Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Fastest Way To Deploy A Content Management System - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Fastest Way To Deploy A Content Management System (1328 Views)

The 10 Countries With The Fastest Internet In The World / Which Is The Fastest Internet Connection In Nigeria / How To Install Content Management System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fastest Way To Deploy A Content Management System by tundewoods(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2007
For all the web developers, Out there that need to deploy a CMS (Content management system) for their dynamic websites. Here is a software i'll recommend you can try out to save you a whole lot of time,stress and head ache due to code fatigue.

PHP MAKER /JSP MAKER / COLDFUSION MAKER / ASP & ASP.NET MAKER

They are all softwares developed by the same company e.World Technology Ltd. It seemlessy enables you to connect to your database (remote or local) and generate web application pages that will enable you view, add, edit, delete & create reports using table from your database.

It currently supports Mysql, MS sql & MS Access it is simply fabulous and straight forward if you ask me,I've been using it for close to 4 years now and it saves me tons of stress & time.

Certainly it is the fastest way to build a content managment system

Free trials download are available at www.hkvstore.com
Re: The Fastest Way To Deploy A Content Management System by kasimusa(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2007
tanx bro, u 'v done agreat job for putting this link, i really found it intersting
Re: The Fastest Way To Deploy A Content Management System by smartsoft(m): 1:18am On Aug 17, 2007
please can you enlighten me more on how it works huh ? and how do i get the full version of the software
Re: The Fastest Way To Deploy A Content Management System by tundewoods(m): 9:47am On Aug 17, 2007
@Smartsoft

Regarding your question on how it works,first of all i hope you know that you will first need to have a your database in place.This means that you must have created your database and the accompanying tables using the relational database system of your choice e.g MS ACCESS, MYSQL , MSSQL or even ORACLE.

Lets assume you want to create a database backend structure to manage a news website. you will have to create a database called NEWS.Then you will subsequently have to create tables based on your own suitability. For instance here are my tables under a NEWS database.

1] News_category

2] News_content

3] Programs

4] News_casters

Having created these tables ,you will be expected to have the necessary fields that will enable you store and filter content based on your recordset request.

Now this is where PHP MAKER / ASP MAKER / COLDFUSION MAKER play very useful role.

PHPMaker is an automation tool (for Windows) that can generate a full set of PHP scripts quickly from MySQL database. Using the generated PHP, users can view, edit, search, add and delete records in the database easily on the Web. With the Quick Generate Wizard, you can generate your web site instantly with only a few clicks of the mouse. Clean and straightforward codes which are easy-to-customize. This useful tool can save you tons of time and is suitable for both beginners and experienced PHP develpers alike.

Regarding purchasing the full version,you can get all the details on thier website,however it costs say about $100 for a single user licsense. wink

Re: The Fastest Way To Deploy A Content Management System by webemerald(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2007
Its really cool, ive been using it as well 4 over 2yrs, i use it 4 creating webbased admin sectn so my clients can manage their content on their own. Try it
Re: The Fastest Way To Deploy A Content Management System by smartsoft(m): 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2007
Well tuns and wem ! since you guys have been using it for years thats doesn't mean you guys can't help in getting the full version of it because i think here on this site this download is just for 30days trial,

I have a Content Management system to develop for a client and might try using this to save up my time if not i will go back to my coding. huh if you guys can help in getting the Full Version don't mind in getting it oo.
Re: The Fastest Way To Deploy A Content Management System by WebJunior(m): 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2007
For all the web developers, Out there that need to deploy a CMS (Content management system) for their dynamic websites. Here is a software i'll recommend you can try out to save you a whole lot of time,stress and head ache due to code fatigue.

PHP MAKER /JSP MAKER / COLDFUSION MAKER / ASP & ASP.NET MAKER

They are all softwares developed by the same company e.World Technology Ltd. It seemlessy enables you to connect to your database (remote or local) and generate web application pages that will enable you view, add, edit, delete & create reports using table from your database.

It currently supports Mysql, MS sql & MS Access it is simply fabulous and straight forward if you ask me,I've been using it for close to 4 years now and it saves me tons of stress & time.

Certainly it is the fastest way to build a content managment system

Free trials download are available at www.hkvstore.com

Very useful thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Upgrade My Website / Php Quiz: Evalute Php Script / Web Developer Needed At Ease Web Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.