Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,057 members, 7,841,994 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp (10366 Views)

Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown / Oscar Pistorius Planning His Own Ceremony To Honor The Memory Of Reeva Steenkamp / Oscar Pistorius Charged With Premeditated Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp by hardeyincah(m): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
momodub: nail him in Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary D block
is dat your house?
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp by jpphilips(m): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
Fadelex: only Oscar know what really happened, did she enter d house thru window?

dont mind the mofo, without two legs, a pretty gal still wanna manage him and he mistook her for a goat?
he should be mistook for a rhino and shot in the head. thank your stars you aint a Nigerian, your virginity will still be intact, instead, you will be in court for sexual neglect and depression.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp by baby124: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
This guy is such a wicked person. I say thank God o.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp by papi365: 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
point5: Nawa oo,,tempa justice wt mercy oh d judge..
MUMU DEY WORI U WIT DAT STATEMENT
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp by papi365: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
nerodenero: If Reeva was your sister, would you have passed such a comment?
THANK U 4 DAT STATEMENT.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp by papi365: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2013
adwem2003: Only God knows where on hell they sent the lady to destroy this guy's career. Lesson for guys: Pray well before you choose your wife.
U ARE MAD,4 DAT STATEMENT.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
SimonAndal:
Lesson in Justice: No matter hoe famous, everybody answers to the law.
not entirely true..@least d@s wat d law stipulates, bh fails in some instances..
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
Just wondering hw on earth someone wud aim @ an individual without being sure °ƒ ƬђΞ identity..he's definitely insecure Ω̴̩̩̩̥ its Totally unacceptable. Dis means he cud ♓A̶̲̥̅√ε killed any °ƒ his relatives.. Well arms folded Ω̴̩̩̩̥ legs crossed as things unfold
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp by SIRKOL(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2013
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp by sugaarbear(m): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
I feel for him and his career
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp by Phaven: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
grin[/color][color=#000099]
vire:
Bros u funny no be small o
no need to advice nija gals even we wey complete dem no go marry us talk less of handicap........... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp by Godson201333(m): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
That is good....Now i feel relaxed grin grin
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
Gbam.he killed her.his story about events that led to reevas death is very funny and its very easy to pick holes in it.he will be convicted.I don't pity him,I just feel for reeva and her family/friends,they are the victims here and they are going through a lot of pain due to reevas murder.
beblessed: Am sure he killed her...anger and complex management things. It is well
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
It runs in the pistorius family.pistorius brother is also on trial for murder.
baby_123: This guy is such a wicked person. I say thank God o.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp by gbokukueba(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
Apparently public oppinion is that he might be freed as they feel money buys justice...
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp by LordReed(m): 1:09am On Aug 20, 2013
adwem2003: Only God knows where on hell they sent the lady to destroy this guy's career. Lesson for guys: Pray well before you choose your wife.

I guess you are reading another story because in this one there is no marriage involved. BTW a lady loses her life and all you have to say is hell sent her? You are wicked is the kindest word I have for you.

3 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp by papi365: 7:55am On Aug 20, 2013
Lord_Reed:

I guess you are reading another story because in this one there is no marriage involved. BTW a lady loses her life and all you have to say is hell sent her? You are wicked is the kindest word I have for you.
GOD WIL BLESS U FOR UR COMMENT TO DAT MUMU GUY WEY MUMU DEY RUN THRU HIS VEINS
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp by An0nimus: 8:36am On Aug 20, 2013
kennygee: His story isn't straight, he's got no solid alibi, He just mite tey in jail sha.
he mite tey no be small...this your english take me offguard this early morninggrin
Re: Oscar Pistorius Charged With Murder Of Reeva Steenkamp by cecegorz(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
But why 25 years?
No country should do anything less than Life term for murder convictions!
Nobody should be allowed to walk free after taking another life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Offers Illegal Africans Cash And Ticket To Leave / Handless Man Denied UK Visa For Lack Of Fingerprints. / Delusions Of The Somali Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.