Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses (1039 Views)

This Topic Is Meant For Upcoming Webdesigners To Advertise There Websites Here. / When And How To Deploy HTTPS For Web Pages / The Fastest Way To Deploy A Content Management System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
I was building a framework originally on this thread intended for public release on http://www.dhtmlframework.com
https://www.nairaland.com/283559/dhtml-framework-evolution/1

I have altered the plans completely. Now i want to make a cross-CMS framework that supports building of extensions that can be deployed across frameworks.

For example, you might develop a contact form using the codes of the framework, now this contact form can be deployed as:
- a joomla module
- a joomla component
- a drupal module
without necessarily changing your code, and with minimal (or sometimes zero) knowlege of how to actually build extensions on the target platform.

Right now, it supports drupal 6.0, i am porting to joomla 3. After supporting stable versions of joomla and drupal, i will do the first publications online via http://www.dhtmlframework.com

Contributions are certainly welcomed!
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by spikesC(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
hmmmmm, nice idea wink

Cross-platform CMS stuffs
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2013
Thanks. . .but did you say crossplatform?
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
Right now, i want to integrate with stable versions of joomla and drupal.

Drupal 6.x integration completed
Joomla 3.0 integration completed

Remaining Joomla 2.5, and Drupal 7.0

After that, i will add some codes to the skeleton and start off with some sample codes.
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by spikesC(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
i meant the popular CMS'

Joomla, drupal, wordpress etc.

It will make die sense...just like phonegap
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
^^^Exactly,, you get the point. . .
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by CODEEATER(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
@DHTML ;U LUKE LIKE D KINDA GUY A KINDA GUY LIKE ME SHOULD KNW N INTERACT WITH...

Plz send me any of ur social network handles for further communication. cheesy
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 19, 2013
Thanks, you can locate me on facebook - facebook.com/diltony,

Drupal 7 integration completed
Joomla 1.5, 2.5 and 3.0 integration completed

Now, let me move to wordpress:
i shall be looking at wordpress 2.x and 3.x

Once i complete the integration, i will work on some basic sample codes - proof of concept, before i start developing extensions for the framework.

I want to start posting codes online in less than a week for people to test, so that we can move to the opensource phase. . .
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by koksybrown: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
*dhtml:
Thanks, you can locate me on facebook - facebook.com/diltony,

Drupal 7 integration completed
Joomla 1.5, 2.5 and 3.0 integration completed

Now, let me move to wordpress:
i shall be looking at wordpress 2.x and 3.x

Once i complete the integration, i will work on some basic sample codes - proof of concept, before i start developing extensions for the framework.

I want to start posting codes online in less than a week for people to test, so that we can move to the opensource phase. . .
i Believe you die!
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
I have integrated successfully with:
Joomla versions 1.5, 2.5 and 3.0
Drupal versions 6.x and 7.x

For some reasons, i decided to add joomla 1.5 to the list. So i am now working on some features of the framework -
session management, database access, theming etc

But there will be no separate database per say, because this framework is going to be running on a loaded CMS, so it just inherits the stuffs of the host, but its own API must be uniform so that "end-coders" will not really need to care about the platform it is going to be deployed on.
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by CODEEATER(m): 4:16am On Aug 22, 2013
*dhtml:
Thanks folks,
for now, i am not going to support wordpress (for security reasons), but i will start off with drupal and joomla.

I have integrated successfully with:
Joomla versions 2.5 and 3.0
Drupal versions 6.x and 7.x

I will now go ahead to create some practical codes for starters. . .
didnt u get my msg?..or u jst dnt wnt to ansa me cry
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 22, 2013
^^^I did not get any message? where on facebook, nairaland, email or phone?
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by sisqology(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2013
Tony, I need you for something ASAP pls, how can I get you??
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by CODEEATER(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2013
*dhtml:
^^^I did not get any message? where on facebook, nairaland, email or phone?

CODE-EATER:
@DHTML ;U LUKE LIKE D KINDA GUY A KINDA GUY LIKE ME SHOULD KNW N INTERACT WITH...

Plz send me any of ur social network handles for further communication. cheesy

Yes here
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
I replied you that you can locate me via facebook.com/diltony - i am mostly on facebook, that post somehow vanished into thin air, spambot maybe. . .
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by sisqology(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2013
I have located u with my...........
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by dhtml4: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2013
I have completed the framework even before the date, now to release it for public, i am making some final minute decisions on it
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by sisqology(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2013
Smh.
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by spikesC(m): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2013
sisqology: Smh.
grin
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by dhtml4: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
You guys are shaking your head. You should know that I work on stuffs like frameworks on part time basis, these things chop gigabytes from my memory.
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by sisqology(m): 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
Rat ate ur memory
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
Working on documentation, should round up this week, then we can start testing.
Re: Dhtmlframework Is Meant To Deploy Plugins Across Cmses by Nmeri17: 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
dhtml18:
Working on documentation, should round up this week, then we can start testing.
the week is over o. can we now start testing?? wink

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Purchase Ebooks From Online Stores / how can i buy domain from wordpress in nigeria / How Can I Improve My Writting Skills As A Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.