Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson (19798 Views)

Ex-falcon Footballer Chified Shares Very Inspiring Piece / Ex-falcon Footballer Chichi Igbo Featured In V Magazine Goes Nude / Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Ninapha(f): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
solomon111: "it is every body's dream to be a US citizen"?
Nonsense.!!
Speak for yourself alone,hemaphrodite.
www.CHRH. WHAT WAY WOULD CHRIST HAVE REPLIED HIM. Thou solomon?
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Blazinraj01(f): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
Why was she/he named Iyabo if she was an 'hermaphrodite?
Am confused
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Juell(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
chimkaire: What d zap! Expecting Government to fund lunacy? Need money for accommodation, feeding and transportation abroad indeed undecided undecided undecided shocked

Am sure u dnt know crap about de condition called "Hermaphrodite" dats y u calling it lunacy, read up things b4 u pass judgement.
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Coldfeet(f): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
IYA NGBALI: abusholute nonshense
What r u doing with my signature
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
chimkaire: What d zap! Expecting Government to fund lunacy? Need money for accommodation, feeding and transportation abroad indeed undecided undecided undecided shocked
Have you any problems with his appeal/request? He is soliciting support that I know you can't render. My advice is that you walk on by and don't criticise him.
Your government ought to be ashamed that their citizen who once made them proud has been dumped (as though he never existed). The youngman is in dire need of assistance, let willing parties render him their selfless help. He isn't transgender, he underwent a corrective surgery and rehabilitation. He was blessed with both male and female organs, he isn't the only one out there with such condition, many are dying in silence (in their numbers), because cynics like you rather kill, bully, humiliate, dehumanise and judge them, instead of supporting them. He isn't gay or lesbian with all due respect, he is a decent chap who has as much rights to life as you. I know him and I'm proud I know him. He is a Godly and Goodly fellow (I can't say the same for you). If Nigerians can sponsor celebrities medical bills abroad, why not this Hero? He is a Hero by all ramifications and I'm not being biased about that statement. I'm a factual person and respect other people as long as they don't trespass.

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
Blazinraj01: Why was she/he named Iyabo if she was an 'hermaphrodite?
Am confused
You wanna know? Why not get to know him personally!
Let's put it this way: you and your spouse aren't so privileged (financially so to say). You have a child and after the delivery, your doctor calls you and your spouse into his office for a brief session. The doctor tells you both that the child has a little health problem that could be sorted out abroad for a huge sum of money (foreign currency). You and your spouse are devastated! You ve nobody to borrow from or turn to for help, so you go home with your baby with the hope that someday things will get better and you would be able to foot the bill for a surgery abroad someday. You name your child amidst all confusion. The child looks like your late mother hence the name "Iyabo" a Yoruba name meaning "mother has returned. Life goes on.
Your child grows up into a promising footballer, loved by everyone, but deep down inside, she/he fells unhappy and incomplete. The child can't UnCloth in front of team-mates and friends. Can't have a relationship, he/she can't justtrust anyone in a judgemental world like ours.
Along the line, he/she decides to come out plain and tell the wrold about his/her health condition. That child of yours braves all odds and tells the world "I'm a bi-gender". People ostracise your child, discriminate against that child and that child prays the world collapses on him/her, so that all the misery will be over.
That child despite being brought up as a female chooses to have a surgery for him to become a male permanently: he/she has no womb and if he/she settles to become a female, he/she will never have issues (childen). Being a male would enable your child function properly(he/she has mostly male hormones), have children and live a fulfilled life.
The surgery is in 3 phases and you can't foot the bill (your child is fighting the battle all by his/herself).
2 phases of the surgery have been completed and its 1 more to go. So you solicit the support of kind fellow citizens! What could be wrong with that? James Johnson made a right choice and stood for the truth. Before you judge anyone, pls wear that person's shoes and walk a mile in it. Cheers

9 Likes

Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
Juell:

