Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

She Lied That Her Father Molested Her, Sent Him To Jail,now She Says She Lied - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / She Lied That Her Father Molested Her, Sent Him To Jail,now She Says She Lied (726 Views)

Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation / Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama / Gbabo's Wife Being Molested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Lied That Her Father Molested Her, Sent Him To Jail,now She Says She Lied by princeokek: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
A woman whose father went to prison when she told police he raped her as a nine-year-old has said she made up the story to avoid being beaten by her mother. Chaneya Kelly, 24, of Newburgh in upstate New York, is pleading for her father's release nearly 16 years after she accused him of molesting her in 1997. Ms Kelly, who says her mother - then addicted to drugs and alcohol - forced her to make the claim, has said: 'I'm 24-years-old and I made this mistake when I was nine-years-old - but it's never too late to try and right your wrong.'

Guys what do you think?the lady deserves to go to jail too

- See more at: http://celebgists..com/#sthash.HM2u1UcN.dpuf

Re: She Lied That Her Father Molested Her, Sent Him To Jail,now She Says She Lied by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2013
dayummm front page material. you cant send her to jail. she was only 9 when she said what she did. and maybe the man actually did it but she has a change of heart and wants to see him released so she is lying so as to save her dad. me thinks he really he did it shocked

(1) (Reply)

How NASA Became Utterly Dependent On Russia For Space Travel / Bernie Sanders Has Swept To Victory Over Hillary Clinton In All Three States / Donald Trump Mistakenly Says "7-eleven" Instead Of 9/11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.