Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns (18111 Views)

Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck / Maid Who Savagely Beat Ugandan Toddler To Face Attempted Murder Charge / Mother Drowns Her 9-year-old Son For Having A Small Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
He should be charged for 2nd degree murder or manslaughter !
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
What kind of image is so important than a man would risk his daughters life? Why not leave her at the edge? undecided

Poor girl, and poor family.
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by MrAboki: 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
Bluetoooth:

He should be charged for 2nd degree murder or manslaughter !

Negligent manslaughter!

I still remember how broken my father was when he accidentally ran over one of our puppies that ran over to welcome him.. Now imagine what it would feel like carrying the guilt of knowing you are responsible for killing your child..

#That man needs Therapy and urgently!
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by karkel(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
walking sleep
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by 3kay945(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
kulyie: what a miserable and pathetic father.how can he be so stewpidly careless with kids IN THE BEACH.i am sure if it was the mother all hell will have been let loose with different verbal missiles thrown at the woman.what daft consolation is that.mshewww.i trust nigerian men if it happened to their wives.that woman will not spend that night in the house,utter rubbish.

Its sad that men who dont deserve to be fathers are the ones that have kids.smh

Take it easy with the man, it was just an accident.
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by sobastical: 5:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
Lord have mercy and comfort the family sad
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by judedwriter(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2013
What a pity! nd such a charming baby! We will neva fully understand why tragedies like dis keep happening sad
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by BabaOyee: 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
otijah: WHAT A CARELESS FATHER. Rip little princess
Mistake has no master. Only God cant make mistakes. We have made one big or small mistake at one time or another. But whether big or small,correctible or permanent, mistake is still mistake. The man needs word of comfort more than anything now
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by kunlesehan(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
kennyonthrone: typical nigerian am nt surprise

mr. typical Nigerian, re u Indian? ... fvck u & ur myopic reasoning. when u become a father u will know beta. fool.
r.I.p lil girl. anoda destiny cut short.
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by Skykid1208(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
Rip lil gal
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by delors(m): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
Jeez shocked !!! This is serious o. Poor girl, may her soul RIP. Disheartening cry
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by destino24(m): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2013
optimus-prime1:
#SMH...
My Pop once dived in after me as a kid, when I fell into water, why did'nt he?
No personal effort, he just stood there shouting...
#SMH

the head go soon fall comot
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by eddiebomba(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
kulyie: what a miserable and pathetic father.how can he be so stewpidly careless with kids IN THE BEACH.i am sure if it was the mother all hell will have been let loose with different verbal missiles thrown at the woman.what daft consolation is that.mshewww.i trust nigerian men if it happened to their wives.that woman will not spend that night in the house,utter rubbish.

Self-righteous rant!!

1 Like

Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
eddiebomba:

Self-righteous rant!!
shattap there and use your brain to think not your condemned phenees.why will you be careless with kids in thje beach because i am hundred percent sure that IF IT WAS THE MOTHER ALL THE DREGS OF THE EAZRTH THAT HAVE NO OTHER JOB THAN TO BASH WOMEN ON NL WILL COME HERE AND BE CALLING HER ALL SORTS OF UNPRINTABLE NAMES,OPONU,GBEWUDANI,ALAINIRONU,DIDIRIN :/

once again,the man is a very useless father and not worth being called 'daddy' sef.mshewwwww

2 Likes

Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
chaircover: What a tragedy . . .poor baby cry

I cant imagine that marriage surviving. The guilt and accusations will just be too much
before nko
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
Baba Oyee!:
Mistake has no master. Only God cant make mistakes. We have made one big or small mistake at one time or another. But whether big or small,correctible or permanent, mistake is still mistake. The man needs word of comfort more than anything now
any mistake that costs any human being his life is no longer a mistake but something else
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
Baba Oyee!:
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
3kay945:

Take it easy with the man, it was just an accident.
god forbid the animal who has no value for children was my husband,the roof will fall over his head.everybody will lknow he was the one that murdered his child with his stewpeedity.do you know how many hours a woman stays in the labour room and the enourmous pain she goes through to birth a baby and the man will not come home with my child...smh.he will wish he hadnt even been born because i will ruin his reputation,i will let everyone know he has no value for human lives
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by Bimpss(f): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Wsdm: In a reverse scenario; a man jumped from a moving car in China to rescue his child who fell off the car, people started bashing Nigeria's fathers that they could not be so proactive.
Ok, this one na white man again, why him no jump follow her?

Umm Indians are not white... Well the last time i checked, their skin was brown. undecided
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by texazzpete(m): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2013

And you think YOU deserve to be a mother? We're not interested in seeing your obviously damaged genes passed down. See how you're heaping such vituperation on a traumatized man. You think he planned this to happen? Do you know how many loving mothers have lost their kids to accidents?

He did something very unwise (quite foolish, frankly) and he's paying for it. Which one be "he does not deserve to be a father".

