Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Please I Need Vessel Engineers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Vessel Engineers (731 Views)

Free Oil & Gas Training Courses By EPCM Engineers, Lagos. / Engineers In The House, Let's Discuss. / Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Vessel Engineers by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 19, 2013
Hi. im currently evaluating some big vessels and would require assistance of experienced vessel engineers thaaat can assist at very moderate charge.

If you know one or your are one, kindly drop your number here for immediate contact

Regards
Re: Please I Need Vessel Engineers by achu442(m): 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
Yes,what is the project like so i can know how and what to tell him.So he doesn"t feel i don"t know what i am doing.
Re: Please I Need Vessel Engineers by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2013
achu442: Yes,what is the project like so i can know how and what to tell him.So he doesn"t feel i don"t know what i am doing.
dont act too much as a middle man. we've spoken yesterday about this. give my number to the person or give me his number. That's the only way you can help.

Anything outside of this is a no no
Re: Please I Need Vessel Engineers by achu442(m): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2013
toba: dont act too much as a middle man. we've spoken yesterday about this. give my number to the person or give me his number. That's the only way you can help.

Anything outside of this is a no no
i know what u r talking about.I am a mariner and those guys that do the job u are requesting are few.But i have made contacts with one who is willing to work with u.Types of vessels,compatability,mode and configuration of operation.I don"t understand the middle man stuff u r talking about.Its a service i am rendering to u.And i hope u appreciate it.
Re: Please I Need Vessel Engineers by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
achu442: i know what u r talking about.I am a mariner and those guys that do the job u are requesting are few.But i have made contacts with one who is willing to work with u.Types of vessels,compatability,mode and configuration of operation.I don"t understand the middle man stuff u r talking about.Its a service i am rendering to u.And i hope u appreciate it.
I appreciate it, but the only way i can be more grateful is for you to allow me talk to any of them then i'll explain what i want. I already told you its to evaluate the values for the vessels and they are not the small small every day kind of vessels.

Let me talk to one of them myself, then we arrange a meeting point either at their office or mine before we proceed to Apapa to see them.

This is the only way i can appreciate ur effort

regards
Re: Please I Need Vessel Engineers by shinaf: 5:22am On Aug 24, 2013
do you need IT student errand boy? 07065492238
Re: Please I Need Vessel Engineers by macjireh: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2013
toba: Hi. im currently evaluating some big vessels and would require assistance of experienced vessel engineers thaaat can assist at very moderate charge.

If you know one or your are one, kindly drop your number here for immediate contact

Regards

IF U NEED AN OPERATION ASSISTANT LET ME KNOW,NOTIN IS TOO SMALL 07037607345
Re: Please I Need Vessel Engineers by hony(m): 5:20am On Sep 21, 2013
am a marine engineer but am currently at see but i can be of help if u dont mind lets tuk my mail is frank.marineplatforms@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Tally Pos Software / Get Sponsorship Now!!! / Check Out This Business Concept That Fetches You 40K Per Transaction For Every1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.