Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. (26840 Views)

Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Ilorin,lets Meet!! / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by TheRealMrStan(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
ANGEL INVESTORS are high net-worth individuals willing or wishing to invest in Start-ups and provide mentoring to young aspiring business men/women with great ideas.

This thread is meant to provide a meeting point for Angel investors and young entrepreneurs, where pitches are made, analyzed and scrutinized.

Please note that Nairalanders are encouraged/allowed to PM each other and take their online relationships to the next level (at their own risk).

BUT on this thread we will not condone any form of advertising which include sharing websites, emails or phone numbers-though links can be included on your signature column.

Comments making bogus claims and direct advertising will be hidden and the user risks being banned.

I hereby declared this thread open.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2014
is betting business start up included?
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Maxcollins042(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2014
Throw more lights on what you mean by angel investors
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by MyNaijaNaira(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
Sounds interesting. I have experience in crowdfunding, Angel Investing and seed funding. Please kindly provide more information smiley
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by KidProgrammer(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ok
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by emmyvet(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2014
cool waiting for more info
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by jahbiz: 12:59am On Dec 14, 2014
Ok em listening, hearing, watching and following with my 4G netwk.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by biafranqueen: 1:15am On Dec 14, 2014
Maxcollins042:
An Angel investor or angel (also known as a business angel or informal investor or angel funder) is an affluent individual who provides capital for a business start-up, usually in exchange for convertible debt or ownership equity. A small but increasing number of angel investors organize themselves into angel groups or angel networks to share research and pool their investment capital, as well as to provide advice to their portfolio companies.[1]

3 Likes

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by doncheks: 7:39am On Dec 14, 2014
I need an angel investor to partner with on a highly profitable Web project
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Pavore9: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2014
Hoping folks who are into local production pitch their businesses not those who want to import finished goods from China to resell, if it is raw materials or machinery not locally available for local production that one is even ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by lifestyle1(m): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2014
I am starting up an e-commerce business but I need Angel investors to come on board.

I already have a functional website.

Be my Angel.

Check my signature for a prototype of my website.
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2014
doncheks:
I need an angel investor to partner with on a highly profitable Web project

You want to share more details?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by dav8id(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
i like what is going on here ....so interesting
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by OCTAVO: 11:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nice. smiley
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by akinvest(m): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
I need investor or partner for my Agric business, the business will gives 10% ROI Monthly. The intending partner or investor will offer initial capital and provides equipment for the project, but i "ll put in my whole idea and experience as regards to the business.
Moreover, this business is lucrative for any prudent investor, pls only serious investor should respond, because i want the business to kick off by January 2015.
moreover, you may ask why do i need the investor? The business is capital intensive, #5m. With this amount we can commence the busines on time. Business plan is available, and am ready to bring the business to the table for both of us to discuss Pls, let only the serious investor contact: bodunakin@yahoo.com
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by blackorpheus(m): 3:02am On Dec 15, 2014
I worked on a business model for about 8 months. It is a model for a n online branding outfit that specializes on social media management, e-marketing and virtual assistance. We offer our services to personal, organisational and business brands.
We are at the pilot stage.
We recently recieved membership into a startup workspace in Lagos.
I and the rest of my team require some fund to push marketing and fund working costs.
We require between N500k-N1M, with payback time of less than a year.
You invest in exchange of equity (or co-ownership).
If interested or need clarifications, kindly send me a PM.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by dav8id(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2014
kia..see as money dey yap ...people with good business ideas but funding is the problem.....keep working hard guys

1 Like

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by jamace(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2014
dav8id:
kia..see as money dey yap ...people with good business ideas but funding is the problem.....keep working hard guys
It is not money that is yabbing them, it is trust, sincerity and integrity that is yabbing them. Trust and integrity have gone AWOL in this our world of today. "Sharp" guys are roaming looking for a mugu.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by jidowu84: 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
I need an investors to co-finance my rice production and milling biz. its a very lucrative biz. Contact Jidowu84 at gmail dot com for breakdown and analysis. Pls only ready investors should contact me . no time to waste Time.

1 Like

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by moderatorr: 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
most Nigerian investors don't yet believe in the software industry, those who do, want to invest N100,000 and own 80% of the company.
whereas N10m is not even enough for sound publicity in the first year.
This usually kills the company (and then in vestment )

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Pajames4all: 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2014
i want to be one of them,
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Pajames4all: 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
how can i go about it in a simple way
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by holyboss: 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Oops
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by KORLAR(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Entrepreneur here
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by KORLAR(m): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
Maxcollins042:

To my understanding. Angel investors are individuals who have a lot of money to invest in startup businesses.

1 Like

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by atlwireles: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
akinvest:
I need investor or partner for my Agric business, the business will gives 10% ROI Monthly. The intending partner or investor will offer initial capital and provides equipment for the project, but i "ll put in my whole idea and experience as regards to the business.
Moreover, this business is lucrative for any prudent investor, pls only serious investor should respond, because i want the business to kick off by January 2015.
moreover, you may ask why do i need the investor? The business is capital intensive, #5m. With this amount we can commence the busines on time. Business plan is available, and am ready to bring the business to the table for both of us to discuss Pls, let only the serious investor contact: bodunakin@yahoo.com

What are you bringing to the table in terms of capital?

2 Likes

Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by tonychristopher: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Was there as a media partner at angel fair this year a which was held at intercontinental hotel Victoria island

Was a huge success

Now I had some venture capitalist and networking experience there
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by kepal99(m): 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Present sir!
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by tobi14: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
tonychristopher:
Was there as a media partner at angel fair this year a which was held at intercontinental hotel Victoria island

Was a huge success

Now I had some venture capitalist and networking experience there

please when is the next of such event holding ?
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by tonychristopher: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
moderatorr:
most Nigerian investors don't yet believe in the software industry, those who do, want to invest N100,000 and own 80% of the company.
whereas N10m is not even enough for sound publicity in the first year.
This usually kills the company (and then in vestment )

Now been in ICT industry focus on app development and forget sound publicity ..don't go looking for publicity let your solutions and product do the publicity for you. There are ways to get that publicity without spending that much ...if your serious about image branding and visibility as a start up in ICT space

Let me know

Pm me

Thanks
Re: Angel Investors And Aspiring Entrepreneurs Meet Here. by Coefficient(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
I have just inherited a burgeoning Jatropha Curcas business. I seem to have no idea to do with it simply because I have a job myself and do not wish to quit. I'm very interested in seeding it to a willing investor.

As a matter of fact, all company assets are intact and working, including nurseries.

Any interested investor is welcome or perhaps if you're willing to buy the assets or want to turn the line of business around.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ghana’s Inflation Hits 40.4% In October 2022 / Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B / Is Lagos The Best Place For Dangote Refinery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.