Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Browse Free With Your Modem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Browse Free With Your Modem (1290 Views)

Unlock All Your Modem Including Mifi Hot Spot / How To Use Mtn Fastlink To Browse With Any Sim (unlock Your Modem Now). / How To Convert Your Modem To Universal And Browse The Internet For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browse Free With Your Modem by divinesec: 3:23pm On May 18, 2010
This works with a flash modem be it MTN fastlink or mobile patner universal modem,  is the best so far and can be trusted. You get to browse with your modem for free. as long as you have a modem you are good to go.

the connection cost only N5,000

call 08191600235 or email divesec@yahoo.com
Re: Browse Free With Your Modem by emexi: 5:23pm On May 18, 2010
@divinesec . please help me to confiqure my zoom modem , it was confiqured some time but the settings were lost when my pc was formatted. the modem is usb720
Re: Browse Free With Your Modem by aggymore: 9:41pm On May 19, 2010
you only need MTN fastlink or that of the universal link with MTN line. and you pay 3,000 NAIRA ONLY.

(1) (Reply)

NetBook Or Laptop: Which Should I Get? / Is Glo Bolt Actually Faster Than Net Pro / Need Help Activating My Windows 8.1 Pro Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.