Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211674 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
@op please can u give me ur E-mail address?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
sextail: How come this whole thing smells like scam!!! How come all other users that commented on this post were registered on AUGUST 18 and their only post were just at this place! How come you plan on selling an ebook on things you got from this very forum (www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free) and I tried confirming the tracking number you gave not quite long and it doesn't exist!
I think it's hightime you dropped this game and find something else, am sorry if dis sounds rude to you. Thanks for understanding

@sextail they were not rude at all. They were only your observations. First of all, i was unable to confirm that all those that comment registered the same day. Although i cant deny that i saw many that registered the same day. One thing i want to make clearly is that my traffic source is not nairaland. Although i created this topic on nairaland, i drive traffic to it from facebook mostly. So it is not surprising to see soo many people that are commenting on this page are new or more than 1 account were created the same day. A good example is today, over 100 people have viewed this topic, and i bet you i directed 95% or more of them from facebook whom i am sure most of them dont have a nairaland account. If 4-5 among them decide to register and comment, your observation will surely deceive you that all those that comment registered the same day.

For the nairaland link you dropped, millions of nigerians already have that info, if that is only what you have your competitors will surely outdate you. And mind you i didnt got even "A" from that post. The post is just like a blank note book in comparison with a big complete text book.

Finally for the tracking i.d, i am sorry if the first link did not work for you. Please kindly use this direct link with the tracking i.d i dropped above and track my purchase again.

www.hongkongpost.hk/eng/tracking/

please patiently confirm all that i have said including the tracking i.d, then please modify your post.

I will also want you to be one of the testimonies on this page, i will give you 30% of the entire package for free with out bonuses just for you to confirm that is not scam and be part of the testimonies. Please carefully confirm all that i have said, and modify your post. Thanx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
@sextail get the thread rolling.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
D oga @ d top wey stat ds thread i dy fear o wt ds observatn by sextail. Can we do it dis way,send me 30prcnt of d guide if wht u say is real i drop my testimony wt d 2500

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 05, 2013
@Importexpert can you drop ur e-mail address?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2013
i hav been followin dis thread too 4rm aug 22 but am scared of been scam,so am waitin 4 ppl testimony on 4th or 5th sept,ntin yt abt dos expectin dia goods.
My email is arowoloisaactope@gmail.com

let me b part of dos dat wil testify to ur gud work on nl. Sextail got me scared wit dat observatns because am abt 2 confirm d payment wen i saw his comment. Tanx anyway.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mr bello, please check ur mail. I sent u a message.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by anochuks08(m): 6:39am On Sep 06, 2013
arow-top:

Tanx Mr. Femi, i bliv we all knw wat nigeria is turnin to nw,scammers evrywia nd who want 2 sacrifice his 2,500k 4 research? I lyk mr bello tins,even i am abt 2 subscribe 4 his ebooks but tinkin odawise afta seein ppl opinion. Wat u jst wrote nw can b done by a scammer in order 4 ppl to buy dat nd fall as a victim jst because u are new on our page here nd moreso those ppl dat said they wil receive their goods on 4th or 3rd sept on d 1st page has nt cum bck here to testify dat dey hav receive it.
If mr. Bello want dis business, he shld send d ebook 2 any old memba on dis forum nd let d person confuse us. Tanx bro
I was the first person that called the op a scammer and a fraudster here. if you checked the first page, I later withdrew the comments after we resolved the issue. I have been on Nairaland far back 2008. He later sent the ebooks to my mail, there were about 8 to 10 of them. I just read the first one which is cheap laptop and BB importation guide. I didn't read further because am already an importer before the saga. so, I left all others unread cause am kinda busy. I am not telling you to buy anything from him, all I want you to know in this life is that if you don't make mistakes, that means you haven't tried something new. BTW, I didn't care to read much about his importation guide cos am a heavy importer and hence, felt its gonna be just wasting my time with what I already know. I believe the so called e book might help someone else who is not me.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2013
okay. . . . Tanx bro. I really appreciate dat
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by nairacountry(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2013
If you have never fail in biz, you have never taken risk. if you have never taken a risk, u are yet to be d best in what you do.
Risk is a state of the world.
Well this is a calculated risk, in as much as I can load my phone with relatively same amount in order to be "socially" connected with folks online.
My Ahmadu, I was d guy that sent u sms this morning concerning d expiration of ur 2.5k promo in which I latter did pay into ur gtb. I'm still waiting for d said mail sha. Besides, seems u reside in d fct? I will connect you on fb sir. Best regards...
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
This is not a fraud or scam, I personally paid for the ebook today and about 25Minutes later i saw the ebook. Mr bello is not a fraud, But I'm still searching for the 4K laptop sha. I repeat again, MR BELLO IS NOT A FRAUD.

