Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

How To Use Your Android Phone As Laptop Keyboard And Mouse - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Your Android Phone As Laptop Keyboard And Mouse (3130 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again / 10" Tecno Winpad 10 Windows Tablet With Detachable Keyboard And 7000mah Battery / How To Use Your Droidvpn Unlimitedly(rooted/non-rooted) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your Android Phone As Laptop Keyboard And Mouse by matrixme(m): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
I figure that I always come to Nairaland to benefit from the discovery of others, so today, it's just fair that I share my little discovery also. For many of us that key M,G or sad enough, A is not working on our laptop keyboards, or even our iernal mouse act like it has got a mind of it's own. Also, if we really want a super cool way to impress our friends with our Android gadgets, then maybe we can all benefit from this nevertheless.
First, you need an Android phone, then download the App: RemoteDroid from Google play. Likewise, download the desktop equivalent of this app and extract on your desktop, from here: www.remotedroid.net/RemoteDroidServer_v1.5.zip
You must have installed Java on your system to proceed. When you've completed the processes, then create a WIFI access (I used secure access) using tethering and wireless hotspot, which you should connect to on your system.
Now open the two desktop and mobile application, then connect from the phone. If you followed the process carefully, the IP should change from the default 127.0.0.1 to enable you use your phone as mouse and keyboard simultaneously. It is also very cool to play games on your laptop, since many games have options for keyboard control. So it also acts as a cordless pad, especially good for Android phones with physical keyboard like HTC desire G2, or Tecno Q1. I recommend SWYPE keyboard on your phone. it's very creative and it allows you to type faster. Have fun with this. If you have problems connecting, share.
Re: How To Use Your Android Phone As Laptop Keyboard And Mouse by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2013
Nice one bro.
Re: How To Use Your Android Phone As Laptop Keyboard And Mouse by lacosteIII(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2013
nice smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Your Google Account/playstore Connection Problem. / My Tecno L6 / How Many Days Does Credit Loaded With *126*1*pin# On Airtel Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.