Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211857 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by thehobbit: 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Oga Bello, I say make I hail you ni...longest time...do kip up d good work.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2014
thehobbit:
Oga Bello, I say make I hail you ni...longest time...do kip up d good work.

thanks good morning brother. how is everything? where have you been? the thread have missed you a lot
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by ayescopy: 9:48am On Oct 10, 2014
Gud morng oga bello and everybody, pls I ve a questn, is on this biding process on US sites, how do we participate in this, since u said we dont need to register on those sites (ebay and co) wen we have myus acct. and I ve a lot of good prices on bidding that I would love to participate in, tks, I will appreciate ur quick response.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2014
ayescopy:
Gud morng oga bello and everybody, pls I ve a questn, is on this biding process on US sites, how do we participate in this, since u said we dont need to register on those sites (ebay and co) wen we have myus acct. and I ve a lot of good prices on bidding that I would love to participate in, tks, I will appreciate ur quick response.

good morning brother. most forwarding companies prefer buying products that are on buy it now. if you need a product that is on bid kindly register on the site/s bid for the product if you win the bid contact your forwarding company for procurement. kindly refer to your ebook for more details on that. your success is my pride.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
your questions are highly welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2014
your questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2014
happy weekend to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:30am On Oct 11, 2014
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2014
our questions are welcome
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2014
feel free to post your importation related questions
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by satmaniac(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2014
importexpert:
There is this order I have been tracking and the message I keep getting is this product have been pre-advised, what could that mean? I ordered the product on 3rd of this month.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:48am On Oct 11, 2014
satmaniac:

There is this order I have been tracking and the message I keep getting is this product have been pre-advised, what could that mean? I ordered the product on 3rd of this month.

in most cases you will experience such updates when the seller do not have the product you ordered for in stock but they are expecting it in few days. what they do is to register the item with the post service, get tracking number and provide to the buyer. it simply means that they are aware that the product is coming but it is not yet with them. the tracking number will be updated to "receive and in transit" once they ship it. your success is my pride. kindly drop you tracking number.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
Harry4cas:
@Op just saw ya post now. Am intrested. May i know any stuff that can sell in school cos am a 200level student of unilorin and how do i start sir? Kinda confused n excited at d same damn time.

Do u add people on ya fb? If yes Pls add me on fb www.facebook.com/emekaharrisono Thank u.

you are highly welcome to the thread. sorry i only add subscribers on fb. refer to any of the sites on my profile for how to get started. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Harry4cas(m): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
importexpert:

you are highly welcome to the thread. sorry i only add subscribers on fb. refer to any of the sites on my profile for how to get started. your success is my pride
ok will check it out
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
Harry4cas:
ok will check it out

i wish you success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mcslize:
Where can I track my order? China post Air mail pls help to track it for me RI138691630CN

06.10.2014 17:58 FúShān Bureau Accepted from sender Ní日LìYà
06.10.2014 17:58 528032 Accepted from sender Nigeria
08.10.2014 15:55 Guangzhou International Arrived at sorting center
08.10.2014 21:07 Guangzhou International Arrived at sorting center
09.10.2014 10:39 Guangzhou International Left sorting center

your items are in transit
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mcslize:
Where can I track my order? China post Air mail pls help to track it for me RI138691630CN

leppyj:

Go to trackitonline.org

nice job leppyj. how is the weekend?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
more questions are highly welocme
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
post your importation questions lets do justice to them
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
good evening to everyone on the thread. how is our day going?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Lets have some questions in the house
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by satmaniac(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2014
importexpert:

in most cases you will experience such updates when the seller do not have the product you ordered for in stock but they are expecting it in few days. what they do is to register the item with the post service, get tracking number and provide to the buyer. it simply means that they are aware that the product is coming but it is not yet with them. the tracking number will be updated to "receive and in transit" once they ship it. your success is my pride. kindly drop you tracking number.

RS142477916NL my tracking number, Thank you and God bless you!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Adeolabency(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
importexpert:

you will need to write a business plan. it is explained in the ebook. the ideas that you get from the ebook will be your source of ideas. your requirements are proposed business plan and 2 trustees/guarantors. your success is my pride
IMPORT EXPERT the guarantor i have doesnt have any thing to stand for me in getting the money as in property or other valuable things can i still i still use him?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Adeolabency(m): 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
THANKS IMPORT EXPERT WHAT IF MY GUARANTOR DOESNT HAVE MONEY, PROPERTY OR OTHER VALUABLE THINGS TO STAND FOR ME IN GETTING THE LOAN, CAN I STILL GET THE LOAN?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:45am On Oct 13, 2014
satmaniac:

RS142477916NL my tracking number, Thank you and God bless you!

Date Zipcode Location Event Weight Additional
09.10.2014 09:06 Electronic notification of shipment Nigeria

notice the "electronic notification of shipment" message. it simply means the the shipment have been registered but they have not seen it physically. contact the seller and ask him when he will ship them. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:48am On Oct 13, 2014
Adeolabency:
IMPORT EXPERT the guarantor i have doesnt have any thing to stand for me in getting the money as in property or other valuable things can i still i still use him?

yes you can if he is a civil servant or have a stable and functioning business. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by surestsam(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2014
Morning boss, i sent u a whatapp message yestada.. wana ask some questions
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2014
surestsam:
Morning boss, i sent u a whatapp message yestada.. wana ask some questions

sorry please kindly contact me via my number. your success is my pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2014
more questions are highly welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.