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:46am On Sep 07, 2013
callen odinks: Mr bello, please check ur mail. I sent u a message.

hi @callen, please check your email i have replied to all your mails. I wish you the best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 5:52am On Sep 07, 2013
anochuks08: I was the first person that called the op a scammer and a fraudster here. if you checked the first page, I later withdrew the comments after we resolved the issue. I have been on Nairaland far back 2008. He later sent the ebooks to my mail, there were about 8 to 10 of them. I just read the first one which is cheap laptop and BB importation guide. I didn't read further because am already an importer before the saga. so, I left all others unread cause am kinda busy. I am not telling you to buy anything from him, all I want you to know in this life is that if you don't make mistakes, that means you haven't tried something new. BTW, I didn't care to read much about his importation guide cos am a heavy importer and hence, felt its gonna be just wasting my time with what I already know. I believe the so called e book might help someone else who is not me.

thank you @brother anochuks. I appreciate your effort alot. The ebooks were exactly 15 that i sent with out bonuses for a review sake. thank you very much for all that you have said. I wish you all the best in your business endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:05am On Sep 07, 2013
nairacountry: If you have never fail in biz, you have never taken risk. if you have never taken a risk, u are yet to be d best in what you do.
Risk is a state of the world.
Well this is a calculated risk, in as much as I can load my phone with relatively same amount in order to be "socially" connected with folks online.
My Ahmadu, I was d guy that sent u sms this morning concerning d expiration of ur 2.5k promo in which I latter did pay into ur gtb. I'm still waiting for d said mail sha. Besides, seems u reside in d fct? I will connect you on fb sir. Best regards...

brother please am very sorry for the inconvenience that this might have caused you. I have confirmed your subscription and sent the package to your email since yesterday morning. Please patiently check your email inbox, spam or junk folder to confirm. I have also been calling the number you sent me the text message with to confirm if you have seen my message but your line is switched off. Please kindly let me know if you put on your line, and if you have received my email or not. If they are not in any of the folders i mentioned please be patient and let me know. May be it was a delivery problem from either my mail service or yours. If you are yet to receive them, i will surely compensate you with soo many other bonuses just for the inconvenience. In an ideal situation, it takes me only 5minutes to 30minutes to process an order for my ebooks at what ever hour of the day. Once more please be patient and get back to me.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:10am On Sep 07, 2013
callen odinks: This is not a fraud or scam, I personally paid for the ebook today and about 25Minutes later i saw the ebook. Mr bello is not a fraud, But I'm still searching for the 4K laptop sha. I repeat again, MR BELLO IS NOT A FRAUD.

thank you very much for taking your time to confirm that i am not a scam @callen. I have shed you more lights on how to get those laptops at extreme cheap prices hope that was helpful to you. I wish you all the best in your business endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 6:37am On Sep 07, 2013
Finally i am sorry to say that some people may be disappointed by my ebooks. This is because they will expect the ebooks to start pumping cash into their bank accounts as soon as they get the ebooks in their email. Please note that this is zero% possible. Either or not my ebooks will make you cash depends on your dedication. Having them in your inbox without carefully reading and putting them into practice is as good as not buying them at all. In a nutshell, please anybody that wants to get this ebooks should be dedicated, motivated and ready to work with them. They are truely the best of guides you will need to get started and succeed with. But remember success is directly proportional to your hardwork. Lastly i wish everybody that is reading this thread good luck and happy weekend. I am suppose to collect my shipments since 4th september or so. But i have decided to delay the receival of the goods so that as many people as possible can track it and testify that i do what i preach. As soon as i receive them their will be no more tracking information for them. For those that did not come back with their testimonies of their goods, i am sure that they have received them. But nevertheless i will contact them individually to ask about their purchases and let them know that we are all waiting for their testimonies. Once more, thank you all for keeping the thread active and i wish you all goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Gadgetmobil(m): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2013
pls send payment details and other things I should know to saintchizzy2001@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by nairacountry(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
Like I promised to come back to the thread & gv +ve / -ve testimony concerning d e-book d OP sells . I Wl simply say its a superb package especially to sum1 like me who recently imported cheap goods @ very exhorbitant price comparing to d sites d op recommends in his ebook. D after sales mentor I hv received so far can't b compared to d Payment made. [@ op, Hope it continues atleast till I sucessfully land my 1st product(s)].
Wait o, I had only gone through just 2 out of d 13 or so various areas of online opportnty attachments sent.
kudos to you Mr A B @ OP.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2013
nairacountry: Like I promised to come back to the thread & gv +ve / -ve testimony concerning d e-book d OP sells . I Wl simply say its a superb package especially to sum1 like me who recently imported cheap goods @ very exhorbitant price comparing to d sites d op recommends in his ebook. D after sales mentor I hv received so far can't b compared to d Payment made. [@ op, Hope it continues atleast till I sucessfully land my 1st product(s)].
Wait o, I had only gone through just 2 out of d 13 or so various areas of online opportnty attachments sent.
kudos to you Mr A B @ OP.

thank you brother and please do not burst my head oh. Just leave it the way it is. For my support, you will always have it as long as you are into importation not just after receiving your first products. You are also entitled to life time free update of my mini importation pack. Remember that we dont just sell ebooks but we hold your hands through out the entire journey. As a paid subscriber, I am 101% available for your support. Just let me know when you need me and i will provide you with my very best. Once more thank you very much and your success is our pride.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
For those that have questions please feel free to drop your questions.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2013
I have also contacted all those that have ordered for some products online that we are yet to hear from them. The good news is that they have all received their products in condition and some have even gone back for their second order. The bad news is that they are a bit busy and were unable to come back to the thread with their stories. Nevertheless i have let them know that we are all waiting for their testimonies either positive or negative. I thought we will have some of their comments today before the day runs out. But it is already after 10pm and they are not hear. While we wait for their arrivals and their comments, we wish them all the best in their business endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:23am On Sep 08, 2013
Your questions are highly welcome. Feel free to drop your questions.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2013
Your questions are highly
welcome. Feel free to drop your
questions.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by stanhanks: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
Thank you for the understanding. I wish you all the best in your business @stanhanks
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Carmal90(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
aw much is the ebook and aw can i make payment.pls and pls i nid reply urgently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.