Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson (19797 Views)

Ex-falcon Footballer Chified Shares Very Inspiring Piece / Ex-falcon Footballer Chichi Igbo Featured In V Magazine Goes Nude / Iyabo Abade Now James Johnson:would You Date Her/him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by ozoemeka(m): 6:12am On Aug 21, 2013
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2013
Some people will not even read and still be commenting rubbish and nonsense, I don't know how it is nonsense nor rubbish for some to have an identity, I pray you all never find yourselves in his situation , you will then know how it feels for someone to make light of your situation, for goodness sake, thiis guy is a human being that has passed through trauma not not where he belongs, and some idiot like this iya Ngbali and co is typing rubbish
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 21, 2013
Some people will not even read and still be commenting rubbish and nonsense, I don't know how it is nonsense nor rubbish for some to have an identity,
I pray you all never find yourselves in his situation , you will then know how it feels for someone to make light of your situation, for goodness sake,
this guy is a human being that has passed through trauma not not where he belongs, and some idiot like this iya Ngbali and co is typing rubbish
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by olusola200: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2013
Why toying with someone's life . He need ur help and suport not for u to condem him . When there is life there are hopes pls let have ur contact. Wish u all the good things of life
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by naptu2: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2013
I can still remember when this story first broke around 2004/2005.

Iyabo Abade was a star in the women's league (I think she played for Jegede Babes).

She was subsequently selected for the Super Falcons and played a few friendly matches with the team.

She was about to play he first full international match in Abuja (I think it was a world cup qualifier) when the other team protested that she was a man.

The match officials carried out an examination in the dressing room and she was subsequently dropped from the team. That was when it was discovered that she was a hermaphrodite.

The Sports Ministry paid for her initial medical examination and then abandoned her. It was Princess Jegede and some other sports philanthropists that eventually paid for her medical examination and surgery in the US.

She said that the Nigerian doctors wanted to turn her into a full woman, but that the doctors in the US said that the nigerian doctors were wrong to have made that decision without her consent. They explained the situation to her (I can't remember exactly, but I think she had testes, but no ovaries, or something like that) and she eventually decided to become a man.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Amodsun(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2013
Wtf,dus dis mean,she has bin a virgin all 2ru ha female life?
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by avuekwe(f): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2013
Afam4eva: I watched this guy/ladie's surgery in one episode of Dr 90210

Yes I did watch it too. It was very enlightening, I used to think that the doc only performed plastic surgeries like breast enlargement and the likes but that changed after watching that episode. I feel bad just reading people's comment here.
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Merkki(f): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2013
SuyaEater: nonsense

Abrantie: Nigeria is the devil's playhouse. You only hear gay-sh1t stories like these happening to Nigerians.

chimkaire: @Bella and Juell, was it explained he had such case naturally? You do know some change their sexes surgically so stop quoting me but drop your comment and stop antagonizing. By the way, thanks for the explanation undecided

Bags! Oh dear...do we still have people like these on earth? Global warming is affecting your brains.

And to you all who have been condemning James Johnson, you all need to cover your faces in shame. Ignorance is a terminal illness. Gosh! You guys don't even know the meaning of HERMAPHRODITE? What are you doing on the internet? Go read your books and blow your keypads off.
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
wow, you mean this girl has a d1kc and a pvssy?...wow..why did she stitch up the pvssy,.. cos a stitch in time saves nine?....well she could have saved money spent on chasing h03s cos if she hadnt stiched up, any time she feels like having s3x...well she'll just take his/her dikc and stick it in his/her pvssy and just groove on
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by IYANGBALI: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2013
Coldfeet: What r u doing with my signature
I am in lust with you
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by bank2k4real(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2013
make sense...

emma_best2000: unbelievable grin
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2013
Don't mind d fools! Heartless dogs and bi-tches!on nairaland with no human sympathy.
Products of broken home!
ooua: So you are this insensitive. Do you need to call him hemphrodite (something he got by nature) I pray you do not have a child who is one or has some disabilities later in life.
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Caracta(f): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Awwww. Good player. I wish him the best.
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 22, 2013
rigormortis: wow, you mean this girl has a d1kc and a pvssy?...wow..why did she stitch up the pvssy,.. cos a stitch in time saves nine?....well she could have saved money spent on chasing h03s cos if she hadnt stiched up, any time she feels like having s3x...well she'll just take his/her dikc and stick it in his/her pvssy and just groove on
you're a BIG FOOL! Pray u don't wake up tomorrow and find u been punished with such health disorder because of ur running mouth.
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 22, 2013
booqee: you're a BIG FOOL! Pray u don't wake up tomorrow and find u been punished with such health disorder because of ur running mouth.

go and buy v4g1na tightening cream and use it to tighten that your big and loose mouth you used to call your father a fool.

enu e obo
Re: Iyabo Abade (ex-Falcon) Is Now James Johnson by Abdyd: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2013
The living dead!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enyeama Snubs Nigeria, Oliseh Downplays Captain's Withdrawal from Tanzania clash / NNFF Awards, Committee. / Funeral Service Of John Ene Okon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.