If NL people have abused you before, abeg take all your emotional baggage out of this thread. You were given an education to make calm, measured analysis of events instead of flying into hysterics. Your rant seems to trend more to a psychotic desire to 'get back at the Nairaland woman-haters' than to actually dredge up an ounce of sympathy for the bereaved father.
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by israel007: 6:51am On Aug 20, 2013
kulyie: shattap there and use your brain to think not your condemned phenees.why will you be careless with kids in thje beach because i am hundred percent sure that IF IT WAS THE MOTHER ALL THE DREGS OF THE EAZRTH THAT HAVE NO OTHER JOB THAN TO BASH WOMEN ON NL WILL COME HERE AND BE CALLING HER ALL SORTS OF UNPRINTABLE NAMES,OPONU,GBEWUDANI,ALAINIRONU,DIDIRIN :/

once again,the man is a very useless father and not worth being called 'daddy' sef.mshewwwww

You are such a bitter person. You need help
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by millionaireman: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2013
sheedy407: Ok
The UK based doctor was more preoccupied with his India holidays, such that he paid little attention to taking care of his daughter. He could be charged for manslaughter in India or on his return to the Uk by UK authorities.
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by prince13: 8:54am On Aug 20, 2013
Then, you would have gone with the girl,remember it was a very strong raging current,it only should have been prevented,the man was careless not minding anything could happen when he was so close to the river and lost consciousness of the girl's life he had to protect.
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by prince13: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2013
Then, you would have gone with the girl,remember it was a very strong raging current,it only should have been prevented,the man was careless not minding anything could happen when he was so close to the river and lost consciousness of the girl's life he had to protect.
careytommy: even though i cant swim, i cant just be shouting while the waters take away my baby...i must go after her.
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 20, 2013
israel007:

and you are such an unreasonable,thoughless and pathetic person,justifying man slaughter :/ do you know me personally before comming to the conclusion that i am a bitter person :/

i only hope you are not a parent anyway,arindin.mshewwwwww
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 20, 2013
israel007:

Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 20, 2013
moral is...dont stare at a h0t arze while carrying your daughter or accidents will happen
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2013
kulyie: god forbid the animal who has no value for children was my husband,the roof will fall over his head.everybody will lknow he was the one that murdered his child with his stewpeedity.do you know how many hours a woman stays in the labour room and the enourmous pain she goes through to birth a baby and the man will not come home with my child...smh.he will wish he hadnt even been born because i will ruin his reputation,i will let everyone know he has no value for human lives

The woman is the stupid one if she was there and allowed such to happen..
She is the mother for Christ sake.
I remember when hubby and his family was pressuring me to allow our 4 month old baby for a boat ride during the summer.
They said it was boat picnic,...my dear, I no gree o.. My reason is that if my baby cannot wear a fitted life jacket, no boat trip oh.

MIL:.....I went on boat trip with my kids when they were babies...blah blah blah.

Hubby: ...you think I will let anything happen to my baby.....

Me: if a thing like boat capsize, the first thing is everybody trying to survive on their own, me as a mother will be the first to think of my baby, and being that I can't swim very well,...all man for himself.
They ended up going without us, our little family just chilled at the beach for our own picnic.
What am trying to say, the mother instinct should prevail in this kind of scenario. Like seeing the child on fathers shoulder and considering where he was standing, etc.

If that kin YEYE mistake happen to me, I go murder all the ppl wey dey involved....just saying I may not be able to live by myself. embarassed
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by OrigamiIII: 9:36am On Aug 20, 2013
optimus-prime1:
#SMH...
My Pop once dived in after me as a kid, when I fell into water, why did'nt he?
No personal effort, he just stood there shouting...
#SMH

I tire oh.Jump into the water straight away to rescue the baby even if the water is filled up with demons and crocs I must prevail.
Re: Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2013
Chillisauce:

The woman is the stupid one if she was there and allowed such to happen..
She is the mother for Christ sake.
I remember when hubby and his family was pressuring me to allow our 4 month old baby for a boat ride during the summer.
They said it was boat picnic,...my dear, I no gree o.. My reason is that if my baby cannot wear a fitted life jacket, no boat trip oh.

MIL:.....I went on boat trip with my kids when they were babies...blah blah blah.

Hubby: ...you think I will let anything happen to my baby.....

Me: if a thing like boat capsize, the first thing is everybody trying to survive on their own, me as a mother will be the first to think of my baby, and being that I can't swim very well,...all man for himself.
They ended up going without us, our little family just chilled at the beach for our own picnic.
What am trying to say, the mother instinct should prevail in this kind of scenario. Like seeing the child on fathers shoulder and considering where he was standing, etc.

If that kin YEYE mistake happen to me, I go murder all the ppl wey dey involved....just saying I may not be able to live by myself. embarassed

the father is an adult for crying out loud.if a 6 year old was the one carrying the child then the mother isa to blame in such scenario,so what you are saying now isa that the father is not man enough or fatherly enough TO TAKE CARE OF HIS OWN DAUGHTER,NOT SOMEONE ELSES O.MADAM,THE MOTHER DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THERE 24 HOURS,IF THE FATHER IS THE ONE CARRYING THE CHILD,ITS AS GOOD AS THE MOTHER.ABI IS THERE NO 'FATHERLY INSTINCT' TOO OR DOES COMMON SENSE NOT SAY THAT YOU SHOULDNT BE TOO CLOSE TO ANYTHING RIVER WHEN HOLDING A CHILD KNOWING THAT A STRONG WIND CAN COME UNEXPECTEDLY.i remember going for a beach party several years back as a teenager and while my friends and i were sitting under the umbrella eating and jisting far away from the ocean,around the sandy place,with my korokoro eyes i saw a very strong wind flinging a child of about 9 year old into the ocean,before people could run into the ocean to rescue that boy,he had alreadt drowned.it took about 2 hours to even get the body of that boy with several rescue teams.it was after that sad incidence that the officials there in the beach put a notice, which read 'do not go beyond this limit if you are not a good swimmer'.this happened in kuramo beach.the mother cryed herself sick that day.even me as an adult when i go to the beach sometimes,i experience strong winds thats why i dont go beyond my limits in the beach how much more carrying a child.all this things are just basic use of common sense for goodness sakes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Drift From Responsibility To Their Children After Divorce? / Sugabelly: Why A Child Should Take The Woman's Surname - Writer / How Do You Handle Household Chores?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.