Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,711 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Apc Will Produce The Best Presidential Candidate For 2015 Elctions.....Gov Adams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Will Produce The Best Presidential Candidate For 2015 Elctions.....Gov Adams (718 Views)

CCT: PDP Will Produce Saraki’s Successor If…- Senator Ordia / 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator / All Four Refineries Will Produce Only 19 Million Litres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Will Produce The Best Presidential Candidate For 2015 Elctions.....Gov Adams by coolbrezz(f): 5:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
The governor of Edo state, Adams Oshiomhole has thrown to the ruling party, the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP) an open challenge on the 2015 presidential election.

Governor Adams Oshiomhole says the All Progressive Congress (APC) is democratic enough to produce a presidential candidate capable of beating the Peoples’ Democratic Party in 2015.
While reacting to the claim by the ruling PDP that the APC lacks presidential material, the governor in an exclusive interview with Channels Television said 2015 will test PDP’s political acceptability.http://davidchuks..com/2013/08/apc-will-produce-best-presidential.html
Re: Apc Will Produce The Best Presidential Candidate For 2015 Elctions.....Gov Adams by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
Personally,I do not mind the shenanigans coming from the Papa Deceiving Pikin bootyLickers here on Nairaland as ''Buhari/Tambuwal'' locking head over APC presidential slot !!!

I believed the presidential candidate of APC is a done ,signed and sealed deal even before the merger or corporate existence of the party .......!!!

The flagBearer shall be unfold when the time Is ripe ......I only pray it won't be Buhari ..... !!!
Re: Apc Will Produce The Best Presidential Candidate For 2015 Elctions.....Gov Adams by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
donroxy: Personally,I do not mind the shenanigans coming from the Papa Deceiving Pikin bootyLickers here on Nairaland as ''Buhari/Tambuwal'' locking head over APC presidential slot !!!

I believed the presidential candidate of APC is a done ,signed and sealed deal even before the merger or corporate existence of the party .......!!!

The flagBearer shall be unfold when the time Is ripe ......I only pray it won't be Buhari ..... !!!
Trust me there is going to be fair primaries
Re: Apc Will Produce The Best Presidential Candidate For 2015 Elctions.....Gov Adams by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
Obiagelli:
Trust me there is going to be fair primaries
oby,

Of Course there ''may'' be primary but who votes @ the primary , card carrying delegates of APC !!!

Issue as ''Presidential FlagBearer'' of APC woulda been concluded before the merger .... Abi U think ''Oju-yobo'' aka Tinubu and Bisi Akande will merged ACN just like that without concluded clauses on ''who fly the flag'', Aboki people must never be joked with on such else commotion !!!

It is not yet time for Open playing Ground in APC where somebody like me grin will approach the party and say ''I wanna be president'' (In Asa's voice) ....... A personality that will win electorates mind must be fielded and thus win General election !!!

E.g
Everybody knows Aketi of Ondo is good for Ondo job but He is not Popular among the Ondos (State) thus failed ... !!

Tinubu/Akande/Buhari woulda learnt something from that and should be able to use that in deciding popular and task-ready candidate for the Nigerian Job (President) !!

Therefore, Presidential candidate of APC, to me, is a done deal whether primary/no primary ....... And we shall all see him/her when the time is ripe !!!
Re: Apc Will Produce The Best Presidential Candidate For 2015 Elctions.....Gov Adams by gerald09(m): 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
Waiting and wondering

(1) (Reply)

Police In Imo Burst Illegal University In gov. Okorocha’s Community / The Opportunity Cost Of Tompolo's Private Jet / Is Nigeria Truly Independent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.