Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! (11860 Views)

The Difference Between Foreign Advice And Nigerian Advice By Mc_warriboy / MUST LAUGH: Difference Between Foreign Advice And Nigerian Advice / R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by dani1luv: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2013
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FOREIGN ADVICE AND A NIGERIAN ADVICE

FOREIGN PAGE

Hello, My name is Sandra Stone, I'm from UK, I love my husband so much and I do anything to please him in bed..I go down on him but he has refused to reciprocate...please advice me how to tell him to go down on me cos i really want him that way.

COMMENTS:
John Silva: I think u need to talk to him, marriage is communication

Kerry Water: Oh my dear, sorry about that, i have been in your shoes before..i told him right away and he is an expert in it

Michael Paper: i get down with my wife, its cool I love doing it..u should talk to your husband

NIGERIAN PAGE

My name is Aminat, I stay In Abuja, married with a kid, my husband have refused to go down on me, what should I do...No insults abeg

COMMENTS:
Sule: First to comment, Space Booked!

Dayo Muyiwa: Fool, s.3.x na food?

Nkiru Joy: You are a disgrace to womanhood..SHAME on you.

Idris Kunle: Any news about ASUU Strike?

Toheeb Sule: If you want i go down on you, call my num. 070012345677878

Funmi: I no blame u at all, better go find something to do with ur life. suck kor, soak-away ni

Richard:
Abeg who get bb charger?

Amaka:
U be ashewo!! U need deliverance

Lynda:
Sign of Endtime, Anti Christ among us, Please repent

Taofeek:
Thunder fire u!! You a disgrace to womanhood!!

Source: http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/08/must-read-difference-between-foreign.html

93 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by mojibbz(m): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
;Dlmao... that's really true of the situation here in naija..

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by Haybayray: 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hahahahahaha... Naija mentality ehn

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by deor03(m): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
True though, we are kind of judgemental here.

We also usually deal with the messanger rather than the message

Seems to also due to out general lack of comprehension of issues

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by LesbianBoy(m): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2013
OP you forgot to add this >>>>>>>> ''Okada abeg stop me here''

4 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
for real nw
Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by MrAboki: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
#Death........... grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by yafada: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
2nd to comment

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by zumarock8(m): 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
@ op wen did nairaland as a website represent nigeria??

it should be, difrence between wikihow advice and nairaland advice. u hear

6 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by MillionDollars: 1:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
all facebook tinz, dey annoy me tho abeg make dm no bring am cum nairaland o! !
Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by anthoniosp(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
shld i comment?
Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
typical
Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by omenka(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2013
In other news, executive looting continues...
Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by syras: 1:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
Lol. You are absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dies

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
Very true nd nairaland is a typical example u just post sumtin nd r.etards bounce on u as if their life is perfect

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by HIPROFILE(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahhahahahahha
Mennnnnn I can't stop laughing @ op you really cought NLanders here honestly dats jast the way it is with Nlanders I pray we change.
Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by lymelyte(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
LMAO grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by nerodenero: 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
This got me rolling on the floor with laughter. The question is why are we the way we are? We are not tolerant and insult is a way of life here. So many of us are guilty of this. Nice one Op.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by maninmood(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2013
Wow this thread will generate loads of views and comments.

Back to the topic. Must my view as a Nigerian be similar to the white man's? I am conservative and white man is otherwise. I hold on to tradition as it is my right but he does not. If Oyibo likes, he should go ahead and be silly but me mba!

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by moscobabs(m): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
..thank God Last to comment!!!!sebi dis one no bi advice
Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by Bravoosii: 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
"you be ashewo, you need deliverance" "sign of endtime". The biggest proponent of such mentality is religion.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by unmask: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
"Idris Kunle: Any news about ASUU Strike?
Toheeb Sule: If you want i go down on you,
call my num. 070012345677878
Funmi: I no blame u at all, better go find
something to do with ur life. suck kor, soak-
away ni" seriously did I just shyt in ma pants?.......
Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by ajasa4link: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
Nairaland- Copyright © 2005 - 2013Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. SeePrivacy Policy
Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by Kslib(m): 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2013
How will this reduce the price of
GARRI:

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by Okworigeorge(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
OP...xo mak I dey cry?
Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by gen2briz(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
In the first place, why seeking for advice on social networking sites? Se una pastor/alfa/babalawo or family elder don die ni.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by ChiSun27(m): 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
I don laff taya... U r not wrong at all. If u really want to see some gibberish advice visit sexlife in 9ja page on facebook.

You go read comment tire.
Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by sanspiffy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
[[color=#000099][I only come to nairaland to learn about things happening in my dear country and the comments you read here are really disturbing/color]
Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by gentlefada(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
lolzzzzzzzzzzz cant stop laughing. What i can say is that Nigerians that use nairaland are of two types, one one hand you have the very religious or ethical nigerians and on ther hand you have jokers who would joke with any situation no matter how serious. So their responce would be decided by their values.
Re: Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice! by Sijo01(f): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lets Throw The Insults Here {part 3} / Funny Cartoons 2 / Is This The Funniest Meme Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.