Am sure u dnt know crap about de condition called "Hermaphrodite" dats y u calling it lunacy, read up things b4 u pass judgement.
I'm proud of that statement! The late Lucky Dube said "Teach the world". Ignorance has eaten deep into people's psyche.
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by peziz(f): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
^^ thanks jare! God bless you. Its not as if he was transgender or didnt feel good in the female body, peeps he had both male and female sex organs and made the right choice opting for the male sex. Afterall being a female without a womb is sad. Mr johnson, God will make a way. Most nlders are very insensitive, ignorant and foolish set of people. Person wey no know the meaning of hermophrodite go follow dey comment rubbish hereg. Mtcheww... Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
peziz: ^^ thanks jare! God bless you. Its not as if he was transgender or didnt feel good in the female body, peeps he had both male and female sex organs and made the right choice opting for the male sex. Afterall being a female without a womb is sad. Mr johnson, God will make a way. Most nlders are very insensitive, ignorant and foolish set of people. Person wey no know the meaning of hermophrodite go follow dey comment rubbish hereg. Mtcheww... Nonsense!
That's right. For the good spirited people out there, regardless of your nationality, feel free to lend a helping hand to Mr Johnson. God bless you all.
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
to the girls who think its easy to be a man, just ask................. you know who
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
@Bella and Juell, was it explained he had such case naturally? You do know some change their sexes surgically so stop quoting me but drop your comment and stop antagonizing. By the way, thanks for the explanation undecided
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
ooua: So you are this insensitive. Do you need to call him hemphrodite (something he got by nature) I pray you do not have a child who is one or has some disabilities later in life.
Don't mind that slowman(solomon) jare. It is his type that kills Twins and sacrifices Albino if he born them!
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
some nigerians can be so disgusting and hypocritical. A poster even had the dumb nerve to insult him. Like seriously, was it his fault God created him dat way?? Gosh
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Juell(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
chimkaire: @Bella and Juell, was it explained he had such case naturally? You do know some change their sexes surgically so stop quoting me but drop your comment and stop antagonizing. By the way, thanks for the explanation undecided

He was described as a "Hermaphrodite". Those who dnt know wat de word means shld hav simply looked it up on google b4 passing judgements.
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Abrantie: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nigeria is the devil's playhouse. You only hear gay-sh1t stories like these happening to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Juell(m): 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
Abrantie: Nigeria is the devil's playhouse. You only hear gay-sh1t stories like these happening to Nigerians.

What's gay about dis story? I wonder wat Ghana will be if Nigeria is de devil's playhouse. Just a peek at Gollywood says it all.
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
chimkaire: @Bella and Juell, was it explained he had such case naturally? You do know some change their sexes surgically so stop quoting me but drop your comment and stop antagonizing. By the way, thanks for the explanation undecided
Your comment makes no sense. Please look up the word "hermaphrodite" in the dictionary. He is not a transgender, he was and no longer is a hermaphrodite. be well informed before making any comments. You are the antagonist here if I dare say!
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Blazinraj01(f): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
You wanna know? Why not get to know him personally!
Let's put it this way: you and your spouse aren't so privileged (financially so to say). You have a child and after the delivery, your doctor calls you and your spouse into his office for a brief session. The doctor tells you both that the child has a little health problem that could be sorted out abroad for a huge sum of money (foreign currency). You and your spouse are devastated! You ve nobody to borrow from or turn to for help, so you go home with your baby with the hope that someday things will get better and you would be able to foot the bill for a surgery abroad someday. You name your child amidst all confusion. The child looks like your late mother hence the name "Iyabo" a Yoruba name meaning "mother has returned. Life goes on.
Your child grows up into a promising footballer, loved by everyone, but deep down inside, she/he fells unhappy and incomplete. The child can't UnCloth in front of team-mates and friends. Can't have a relationship, he/she can't justtrust anyone in a judgemental world like ours.
Along the line, he/she decides to come out plain and tell the wrold about his/her health condition. That child of yours braves all odds and tells the world "I'm a bi-gender". People ostracise your child, discriminate against that child and that child prays the world collapses on him/her, so that all the misery will be over.
That child despite being brought up as a female chooses to have a surgery for him to become a male permanently: he/she has no womb and if he/she settles to become a female, he/she will never have issues (childen). Being a male would enable your child function properly(he/she has mostly male hormones), have children and live a fulfilled life.
The surgery is in 3 phases and you can't foot the bill (your child is fighting the battle all by his/herself).
2 phases of the surgery have been completed and its 1 more to go. So you solicit the support of kind fellow citizens! What could be wrong with that? James Johnson made a right choice and stood for the truth. Before you judge anyone, pls wear that person's shoes and walk a mile in it. Cheers
Thanks for the answer. And for the record, I wasn't judging him, just asking a simple question. That was too long man!
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by touchmeder: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
Blazinraj01:
Thanks for the answer. And for the record, I wasn't judging him, just asking a simple question. That was too long man!

