Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,809 members, 7,810,112 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Proffessional And Aspiring Psycologists And Lawyers,let's Meet Here - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Proffessional And Aspiring Psycologists And Lawyers,let's Meet Here (740 Views)

A Thread For Architects And Aspiring Architects. / I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? / Four Reasons Why Lawyers Are Like Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proffessional And Aspiring Psycologists And Lawyers,let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hello guys,let's meet and enlighten ourselves
Re: Proffessional And Aspiring Psycologists And Lawyers,let's Meet Here by papindinho(m): 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
I'm naturally one...wink
Re: Proffessional And Aspiring Psycologists And Lawyers,let's Meet Here by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
papindinho: I'm naturally one...wink

That's awsome smiley
let's wait for others to arrive
Re: Proffessional And Aspiring Psycologists And Lawyers,let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Professional Lawyer in the house

Representing Charge and Bail Constituency grin
Re: Proffessional And Aspiring Psycologists And Lawyers,let's Meet Here by naijaboiy: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
whatlyf: Professional Lawyer in the house

grin grin grin
Re: Proffessional And Aspiring Psycologists And Lawyers,let's Meet Here by naijaboiy: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Aspiring Lawyer cool
Re: Proffessional And Aspiring Psycologists And Lawyers,let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
naijaboiy:
grin grin grin
grin
Re: Proffessional And Aspiring Psycologists And Lawyers,let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
naijaboiy: Aspiring Lawyer cool

welcome wink
share with us,why do you want to be a lawyer?
Re: Proffessional And Aspiring Psycologists And Lawyers,let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
whatlyf: Professional Lawyer in the house

grin
be serious jor
how many people have you charged and bailed?
Re: Proffessional And Aspiring Psycologists And Lawyers,let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
papindinho: I'm naturally one...wink

Mr natural,share with us whatever you want us to know about these two professions
Re: Proffessional And Aspiring Psycologists And Lawyers,let's Meet Here by papindinho(m): 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Odilafta:

Mr natural,share with us whatever you want us to know about these two professions
apparently, you let the acquainted do the talks.
Re: Proffessional And Aspiring Psycologists And Lawyers,let's Meet Here by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
papindinho: apparently, you let the acquainted do the talks.

Fixed cool
see me in camera wink

(1) (Reply)

21 Ways Rich People Think Differently / 28 Things You Should Never Say To Your Boss / Where Cn I Work With Bsc In Biochem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.