). Rebels have indeed take over the main thread as someone said.
Wow. Kingphemmy. Sure! We're all very welcome here. Most of us are here cos punting seems alot saner here. And just like Lekkie said, if we can drop very sure picks regularly, we'll be on track again. Am definitely in!
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
lekkie073: Liefering v ksv1919 1 @1.60
Pandorf v altach 2 @ 1.50
Honka v rovaniemi 1 @1.50
GAP v the new saints 2 @1.40

85% success rate.....
Weldone Lekkie. Thanks for reviving the thread. Atleast one sure pick daily eh? Its on!

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Michky: Weldone Lekkie. Thanks for reviving the thread. Atleast one sure pick daily eh? Its on!
Am eagerly waitin
cool

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2013
lekkie073:
Am eagerly waitin
cool
Starting tomorrow bro.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2013
Over 1.5 combo coming up.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 10:59am On Sep 15, 2013
Over 1.5: Helsinborg, Groningen, Malaga and Randers. Total ( 1.8 ) .
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2013
1/2: Argir, Torshavn, Runavik and Tp-47. Total (1.95). If you like combo as doubles. Best of luck.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
Lazio v chievo 1 @1.65
BATE v neman grodno 1 @1.35
monaco v lorient 1 @1.30

92% sure
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2013
lekkie073: Lazio v chievo 1 @1.65
BATE v neman grodno 1 @1.35
monaco v lorient 1 @1.30

92% sure
ALL WON.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
Michky: Over 1.5: Helsinborg, Groningen, Malaga and Randers. Total ( 1.8 ) .
All won.....I add am join my three combos to get some cool 5points....
Smiling to d bank on Tuesday..... cheesy
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by lekkie073(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
Michky, nice one.....a beg tomorrow, na another day o....let's go further!

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
Michky: 1/2: Argir, Torshavn, Runavik and Tp-47. Total (1.95). If you like combo as doubles. Best of luck.
WON too. Argir was postponed though.
Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Michky: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
lekkie073: Michky, nice one.....a beg tomorrow, na another day o....let's go further!
Yeah! We're moving further!! Your picks added more greens to my account bro. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Tips For Pros.. Make That Money Now. by Rhemite(m): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
GREETINGS EVERYONE. HERO I HAIL O, MICHKY YOU DOING GREAT MAN, YOUR CONTRIBUTION FROM SEASON 6 IS REALLY AN EYE OPENER TO ME COS AM READING THE SEASON PAGE FOR PAGE. Lekkie i greet too Boss. I believe indeed that objectives and aim OF The General Thread has been misplaced. I will be more frequent here and drop my own Little Knowledge too. The Over1.5, Team To SCORE, and Handicap are my favourite Market. Will be Keeping in Touch. Well Done All.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

1 - Deleted / Top 10 Things Nigerians Spend Their Money On / Court Okays Innoson On Its Execution Of Judgment Against GTB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.