Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Quest For Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Quest For Laptop (1277 Views)

24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure / Alternative Power Source For Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quest For Laptop by idris9090(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2008
Hello NAIRALANDER'S, i am into importation of computers,electronics and other gadget, recently there been a problem which i don't understand, the selling price of the laptop computers are not favorable so can anyone please tell me, is it my buying price thats high or I'm not getting from the right place which is United state. If you have any useful information please share.
Re: Quest For Laptop by chinosxl(m): 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2008
are u in Nigeria or US? THE BEST WAY TO MAKE PROFIT IS TO BUY CHEAP, NOW IT DEPENDS ON WHO DOES THE BUYING. IF SOMEONE DOES THE BUYING FOR You THEN THEY ARE PROBABLY GETTING IT CHEAP AND SENDING  IT TO You AT A HIGHER COST JUST TO MAKE SOME CHANGE OFF You. ON THE OTHER SIDE, THEY MIGHT BE BUYING IT AT A HIGH PRICE SINCE MOST PEOPLE DON'T CARE. You NEED TO RESEARCH HOW MUCH DIFF SPECS OF LAPTOPS/ELECTRONIC COST IN NIG, DO UR MATH AND BUDGET HOW MUCH You WANT TO SPEND TO BUY EACH SPEC OF LAPTOP AND THEN TELL UR BUYER NOT TO EXCEED THAT PRICE. ALSO CONSIDER THE SHIPPING COST.  MOST SHIPPING COMPANIES CHARGE $100 PER LAPTOP WHEREAS POST OFFICES HERE CHARGE $50 FOR MIDSIZED BOX WHICH TAKES UP TO 3 LAPTOPS. BUYER NEEDS TO BUY AT A RESEANABLE PRICE.
Re: Quest For Laptop by idris9090(m): 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2008
thanks chinosxl ill work on that.
Re: Quest For Laptop by Bigdreams(m): 4:39pm On Jun 13, 2008
Hi friend,

As pointed out earlier, you really need to do your market research very well before venturing into this business.

In the area I live, people are not so much concerned about specifications. All they want is a laptop that will not eat too much into their pocket when they purchase.

From the market research I made, I discovered that 70% of my research sample population are ready to buy laptops that are within the range of N35k - N50k. They can afford it and pay for it once.

However, if you want to sell high end laptops, installmental payment facility for customers will make it faster.

From my research, I have a large market for the low-end laptops and a fairly large market for high end laptops.

If you'll like us to partner, I'll be willing to.

I hope this information is of benefit to you.

To your success
Re: Quest For Laptop by Martins00(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2008
Bigdreams:

Hi friend,

As pointed out earlier, you really need to do your market research very well before venturing into this business.

In the area I live, people are not so much concerned about specifications. All they want is a laptop that will not eat too much into their pocket when they purchase.

From the market research I made, I discovered that 70% of my research sample population are ready to buy laptops that are within the range of N35k - N50k. They can afford it and pay for it once.

However, if you want to sell high end laptops, installmental payment facility for customers will make it faster.

From my research, I have a large market for the low-end laptops and a fairly large market for high end laptops.

If you'll like us to partner, I'll be willing to.

I hope this information is of benefit to you.

To your success

@Bigdreams
Thanks for the Information.
Re: Quest For Laptop by Bigdreams(m): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2008
Hi Martins,

You are always welcome.

Are you also into sale of computers. We could go into JV.

Waiting to hear from you.
Re: Quest For Laptop by Martins00(m): 5:15am On Jun 15, 2008
Bigdreams:

Hi Martins,

You are always welcome.

Are you also into sale of computers. We could go into JV.

Waiting to hear from you.

@bigdream

I'm also into the sales of Laptops. What is JV?
Re: Quest For Laptop by mazia(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2008
@ big dreams what is your email we can work out a business relationship agreement if we can come to favorable terms for both parties.

I did export a few laptops to Naija (about 10) and want to expand the operation. Not just for laptops but also electronic gadgets.

Cheers,
Arnold
Re: Quest For Laptop by Bigdreams(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2008
@ Martins,

JV simply means Joint Venture - A type of business arrangement where each party pulls resources together to build and grow their business.

@ Mazia,

My e-mail is bigdreamsconcept@yahoo.com
I'll be willing to work to expand your business.

Expecting your mails both.

Thanks.
Re: Quest For Laptop by celebritee(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2008
Sniff, sniff, do I smell a Maga in here cry

Shine your eyes o!! shocked
Re: Quest For Laptop by jetli002(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2008
in this Laptop business, there are many pitfalls if you dont take time, As for The price shifts, i belive its only a matter of time before the market normallizes. I just imported some Laptops for sale, about 10,

Specifications:

Internal webcam & Microphone

AMD Turion 64X2 mobile technology (similar to Intel Duo Core)--So you can do alot of things at the same time without slowing down your PC

1GB RAM (to make sure your programs run fast)

Internal TV card (u can watch ur TV on your laptop)

Colour Black

160GB Harddisk (enough disk space)

Windows Vista

I'm selling them at a give away price of N135,000, Well Its just that I need money now to meet up some very pressing expenses.

If your interested call Paul on +23408077751876 as soon as possible.

Tomorrow may be too late.
Re: Quest For Laptop by chinosxl(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2008
laptops  available for pick up @ lagos in a week.

Brandnew Acer aspire 5920
intel core 2 duo
1.66ghz, wireless, 3gb mem, 160gb hdd, dvdrw, 15.4'' screen, integrated webcam, windows vista
N110k

Brandnew HP Compaq
1.90ghz amd athlon
64 x 2 dual core processor
1gb mem, wireless. 160gb hdd, dvdrw, 15.4'' screen, windows vista
N110K

Toshiba Tecra M5 business laptop
intel core duo processor T2400
1.83ghz, 2gig mem, wireless, 80gb hdd, dvdrw, 14.1 screen, windows xp
Fingerprint reader- includes software for password and identity management
Light weight - 5lbs
N98k

IF interested let me know, will email u contacts phone #.
Re: Quest For Laptop by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2008
i freeked about getting a good laptop. but with a budget of abour 70k -90k , how wil i get get, it has to have blueboth, a new one or second hand can be bought if i like it, call or text me on my no,s 08034692573
Re: Quest For Laptop by chinosxl(m): 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2008
@ dclokz,

check the subject "i need a laptop , " posted by ubonboy, some laptops for affordable price
Re: Quest For Laptop by akynojo(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2008
am interested in d toshiba, my email is akynojo@yahoo.com
Re: Quest For Laptop by chinosxl(m): 12:51am On Jul 14, 2008
@akynojo,

i still have it

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Find The Mac Osx Drivers For The New Starcomms Izap Modem? / Certified Ethical Hacking / How Do I Use My Blacberry Storm 9530 As Modem On Mtn Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.