No it was not long, BellaDonaFema thanks for clarifying this story. I have read it since this story broke from Linda ikeji to one or two other blogs and when i read people's replies i just shake my head. CLEAR CASE OF IGNORANCE. its good that lady has taken the time to break it down not for you but for other ode's that will come and say ''gay thing'' or trying to be a man etc.
This is a sad sad sad MEDICAL CONDITION and its a good thing the man is nearly done with his treatment. God have mercy, if you are complete as a human being please fear God and thank him. its hard for some people out there through no fault of theirs.
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Coldfeet(f): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
If you had read excepts from the interview as posted by the op you wouldn't have asked this question ((WAS IT EXPLAINED HE HAD THE CASE NATURALLY?))! How can he make himself a hermaphrodite and now want to be a man? He aint a She:male or Tranny neither is he gay!! HE WAS BORN THAT WAY!!!!! Google is your friend ask about Hermaphrodite.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Afam4eva(m): 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
I watched this guy/ladie's surgery in one episode of Dr 90210
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
touchmeder:

No it was not long, BellaDonaFema thanks for clarifying this story. I have read it since this story broke from Linda ikeji to one or two other blogs and when i read people's replies i just shake my head. CLEAR CASE OF IGNORANCE. its good that lady has taken the time to break it down not for you but for other ode's that will come and say ''gay thing'' or trying to be a man etc.
This is a sad sad sad MEDICAL CONDITION and its a good thing the man is nearly done with his treatment. God have mercy, if you are complete as a human being please fear God and thank him. its hard for some people out there through no fault of theirs.
I did what I ought to have done (educate those willing to learn). Many people have limited intellectual abilities and that's worse than cancer or HIV. I'm proud of you and coldfeet.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by texazzpete(m): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2013
Abrantie: Nigeria is the devil's playhouse. You only hear gay-sh1t stories like these happening to Nigerians.

We also have disgusting people like you prancing around. This man you're abusing has already contributed more to the human race than you with your limited IQ and imbecilic genes.
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Gwekzy: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
1ders shall neva end....he/she get brea.st
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by sobastical: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
Bsmartt: God will assist her......Ameen

Its He not she anymore :/
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by sobastical: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
I'm happy for you bro, at least I can see the progress of you having a physique of a man already.. The Lord be with you and raise helper for you bro.
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by sobastical: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
booqee: some nigerians can be so disgusting and hypocritical. A poster even had the dumb nerve to insult him. Like seriously, was it his fault God created him dat way?? Gosh

I tire oo name sake, some people really need some spanking on their back or cheek for judging people wrongfully, who are they to judge sef
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by greggng: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
I was the first person to notice that iyabo now james was a boy then. I can't forget the rough tackle he gave me while we were playing street football at alhaji ganiu street at iju lagos . I was there when his father died . Am so glad to know that things is improving. Let us think abt how to support this guy rather than arque unnecessarily here
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Amadaz(m): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
i need to see his joystick to confirm... otherwise, my name is thomas
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Mamacita007(f): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
booqee: some nigerians can be so disgusting and hypocritical. A poster even had the dumb nerve to insult him. Like seriously, was it his fault God created him dat way?? Gosh

Tell dem oo. Naija peeps & f00lish comments. It could av been anybody. Most of this people live boring lives thats why they re always here insulting people for no reason mshewwww
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by dabrake(m): 12:00am On Aug 21, 2013
emma_best2000: unbelievable grin
see your evil mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash / Funeral Service Of John Ene Okon (Photos) / NFF Apologises To Nigerians, Explains Relationship With Oliseh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.